Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and now Tammy is "sealed" to Chad for "Time and Eternity". I know I would never want to have to be tied to my murderer's side for "Time and Eternity". I wonder how that sits with her own family members.
LDS temple blessings are only valid if the person remains righteous and worthy to enter the celestial kingdom. Since he murdered Tammy and was involved in Tylee and JJ's deaths, he does not fit those requirements therefore will not be sealed to Tammy by default.

Lori has an upcoming hearing on 6/16 to determine issues of her competency. It will be approximately 3 weeks from the last hearing where she was found not competent. I am wondering if they gave her 3 weeks to comply with recommendations (ie: medication and/or therapy) and if this review is to see how she is responding. Or if she has refused to comply and this hearing will trigger a court order for her to comply. Furthermore, I wonder if all those letters she has written to Chad ever made their way to him.

In reading an article about a certain prominent politician's mental health yesterday, I learned that narcissistic delusions and paranoia (I think we used to call it "delusions of grandeur") are a real and recognized psychosis. I don't remember the precise clinical names.

Apparently if you're charged with capitol murder and can't understand that you could be killed and this is a Bad Thing, you aren't competent to be tried. Generally speaking, anyway. Idaho law may be different.

@TheProblemWeAllLiveWith asked on the previous thread which has been closed for comment (can't quote properly)
"Last question- why was AC following TD the day she died? We know he previously failed at shooting her. Was he the hitman in each death?Was he involved in her poisoning? Or did the autopsy reveal a violent death? The more we learn, the more questions are raised."

Isn't this where the burner phones purchased by Alex and Chad came into play? We can only fill in the blanks. This is sick. Chad Daybell knows way more than we've been led to believe!
The more I think about this, the more I suspect Alex committed suicide. It sounds as if he could have been in involved in up to three recent deaths that may have involved poisoning, so it stands to reason that he probably still had some left (for Brandon?) and when he heard Tammy had been exhumed... And yes, I know his autopsy said natural death, but I still am HIGHLY skeptical of that - especially given the timing. MOO

In reading an article about a certain prominent politician's mental health yesterday, I learned that narcissistic delusions and paranoia (I think we used to call it "delusions of grandeur") are a real and recognized psychosis. I don't remember the precise clinical names.

Apparently if you're charged with capitol murder and can't understand that you could be killed and this is a Bad Thing, you aren't competent to be tried. Generally speaking, anyway. Idaho law may be different.

I think it's viewed as a personality disorder, right? Not necessarily classified as a psychosis unless you hear things, or see things, that aren't there (hallucinations). But it's been a good while since I studied this and knew for sure. :p

I think it's viewed as a personality disorder, right? Not necessarily classified as a psychosis unless you hear things, or see things, that aren't there (hallucinations). But it's been a good while since I studied this and knew for sure. :p

Well, that's the medical version. The legal definition apparently depends on whether you can distinguish reality as it applies to you. Like you're believing things that aren't there even if you aren't directly perceiving them. Apparently the legal issue doesn't require a psychosis.

Lori Vallow declared mentally incompetent to stand trial | ktvb.com

Idaho law mandates that a defendant must be able to understand the charges against them, follow what is happening in court, and assist their lawyers in their own defense.

Someone charged with a crime but ruled unfit to stand trial will typically be held in jail, a state-run mental hospital, or an Idaho Department of Correction mental facility where they will receive treatment, medication and therapy for their mental health issues. If, over the course of that treatment, evaluators believe a suspect has regained competency, the case will move forward to trial - even months, years, or decades later.

I just finished reading 1771 pages of legal documents filed in Travis County, Texas between Joe Ryan and Lori Ryan-Vallow-Daybell just from 2006 to 2010.

Lori Vallow-Daybell was in court and her lawyer's office so many times in those four years she should be able to pass a bar exam.

I cannot help but wonder if history could have been changed if 'just ONE time' Lori Vallow-Daybell had been held accountable — jailed or forced to pay a hefty fine — for her contempts of court and violations of court orders.

When Joe Ryan and Charles Vallow married LVD they were over-the-moon happy, confident, attractive and well-to-do men. By the time LVD was done with them, both men were destroyed financially, looking over their shoulders (with good reason) and shells of their former selves. They were also dead.

LVD's children — Colby, Tylee, JJ — were in the midst of the adult dramas — hiding with their mom from process servers knocking on the door, skipping from town to town and from state to state (leaving behind schools and friends), to say nothing of being exposed to fights between LVD, her current husband, former husband and the legal situation between Charles and his ex-wife that Tylee was put in the middle of. The day Charles Vallow was killed by Alex Cox was the last time Tylee was there to help her mother, LVD, smooth things over with police, not the first.

