Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're both evil incarnate, but I think the manipulating came from Chad.

He is the one who wanted a god-like life. He's the one who claimed he had an NDE and could now converse with passed saints. He's the one who wrote books and wanted adoration for them.

I think he has all the trappings of a wannabe cult leader.

Then Lori entered--a devout, but narcissistic woman who was prettier than anything Chad ever dreamed would look his way. He lured and egged her on with his promises of her being a goddess, and she was stupid enough to believe him.

There was no reason to kill either Charles or Tammy. They could have divorced them, and Lori was no stranger to divorce, so I feel as though Chad was the one who didn't want a divorce to strain his reputation. If Tammy died, he could be a widower, which was much more respectful.

I think killing JJ and Tylee was the way Lori had to prove she would put Chad first. Again, she'd married and brought kids along as baggage before, I just don't think it was in Chad's plans for him to have more kids around. Lori had to prove she belonged to Chad.

Plus, I think she really fell for his story that death here might be better for them because great tribulations were coming. She believed their bodies would die but they would live on in another realm.

I would not be surprised if Chad created some sort of death ritual with her where they commended the children's spirits to next planet or something.

Chad had to have gotten a HUGE feeling of power over that.

I think it was Chad.

Lori may never be competent again. I don't think she ever really was. I think she's been a psychopathy from childhood.

JMOO
Psychopaths aren't insane. They know right from wrong. Lori was well aware of reality prior to being in jail, so I disagree with you there. She could be malingering, it's hard to say. Also because of all the elaborate lies, planning, and coverups surrounding each of the murders (i.e. paint Charles as an abusive husband), I just don't see her in the same vein as Andrea Yates who- due to religious delusions and post-partum depression, really was insane when she murdered her 5 children. She had a history of mental illness.

I don't think so. I live on the outskirts of Rexburg in an area very similar to CD's property and recently burned a pile of trash boards and scraps, pallets, etc. I spent several hours throwing the pallets on one at a time so the fire wouldn't get too big, then raking it out, and putting the fire out. Lots of neighbors drove by going about their business and no one batted an eye or stopped. Not unusual behavior at all out in the country.

Agree. I live in the country and there is no weekly city trash pickup. Folk tend to accumulate their household waste, separate what is burnable and compostable, and haul the balance periodically to the dump. We accumulate our paper and wood waste and burn it in a burn barrel which is placed on cinderblocks. When we burn, or when our neighbors burn, the only ones who notice are those who are downwind from the burners. Those folk would likely shut their windows, turn on fans, etc., to keep from being annoyed by the burning materials. Such burning is noticeable, but not unusual. Now if someone were to burn a human body, someone downwind would probably notice because of the strong stench being generated. If the prevailing winds were blowing away from other houses/properties, likely no one noticed. Which may have been the reason Chad Googled "SSW wind"--to be certain the wind was not blowing towards his neighbors on the day he burned Kaylee's body.

I think they're both evil incarnate, but I think the manipulating came from Chad.

He is the one who wanted a god-like life. He's the one who claimed he had an NDE and could now converse with passed saints. He's the one who wrote books and wanted adoration for them.

I think he has all the trappings of a wannabe cult leader.

Then Lori entered--a devout, but narcissistic woman who was prettier than anything Chad ever dreamed would look his way. He lured and egged her on with his promises of her being a goddess, and she was stupid enough to believe him.

There was no reason to kill either Charles or Tammy. They could have divorced them, and Lori was no stranger to divorce, so I feel as though Chad was the one who didn't want a divorce to strain his reputation. If Tammy died, he could be a widower, which was much more respectful.

I think killing JJ and Tylee was the way Lori had to prove she would put Chad first. Again, she'd married and brought kids along as baggage before, I just don't think it was in Chad's plans for him to have more kids around. Lori had to prove she belonged to Chad.

Plus, I think she really fell for his story that death here might be better for them because great tribulations were coming. She believed their bodies would die but they would live on in another realm.

