Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if I’d agree that he “knew how to use them” all that well... He shot Charles, yes, but missed both Tammy and Brandon. I could subscribe to the fact that Alex was the hit man in all these deaths, including his own.

MOO
They claim he shot Charles. I have suggested previously that there was possibly another person present. Tylee did not act as though she witnessed a shooting of another human being. Nor did Lori or even Alex. Felt very theatrical like they were in a tv cop show. Even if CV was the worst criminal in the world, his death would have been a violent event and a killing. My actual point is, he may not have shot anyone at all. JMO

Poison or not, medicine, suffocation with a pillow, I just can not believe his death at the perfect moment was a natural occurrence. Maybe CD had something to do with it?
CD should have had Tammy cremated. They’d be so much further down the road.

Tammy Daybell was exhumed Dec 11
Alex Cox died Dec 12

Snipped for focus

Wow, Dreamer. I’m sorry you had that experience. Must have been awful.

Thanks. Actually, it was. I recovered quickly, though. I remember talking about it the night it happened on here. The way I reacted to finding a deceased person and how I imagined I'd be cool, calm, and collected were oceans apart.

I about freaked out when I found the next door neighbor dead last year.

Instant snapshot:

It's dark out, no lights on
She's at the table, hair in rollers
Breakfast uneaten

I more or less slid down the deck stairs while calling 911.

Trust me. Not all of us are hard wired for emergencies. JMO

This is 100% my reaction to emergency situations. I am completely useless in an emergency.

I think Alex might have handed over something to Chad in the church parking lot, I don't see him walking to their house 2.5 miles there and another 2.5 miles back, he seemed to me to be quite a lethargic individual, but that's only an impression from his physique and seeing him walking a few paces outside the house after he shot Charles. One of the Daybell sons was in the house the night Tammy died, so I think it would have been a huge risk letting Alex in, and with the chance of him being seen coming or going, since they planned on this looking like a natural death.

I still can't believe nobody saw Alex and Chad on Sept 9 in broad daylight burning stuff in the fire pit and digging in Chad's backyard for over 2 hours. IF anyone had seen it, would they have found it unusual?

Probably not. In semi rural areas, people burn stuff all of the time. And I am not sure, but the "culture" of Idaho, Montana, is different. Folks are friendly, but no one really gets into anyone else's "business". If folks are burning stuff in their yard, no one is going to go over and ask what it is, or why...

You have me thinking….has any LE checked her signatures on the insurance paper work and known TD signatures? I also thought TD would have had to talk to the insurance company for an increase in her policy, especially if it was a lot, not just CD….oh…unless some OTHER person pretended to be TD when calling the insurance company. Other then signatures, we will never really know who called the company.

Just me thinking out loud and MOO.
Given that Lori had a “talent” for getting into Charles’ accounts and changing things around, she may have done the same for Chad and posed as Tammy. The best poetic justice was Charles designating his life insurance proceeds were to go to Kay. Lori’s head must have nearly exploded when she found that out.

Given that Lori had a “talent” for getting into Charles’ accounts and changing things around, she may have done the same for Chad and posed as Tammy. The best poetic justice was Charles designating his life insurance proceeds were to go to Kay. Lori’s head must have nearly exploded when she found that out.

MOO And took revenge on Kay by killing Tylee and JJ.

(If Ryan - money)
Vallow - money
Tammy - money
JJ and Tylee - revenge.

MOO If they took the kids with them, these adult deaths would not have been detected.

Last edited:
I still can't believe nobody saw Alex and Chad on Sept 9 in broad daylight burning stuff in the fire pit and digging in Chad's backyard for over 2 hours. IF anyone had seen it, would they have found it unusual?
It is a farming area.
Possibly a shot and a burn would be noted at the time. Like you might remember a neighbor bringing in groceries last July, maybe.

I don't think so. I live on the outskirts of Rexburg in an area very similar to CD's property and recently burned a pile of trash boards and scraps, pallets, etc. I spent several hours throwing the pallets on one at a time so the fire wouldn't get too big, then raking it out, and putting the fire out. Lots of neighbors drove by going about their business and no one batted an eye or stopped. Not unusual behavior at all out in the country.

I don't think so. I live on the outskirts of Rexburg in an area very similar to CD's property and recently burned a pile of trash boards and scraps, pallets, etc. I spent several hours throwing the pallets on one at a time so the fire wouldn't get too big, then raking it out, and putting the fire out. Lots of neighbors drove by going about their business and no one batted an eye or stopped. Not unusual behavior at all out in the country.
So Chad wasn't too worried about being seen. He did visit the website "What is the definition of SSW wind direction?" (a Quora page) the previous day. What would they have done if the wind forecast had been unfavorable?

NEW: Special Prosecutor Rob Wood files withdrawal of contest in case against Lori Vallow. He will not dispute the evaluation/report on Vallow’s competency. State does not object to a medical physician’s eval/diagnosis w/ treatment plan to restore competence.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1401958150438199317

State's own expert has reviewed the competency report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!