Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this will never happen, but the smartest, kindest thing these two could do, for themselves and the victims’ loved ones, would be to plead guilty and confess everything.
But I’m afraid LV is spiteful enough, and MM is unscrupulous enough, to drag everyone through a long ordeal purely out of spite, aka the Arias defense.
CD looks like he knows he is screwed but I feel like he’s fooled so many family and friends for so long that he likes his chances with a trial. I wish those close to him can convince him to do the right thing now.

Ugh, the idea that someone can kill their children to start a new life with some dude is just the grossest thing I can imagine. As a dude, I can totally imagine being wistful. "I wish we could be together, but circumstances and timing aren't working in our favor." But if she came back to me after that and was like, "They're gone, we can finally be together now," I'd be like, "I'm sorry, what?" No, I was interested in spending time with the non-murderer, thanks anyway. Enjoy prison. Also I'd worry that a person who could kill their kids would one day kill me.
Chad may think of himself as a “famous author” but he’s not too bright. I doubt it ever occurred to him that he was as disposable as Tammy, Charles and the children. He was safe only as long as the money lasted.

Nate Eaton on his FB account wrote something cryptic 2 hours ago. Does anyone know what he is referring to? Folks are making assumptions, but it appears he is referring to something he posted previously?

Nate Eaton - Reporter
He edited his post (you can check edit history). The original was about an ethical dilemma whether to publish "fascinating new information" in a big case, learned from "dozens and dozens of pages" of documents that have only recently been sealed by court.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

IMO it's not clear if this is from police/court documents or evidence gathered from individuals (e.g. similar to IP's document).

Last edited:
He edited his post (you can check edit history). The original was about an ethical dilemma whether to publish "fascinating new information" in a big case, learned from "dozens and dozens of pages" of documents that have only recently been sealed by court.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

IMO it's not clear if this is from police/court documents or evidence gathered from individuals (e.g. similar to IP's document).
I think he should stay quiet, especially if the documents have been sealed. He may inadvertently jeopardize the case.

I think he should stay quiet, especially if the documents have been sealed. He may inadvertently jeopardize the case.

These are my thoughts also, as much as i would love to hear any new juicy info, if a judge has sealed the information you should respect it imo, they seal it for a reason and while i may not always agree with what is and what's not sealed they are the ones qualified to make such decisions not me.

Sorry - I'm getting this:
451: Unavailable
The page you are attempting to access is not available in your country.

and Outline won't give me anything either. Can you give a 10% synopsis on this article, please? TIA! :)
It’s basically ‘inferring’ that maybe another charge could come against LVD and MP for trying to get Alex to shoot BB imo.

From Link:
But page six of the indictment contains one line that may foreshadow new charges. It states: "Alex Cox attempted to shoot Tamera "Tammy" Daybell on October 9, 2019."

It’s actually pretty interesting using Facebook’s own view edit history feature to see the iterations Nate wrote of that post. Originally used some plain language then added adjectives like “juicy” to the story, after taking it down said journalists have tough decisions to make “like this one” and then ultimately removing “like this one” from the latest post.

gives a bit of an interesting insight into how he crafts (and that word is not to imply anything good or bad) statements that are read by his audience - interesting to see the edits over a short period of time IMO. Reporters are human too, of course.

It’s basically ‘inferring’ that maybe another charge could come against LVD and MP for trying to get Alex to shoot BB imo.

From Link:
But page six of the indictment contains one line that may foreshadow new charges. It states: "Alex Cox attempted to shoot Tamera "Tammy" Daybell on October 9, 2019."

So - it IS an indictment? And "who" is MP - ?? :)
And thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members