I would not be surprised if Chad created some sort of death ritual with her where they commended the children's spirits to next planet or something.

Chad had to have gotten a HUGE feeling of power over that.

I think it was Chad.

Lori may never be competent again. I don't think she ever really was. I think she's been a psychopathy from childhood.

JMOO
BBM
I agree with everything said here, except for bolded part.
I mean, I agree, personally, they could have gotten divorced.

I dont agree about the "divorce vs widower"

THEY did kill her and Charles for ONE reason only---

INSURANCE $$$$

Last edited:
BBM
I agree with everything said here, except for bolded part.
I mean, I agree, personally, they could have gotten divorced.

I dont agree about the "divorce vs widower"

THEY did kill her and Charles for ONE reasos only---

INSURANCE $$$$

I believe that the children were also killed for the cash, in addition to two other reasons:
1. Tylee may have started acting up a bit, wanting to leave. No babysitter for JJ. And, maybe she was not happy, maybe she knew more about Charles Vallow murder...get rid of Tylee, but keep her Social Security benefits coming in...
2. Killing JJ was pure spite. LVD was mad that Charles Vallow insurance money went to Kay Woodcock. The only way to "punish" Kay was to deny her access to JJ. LVD wanted JJ's Social Security benefits. After all, Hawaii is no fun without a lot of money. LVD did not want to work. I have a feeling that LVD thought CD had a lot more money. And when Charles Vallow insurance policy was bust, LVD had no choice but to hook up with CD, who had Tammy's insurance money.

I don't think LVD was going to stay with CD very long. Once the cash was gone, LVD would have been gone.

Psychopaths aren't insane. They know right from wrong. Lori was well aware of reality prior to being in jail, so I disagree with you there. She could be malingering, it's hard to say. Also because of all the elaborate lies, planning, and coverups surrounding each of the murders (i.e. paint Charles as an abusive husband), I just don't see her in the same vein as Andrea Yates who- due to religious delusions and post-partum depression, really was insane when she murdered her 5 children. She had a history of mental illness.
I agree. Their spouses were murdered for greed, plain and simple. Neither Chad nor Lori was successful in his/her own right. It seems that Tammy was keeping their family going by working while Chad was off on his conventions and book tours.

He was faking his NDE, IMO. He got the idea from Julie Rowe. Didn't he publish her book on her NDE? Didn't she say that Chad never mentioned to her that he also had one when she was writing about her experiences? I agree that Chad, the grave digger, fancied himself as a cult leader with a following and all of the power and money and women that might entail.

Chad wanted the life insurance money from his wife. Lori thought that she was going to get a $1M payout when Charles was murdered. She was beside herself when she discovered the policy was switched to Kay. Lori could have let J.J. go live with Kay. However, she wanted to collect his money benefits. Same goes for Tylee. Tylee was old enough to move out of the home and go to college, if she wanted to do so. Lori couldn't let go of the thousands of dollars that she received fraudulently each month after their deaths.

Lori is not insane. If she were, she would have openly explained the Zombie theory and why her children needed to die. Instead, she hid it because she was collecting money and she knew that they were murdered.

Lori is shrewd and putting on an act, IMO. It would not surprise me at all if she tries to throw Chad under the bus with his "light" "dark" "Zombie" declarations. There is written proof of these theories as well as his declaration that Lori and he had been married many times before. It's a perfect setup for Lori--if she can get a jury to buy that she is that gullible. I personally don't think that it will work, though.

The love of money is the root of all evil. These two fit perfectly into this category. I hope that Charles, Tammy, Tylee and J.J. all get justice. Their deaths were so unnecessary and so tragic. I myself am still suspect of Alex's "sudden" death.

JMO.

