Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still would have been much better, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Just wondering if insulin could have been used as a poison on either Tammy or Alex? I’ve been reading in another case forum where it is speculated that a known drug abuser was given a “hot shot” of insulin that caused his death. The coroner didn’t test for insulin in the toxicology tests during autopsy.

Can we speculate about the justification Chad gave Tammy for her life insurance increase a month before her death? MG said that Tammy was getting suspicious about Chad having an affair (but we don't know if she knew about Lori). Would she trust him about life insurance?

Do we know if GS is still legally representing ZP (or SS) who will be a witness in the children's case? GS took part in a plot to get RW removed as the prosecutor. Several months ago BB was awarded a big settlement in his defamation suit against GS, who (IIRC) also stopped representing MBP.

Can we speculate about the justification Chad gave Tammy for her life insurance increase a month before her death? MG said that Tammy was getting suspicious about Chad having an affair (but we don't know if she knew about Lori). Would she trust him about life insurance?
Do we know if Tammy even knew? Someone could have falsified her signature and intercepted her mail, and she probably wasn't alive long enough to see the increased premium on the bank statement.

Do we know if Tammy even knew? Someone could have falsified her signature and intercepted her mail, and she probably wasn't alive long enough to see the increased premium on the bank statement.

Or maybe, she did...we really don't know much about that night, when she died. Aside from CD's statements:)rolleyes:).

I doubt Tammy thought CD was dangerous, or that she was in any danger. Sadly.

Or maybe, she did...we really don't know much about that night, when she died. Aside from CD's statements:)rolleyes:).

She might have done though if he'd said 'I think it's a good idea if we up your life insurance darling', especially as she suspected there was another woman.

If she didn't know then they had a deadline before she would notice. IIRC, the insurance papers were signed on Sep 8, the same day he googled wind direction and also the day Tylee was last seen. The first attempt on Tammy's life (that we know of) happened a month later on Oct 9.

Thank you so much! Years ago I toured a business that built the modular homes. It was amazing to see the building process and learn how they moved them. I thought the terms manufactured and modular were interchangable and mobile home (we used to call them trailers) was for the type on a pad, Glad to know the correct terms. The ground would have been prepared and he could have moved Tylee if he did it himself. Any digging would.have been very suspect otherwise!
You can put a modular home on a pad (bad in this state because of the freeze-frost cycle), piers, basement, crawl-space, just like any other house. The key distinctions between manufactured (yep, the new version of "trailer") and modular I've put above.
I would assume what's-his-name was planning to put a cement pad down with a manufactured home on top.
Current manufactured home for sale on Zillow: It's $90k, but it's a NICE one.

f33dd22492d80f98677a40e66f85cc04-p_e.jpg

If she learned that he increased the policy behind her back, there would be little doubt as to what was happening.

I agree that Tammy didn't find Chad capable of physically harming her. It didn't occur to her that she could have been the intended (as opposed to random) target of the "paintball" attacker.

You have me thinking….has any LE checked her signatures on the insurance paper work and known TD signatures? I also thought TD would have had to talk to the insurance company for an increase in her policy, especially if it was a lot, not just CD….oh…unless some OTHER person pretended to be TD when calling the insurance company. Other then signatures, we will never really know who called the company.

Just me thinking out loud and MOO.

What a sad, disturbing 911 call. The caller is a 24 years old male but he sounds so timid and uncertain that he sounds almost like a young teenager. The dispatchers try to instruct him to turn Alex on his back to help him breathe, but he seems unable to focus enough to even do that. "There are feces on the ground!" "I know that's gross but we need you to try to help the man" He pleads with the dispatcher "I have anxiety and depression". Eventually the dispatchers give up on getting this young man to do anything. Quite sad.

What a sad, disturbing 911 call. The caller is a 24 years old male but he sounds so timid and uncertain that he sounds almost like a young teenager. The dispatchers try to instruct him to turn Alex on his back to help him breathe, but he seems unable to focus enough to even do that. "There are feces on the ground!" "I know that's gross but we need you to try to help the man" He pleads with the dispatcher "I have anxiety and depression". Eventually the dispatchers give up on getting this young man to do anything. Quite sad.

I about freaked out when I found the next door neighbor dead last year.

Instant snapshot:

It's dark out, no lights on
She's at the table, hair in rollers
Breakfast uneaten

I more or less slid down the deck stairs while calling 911.

Trust me. Not all of us are hard wired for emergencies. JMO

Th
You can put a modular home on a pad (bad in this state because of the freeze-frost cycle), piers, basement, crawl-space, just like any other house. The key distinctions between manufactured (yep, the new version of "trailer") and modular I've put above.
I would assume what's-his-name was planning to put a cement pad down with a manufactured home on top.
Current manufactured home for sale on Zillow: It's $90k, but it's a NICE one.

f33dd22492d80f98677a40e66f85cc04-p_e.jpg

The Daybell property seems to have water (the pond, assuming it ever actually holds water, and that long, skinny drainage ditch or whatever it is) close to where his pad would have gone, which could be why he wasn’t able to pull a permit.

Last edited:
Any quick trips to Mexico for AC to pick up "medication" just before TD died suddenly in her sleep? Maybe there is a pattern of behavior there.

Thats exactly where my mind goes which also makes sense with him being in the church parking lot that day. Maybe that is where he gave CD the "prescription" (poison) if something like that was used. Jmo

I think he knew how to use them well enough to shoot himself if he wanted to end his life, rather than futzing around with meds that might or might not bring around a fatal embolism or heart attack...
Unless he wanted it to look like natural causes.

I wonder if AC had life insurance, and if he did, who was the beneficiary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mushiesmum