My own opinion.

Last edited:
How does someone commit suicide via pulmonary embolism?

Took something to make it appear as if it was a cardiac arrest. Or STOP taking meds that prevent PE. Even better. Now, how did LV convince Alex to stop taking his medicine? Give him placebos? Poor guy. I wonder if he had some handicap. A learning disability that LV exploited. Sad. No, tragic that she’s a serial killer.
We’re so clever. But how do we prove this? I’d love to see her hang for everyone she has murdered.

Took something to make it appear as if it was a cardiac arrest. Or STOP taking meds that prevent PE. Even better. Now, how did LV convince Alex to stop taking his medicine? Give him placebos? Poor guy. I wonder if he had some handicap. A learning disability that LV exploited. Sad. No, tragic that she’s a serial killer.
We’re so clever. But how do we prove this? I’d love to see her hang for everyone she has murdered.

Possible I suppose.

I can believe somebody helped him along, but suicide just seems really unlikely.

How does someone commit suicide via pulmonary embolism?
IIRC there was some previous discussion about a case where a woman put eye drops in her victims drink and they died of heart issues. I honestly don't remember if it was "pulmonary embolism" for COD but that is what first came to mind when you posed this query.

IIRC there was some previous discussion about a case where a woman put eye drops in her victims drink and they died of heart issues. I honestly don't remember if it was "pulmonary embolism" for COD but that is what first came to mind when you posed this query.

Wasn’t there a high school crime like this, as well? Two girls, as I barely remember it. Water fountain?

Wasn’t there a high school crime like this, as well? Two girls, as I barely remember it. Water fountain?

I found this:

48 HOURS (10 p.m., CBS) - Peter Van Sant looks at two cases, from North and South Carolina, that involve murder by Visine eye drops. In the first, Lana Clayton told police she found her millionaire businessman husband Steven Clayton dead at the bottom of the staircase in their Lake Wylie home in July 2018. At first, investigators believed he died from a heart attack. But Steven’s nephew, a police officer in a nearby town, was suspicious and the family asked for an autopsy and toxicology test. The tests showed that the chemical tetrahydrozoline — an ingredient in Visine and other brands of eye drops — was found in his blood. When given orally, tetrahydrozoline can put someone in a coma in 15 to 30 minutes and cause a heart attack, forensic toxicologists working on the case say. Then, two months later — and 12 miles down the road in Mount Holly, N.C. — a young woman named Stacy Hunsucker was found dead in her home by her husband Jason, and tetrahydrozoline was found in her system. Investigators believe it was a copycat killing. “48 Hours” reports on developments in both cases.

https://www.newsobserver.com/entertainment/tv/warm-tv-blog/article249897843.html#:~:text=The tests showed that the,working on the case say.

I found this:

48 HOURS (10 p.m., CBS) - Peter Van Sant looks at two cases, from North and South Carolina, that involve murder by Visine eye drops. In the first, Lana Clayton told police she found her millionaire businessman husband Steven Clayton dead at the bottom of the staircase in their Lake Wylie home in July 2018. At first, investigators believed he died from a heart attack. But Steven’s nephew, a police officer in a nearby town, was suspicious and the family asked for an autopsy and toxicology test. The tests showed that the chemical tetrahydrozoline — an ingredient in Visine and other brands of eye drops — was found in his blood. When given orally, tetrahydrozoline can put someone in a coma in 15 to 30 minutes and cause a heart attack, forensic toxicologists working on the case say. Then, two months later — and 12 miles down the road in Mount Holly, N.C. — a young woman named Stacy Hunsucker was found dead in her home by her husband Jason, and tetrahydrozoline was found in her system. Investigators believe it was a copycat killing. “48 Hours” reports on developments in both cases.

https://www.newsobserver.com/entertainment/tv/warm-tv-blog/article249897843.html#:~:text=The tests showed that the,working on the case say.

I’d bet tetrahydrozoline is not on a standard toxicology report. I wonder if it causes foaming at the mouth, like Tammy Daybell?

Kay is JJ's biological grandmother, and retained that relationship when Charles and Lori adopted JJ. To the best of my knowledge, her biological son (Charles' nephew) is JJ's biological father. Larry, as her husband, is considered JJ's grandfather within the family.
That's what makes no sense to me. If JJ's parents weren't fit to raise him, why didn't Kay & Larry raise him instead of Lori & Charles?

BBM. We don't know if he was taking any such medication and (IMO) stopping it wouldn't guarantee his death, especially not on a short notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654