I believe that the children were also killed for the cash, in addition to two other reasons:
1. Tylee may have started acting up a bit, wanting to leave. No babysitter for JJ. And, maybe she was not happy, maybe she knew more about Charles Vallow murder...get rid of Tylee, but keep her Social Security benefits coming in...
2. Killing JJ was pure spite. LVD was mad that Charles Vallow insurance money went to Kay Woodcock. The only way to "punish" Kay was to deny her access to JJ. LVD wanted JJ's Social Security benefits. After all, Hawaii is no fun without a lot of money. LVD did not want to work. I have a feeling that LVD thought CD had a lot more money. And when Charles Vallow insurance policy was bust, LVD had no choice but to hook up with CD, who had Tammy's insurance money.

I don't think LVD was going to stay with CD very long. Once the cash was gone, LVD would have been gone.

I go with all of your ideas, brilliant mind.

I've said before back a few threads that LVD thought CD had plenty of money because he had written books, he was an author after all. In her eyes he Chad made heaps of money from his writings. Little did she know, until it was too late.

I go with all of your ideas, brilliant mind.

I've said before back a few threads that LVD thought CD had plenty of money because he had written books, he was an author after all. In her eyes he Chad made heaps of money from his writings. Little did she know, until it was too late.

I don't see CD as particularly charismatic, or intelligent. Narcissistic, yes. It seems like he couldn't really work a "job". Mostly jobs that were low skilled, with slim to no interaction with other employees or supervisors. Tammie Daybell worked for the City of Springville, where CD got his job working at the cemetery. CD was writing books, that appealed to a specific audience, and his writing was so "out there" that he lost Deseret Book, an LDS publisher. That is when he started his own "vanity press", with Tammy doing all of the work.

When CD wanted to move to Idaho, Tammy managed to get a job working in the school district, it seems like CD was doing sales, again, a job that doesn't require getting along with co-workers, or supervisors.

I will throw this out there, pure speculation, I wonder if Tammy's family was not impressed with CD, and CD wanted to get some "space" from that situation.

LVD probably thought CD was a businessman, with more resources. I will hazard a guess that CD's finances were pretty unhealthy, spending money to impress LVD. In a spiral, and Tammie's death benefits were going to fix that.

Lots of speculation here, based on reading several articles about CD. No references. But it is easy to see a picture of CD from the articles.

I don't see CD as particularly charismatic, or intelligent. Narcissistic, yes. It seems like he couldn't really work a "job". Mostly jobs that were low skilled, with slim to no interaction with other employees or supervisors. Tammie Daybell worked for the City of Springville, where CD got his job working at the cemetery. CD was writing books, that appealed to a specific audience, and his writing was so "out there" that he lost Deseret Book, an LDS publisher. That is when he started his own "vanity press", with Tammy doing all of the work.

When CD wanted to move to Idaho, Tammy managed to get a job working in the school district, it seems like CD was doing sales, again, a job that doesn't require getting along with co-workers, or supervisors.

I will throw this out there, pure speculation, I wonder if Tammy's family was not impressed with CD, and CD wanted to get some "space" from that situation.

LVD probably thought CD was a businessman, with more resources. I will hazard a guess that CD's finances were pretty unhealthy, spending money to impress LVD. In a spiral, and Tammie's death benefits were going to fix that.

Lots of speculation here, based on reading several articles about CD. No references. But it is easy to see a picture of CD from the articles.
And Tammy D. pretty much got him the job at the cemetary.

I agree. Their spouses were murdered for greed, plain and simple. Neither Chad nor Lori was successful in his/her own right. It seems that Tammy was keeping their family going by working while Chad was off on his conventions and book tours.

He was faking his NDE, IMO. He got the idea from Julie Rowe. Didn't he publish her book on her NDE? Didn't she say that Chad never mentioned to her that he also had one when she was writing about her experiences? I agree that Chad, the grave digger, fancied himself as a cult leader with a following and all of the power and money and women that might entail.

