Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and also in that article, he says he wants PRIVATE access to her during the treatment. Means, you've lost it MOO. She's in TREATMENT and is INCOMPETENT to assist in the preparation for her trial. So therefore, why do you need to see her at all during treatment! Looney Tunes this is!

".....He said by allowing private access to Daybell, future additional costs can be avoided."

Isn't she technically a ward of the state since she's been declared incompetent? Jmo

Just want to say thank you to those who shared opinion's upthread in answer to my questions about Lori and Chad. Agree Lori is competent, and I think they are both the definition of evil.

Things I wonder about and hope some posters here can help me understand...........
1). Do you think Lori will ever be found competent to stand trial?
2). Do you think Chad being tried without Lori will be to his advantage?
3) Was it Chad or was it Lori who did the manipulating?
My opinion on no. 2: Yes, Chad will benefit without Lori. His defense will blame everything on Lori instruction Alex to "clear the way". He will claim that Alex showed up with the bodies and he was afraid to stop him so therefore he had to help cover up the burying the bodies on his property.
My opinion on no. 3: I think that Lori has been manipulating men and even some women all her life to do her bidding. Chad was most likely smitten and lustful over Lori and she figured out a way to "clear the way" for the two of them to be together without any hinderances.
As for no. 1? I'm not sure if she will be found competent to stand trial. She may be flying over the cuckoo nest but she is also very conniving and manipulative. I know that I'm going to get slammed by posters who feel very strongly for the mentally impaired but I truly believe that she is experiencing an "oh my God, I'm going to prison" moment and she is going to work it all she can. JMO

BBM. Yet it was Chad who pronounced him possessed by an evil spirit named Nick Schneider. Charles was majorly in the way to him, just like the children. And Tammy of course.
But where did this information come from? Chad certainly hasn't said this. Was it Lori who said it?

IMHO, the bottom line is that when two adults believe--to any degree--that children have darkness that turns them into zombies worthy of being eliminated, well, then, frankly, these two are Kookoo for Cocoapuffs.

MOO and all that rot....

If only being Kookoo for Cocoapuffs were against the law. And thank God it isn’t grounds for acquittal in Idaho.

and also in that article, he says he wants PRIVATE access to her during the treatment. Means, you've lost it MOO. She's in TREATMENT and is INCOMPETENT to assist in the preparation for her trial. So therefore, why do you need to see her at all during treatment! Looney Tunes this is!

".....He said by allowing private access to Daybell, future additional costs can be avoided."
This is so 'beyond the pale' to me. If she is so incompetent she can't assist in her own defense, then why in hell is he even involved at this point? How can any judge allow him to be 'privately' consulting with her? If she can discuss with him anything involved with these crimes, then it appears that she can assist in her own defense. This is totally ludicrous.

Attorney makes long list of requests before Lori Vallow Daybell is moved to mental health facility - East Idaho News

"....In the document filed Friday, Means says he is making the requests because of Daybell’s “fragile mental state of incompetency, as a direct result of the historical and systematic mental, emotional and physical abuse she suffered.” Means did not detail the abuse but said he is raising concerns due to allegations of conversations between the Director of the IDHW and prosecutors over Daybell’s situation while excluding Means....

Means states that he wants to be directly involved in Daybell’s treatment [ o_Oo_O ] and asks for the names and credentials of all people involved in her care. Means also wants to know proposed treatment, medications and plans before they are administered to Daybell...."

more at link....

...and we thought it couldn't get more absurd! MOO

I don’t work with inmates at my hospital (so there may be some differences I’m not up to date on) but I have plenty of patients who have ongoing legal proceedings who are admitted to our psych unit either voluntarily or under a TDO (involuntarily hospitalized), and the thought of their outside lawyer having ANY say on the treatments considered/provided is honestly comical to me.

The only way someone outside of the treatment team would have a say in the treatment of a patient who is committed to our hospital by the courts would be if they were the patient’s medical POA or had guardianship.

I hope they ask for MM’s credentials in return and remind him they aren’t related to medicine :eek: what a looney tune

Last edited:
I don’t work with inmates at my hospital (so there may be some differences I’m not up to date on) but I have plenty of patients who have ongoing legal proceedings who are admitted to our psych unit either voluntarily or under a TDO (involuntarily hospitalized), and the thought of their outside lawyer having ANY say on the treatments considered/provided is honestly comical to me.

The only way someone outside of the treatment team would have a say in the treatment of a patient who is committed to our hospital by the courts would be if they were the patient’s medical POA or had guardianship.

I hope they ask for MM’s credentials in return and remind him they aren’t related to medicine :eek: what a looney tune
Could he have gotten POA or guardianship and none of us know about it??

But where did this information come from? Chad certainly hasn't said this. Was it Lori who said it?
IIRC, MG said in her first interview that she was there when Chad called Lori about it. In Tammy's case there's a text exchange between Chad and Lori (according to the indictment) that will no doubt reveal who was the instigator. We already know that Chad told Lori who was who (light vs dark) in her family.

Last edited:
I can't help but think that the subpoena and the contempt motion is a way to threaten Melanie.
Attorney Lori Hellis wrote on her website last week that MM can't use MG's unindicted transgressions (that he's accusing her of) to discount her witness testimony in court. He can pick on lying under oath about specific things (if it occurred).

That is totally in line with MM's earlier request to allow Lori a cell phone in jail. He was hoping that judge would create a precedent for her because her case (or she) is so special. MM is deluded.

BBM

No. Although, if he did, I doubt anyone would have blamed him. Lori’s sister seeing texts is about as valid as Lori’s mother talking to JJ.
BBM. Not if the texts actually exist and were retrieved. Before his death Charles lived in Texas, so she didn't have access to his phone if he sent her threats from there. The sister claims that he was both begging and threatening Lori.

That just strikes me as odd for a lawyer to be so involved their client's treatment. He's not a psychiatrist, why do they need to run everything by him??? And what physical abuse and by whom?
BBM. I think she'll claim physical abuse at least from husbands #2 and #3. There might be some court documentation related to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place