Chad wanted the life insurance money from his wife. Lori thought that she was going to get a $1M payout when Charles was murdered. She was beside herself when she discovered the policy was switched to Kay. Lori could have let J.J. go live with Kay. However, she wanted to collect his money benefits. Same goes for Tylee. Tylee was old enough to move out of the home and go to college, if she wanted to do so. Lori couldn't let go of the thousands of dollars that she received fraudulently each month after their deaths.

Lori is not insane. If she were, she would have openly explained the Zombie theory and why her children needed to die. Instead, she hid it because she was collecting money and she knew that they were murdered.

Lori is shrewd and putting on an act, IMO. It would not surprise me at all if she tries to throw Chad under the bus with his "light" "dark" "Zombie" declarations. There is written proof of these theories as well as his declaration that Lori and he had been married many times before. It's a perfect setup for Lori--if she can get a jury to buy that she is that gullible. I personally don't think that it will work, though.

The love of money is the root of all evil. These two fit perfectly into this category. I hope that Charles, Tammy, Tylee and J.J. all get justice. Their deaths were so unnecessary and so tragic. I myself am still suspect of Alex's "sudden" death.

JMO.
I agree pretty much with everything you said. I am so glad that Charles had the forethought to change the beneficiary of his life insurance. He knew what evil was. It's just tragic that Lori had Chandler PD wrapped around her little finger instead of listening to the guy who was telling the truth and tried to warn them that he was in danger.

CD liked to think of himself as a business man, blowing his own trumpet so to say, well he couldn't play a harp that's for damn sure. He would never have been given permission anyway.

Tammy was the breadwinner in that family. Compared to her he was lazy. Sitting there writing, trying to impress the women. Not so very hard work. Propping up a spade I guess was hard work in the heat of the day, but he didn't earn many bucks for that.

I see Chad as weak and worthless. His books were no big deal. He had crazy theories that certain odd thinkers followed. He was easy pickins' for someone like Lori.

While Lori is loathsome, she amazes me in that she had such power and control over so many people for so many years. Yet she seems like such a ditz!!!

JMO.
IMO..Lori has manipulated all people her whole life.. she is faking now IMO.. Means must know if he wants full access to her in Mental hospital. And the type of Drugs/treatment. If he doesn't know then she has fooled him and the person doing the evaluation. This can be done..This seems very bizarre behaviour on Means part..but looks suspicious that he is doing this. maybe he doesn't want them to drug her too much because she is already competent.
The physical abuse is a joke..she is the abuser. Jmo

Means doesn't seem to understand much about mental health treatment. This is not a spa retreat, where you can have your friends drop by for a visit. Or the jail, where Means seems to have excessively liberal visits with LVD for an attorney.

I can't see any facility coordinator signing off on Means demands. And it makes no sense. Treatment is about routine, getting up, taking a shower, getting dressed, going to breakfast, cleaning, exercise time, therapy session, group education, lunch, rest, chores, on and on...that is part of the treatment process.

Means can't just hang out all day, it would completely disrupt treatment. And his demands to know about credentials of staff, on and on...preposterous. Staff members are professionals, they are not going to run to a gossip rag about LVD. She isn't important enough to blow off years of education.

It is as though, Means wants to create barriers to LVD getting treatment that he states she needs.

stares at her lovingly? Sits in devout silence waiting on her every word? You got me, lol.
So she's been in jail for a year. Now she has no money..Now she's incompetent. What has Means been doing for a year except making frivolous complaints etc. Did all this just happen in the last few months? What has Means been doing towards her case in the last year with Lori.. watching her dance? He must be exhausted in not doing anything for a year. Now he wants money from Taxpayers to continue this bizarre behaviour. Jmo

JMO.

And Joe Ryan too. I still wonder if Lori and Alex made his death happen. And, even if not the case, I feel it gave Lori many ideas on how to handle the future with Charles...... Tylee...........JJ.....Tammy.

Just think of all that time spent on conniving death sentences. Now, THAT is pure evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06