Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, that’s never going to fly. Chad is the one who declared them all zombies. He obviously knew what had to be done to the zombies. He certainly wasn’t trying to give them safe haven so they could be rehabilitated. I haven’t read anything he’s written. Does he talk about zombies in his books?
with all the talk and declaration of "zombification" is it written anywhere that CD said or instructed that Zombies must be killed? Or could he say, by way of defense, "yeah i declared them zombies but the eradication of said zombies was LV's idea and doing"?

I agree w/Laughing! Grandchildren are usually safe with Grandparents and it is entirely heartbreaking that LVD did not want to send JJ to his own Grandparents & Tylee to her father and LVD could have gone on happily Goddess walking among her 144K cult adults with no children. (all of her adult followers would have left their children behind too right?) And why did Tammy need to die? Couldn't she have been included in the 144K who were ushering in the end of times? Certainly she knew of CD's visions and what was her role in his visions? Was TD also a "god" and given special powers like LVD? Did TD have darkness rating? The whole "visions through the veil" seem to be morphing into a means of achieving a sexual fantasy to me, Adultery's in the LDS church is a sin as big if not bigger than murder. I think he didn't want to be excommunicated from the church (that is where he draws his audience for his books), knew that Tammy published his "fiction" and IIRC she did not even attend the PAP or speaking conferences/meetings - so maybe she didn't believe it was visions but more fiction to sell books. If the affair w/LVD came to light - CD would lose all his followers, TD might file for divorce (even Temple divorce), and the children might side w/Tammy. I think CD thought murder was his only way to save face & achieve his dream fantasy of marrying LVD & feeding her ego. (as long as nobody ever knew . . . . . except God).
LVD is just a very spiteful person. She was furious that Kay was the beneficiary.

The more I think about this, the more I suspect Alex committed suicide. It sounds as if he could have been in involved in up to three recent deaths that may have involved poisoning, so it stands to reason that he probably still had some left (for Brandon?) and when he heard Tammy had been exhumed... And yes, I know his autopsy said natural death, but I still am HIGHLY skeptical of that - especially given the timing. MOO
I agree. I think that the call to Chad at the last moment was to receive his instructions to kill himself for the ........cause. He was such a loyal servant to Lori and Chad..I'm about to throw up.

How did Alex get Tylee from Rexberg to CDs house?
She was a big girl.

Perhaps she wasn't killed in Rexberg. MOO she was either killed at Grand Canyon (or on way back) and left in AC's truck overnite OR she was shot at CD's... explanation for the gunshot and telling TD he shot a raccoon. Sick and evil sub-humans!

How did Alex get Tylee from Rexberg to CDs house?
She was a big girl.
I remember someone saying they were investigating possible blood stains at an apartment but nothing's been said after that. Tylee's murder could have happened there and then the body could have easily put into a vehicle, probably under the cover of darkness. AC may have been a pretty strong guy since was seen on video hauling a car bench seat, by himself, at the storage facility. A bench seat is rather heavy and bulky so it's not easy to handle by one person, so AC handling a deceased body is quite possible. After that, it would have then been easy to drive the vehicle direct to the outbuilding on the property for dismemberment.

Agreed, unfortunately. I really do find the timing of the concern about competency interesting. If it was a truly organic condition, why now? I know CV had questioned her MH, as he should have, but even that wasn’t enough. I don’t think she was in the right frame of mind when any of these crimes were committed, but I believe she knew what she was doing (and has been a master manipulator for a very long time; though I am not saying she is manipulating the professionals evaluating her by any means).

So why wasn’t competency questioned sooner?
Her previous court appearances had all been on hold for a while, right? Please correct me if I’m wrong! Do we know the exact reason why?

I sincerely hope she gets the intensive therapy she needs, so that she can be tried appropriately. Medication can only do so much, and it’s a mystery to me what they might be treating.

BBM - Maybe a light dusting of an anti-psychotic and a mood stabilizer? If they help she could return to court proceedings. I am just throwing spaghetti at this point but I kind of hope that is the case.

I remember someone saying they were investigating possible blood stains at an apartment but nothing's been said after that. Tylee's murder could have happened there and then the body could have easily put into a vehicle, probably under the cover of darkness. AC may have been a pretty strong guy since was seen on video hauling a car bench seat, by himself, at the storage facility. A bench seat is rather heavy and bulky so it's not easy to handle by one person, so AC handling a deceased body is quite possible. After that, it would have then been easy to drive the vehicle direct to the outbuilding on the property for dismemberment.
Sounds likely.
I was thinking maybe she was brought drugged and the coupe de grace was the shot CD said he killed the racoon with. m
MOO hoping the bullet left a forensic mark on one of her bones for a match. I know she wants this crud executed or put away for life.

BBM - Maybe a light dusting of an anti-psychotic and a mood stabilizer? If they help she could return to court proceedings. I am just throwing spaghetti at this point but I kind of hope that is the case.

True, either/both may do the trick! A good reminder she only needs to be deemed competent to understand and assist, not necessarily “cured”

Fortunately, that’s never going to fly. Chad is the one who declared them all zombies. He obviously knew what had to be done to the zombies. He certainly wasn’t trying to give them safe haven so they could be rehabilitated. I haven’t read anything he’s written. Does he talk about zombies in his books?
with all the talk and declaration of "zombification" is it written anywhere that CD said or instructed that Zombies must be killed? Or could he say, by way of defense, "yeah i declared them zombies but the eradication of said zombies was LV's idea and doing"?

Perhaps she wasn't killed in Rexberg. MOO she was either killed at Grand Canyon (or on way back) and left in AC's truck overnite OR she was shot at CD's... explanation for the gunshot and telling TD he shot a raccoon. Sick and evil sub-humans!
That just makes no sense to me, if you were going to kill her at Yellowstone, why not just toss her into one of the hot springs and say that she accidentally fell in rather than transporting a dead body a great distance? That's why I think that she was shot at Chad's home. She was the "raccoon" that he alluded to.

Sounds likely.
I was thinking maybe she was brought drugged and the coupe de grace was the shot CD said he killed the racoon with. m
MOO hoping the bullet left a forensic mark on one of her bones for a match. I know she wants this crud executed or put away for life.
Warning: Graphic

I also sometimes wonder if she wasn't deceased when brought to CD's property, though perhaps she was intended to be. That might be the reason for the "overkill," to make sure this particularly dark and stubborn zombie was indeed killed - shot, dismembered, burned, buried.

jmo

Last edited:
True, either/both may do the trick! A good reminder she only needs to be deemed competent to understand and assist, not necessarily “cured”
Exactly! I don't think there is any "curing" LVD - she would never agree IMO. But it may take a court order for medication (not sure if this is a thing w/inmates if not a harm to self/others currently) as LVD has a history of refusing meds for herself (IIRC) and did not medicate (fill the Rx) JJ for many months according to previously released documents. Also I think CV mentioned something about her refusing all kinds of meds including drugs (but I could have made that part up in my head).

This is not how any of this works! Prior and Means are working attorneys. Defending people is their job. They are not friends with their clients. They probably don’t even like them. If either of them tried the behavior you mentioned they would be disbarred. Wilmot and Nurmi loathed Jodi Arias.

Another thing: Lori has little or no control over what happens to her. She and Means did not decide that she would act incompetent. Mental health professionals are very aware that people will try to fake incompetency. Give them credit to see through that ruse. Personally, I think Lori has been mentally off for years, but she was able to hide at times. The attorneys, court staff and mental health practitioners are all trained professionals and they are doing their jobs. This is not their first rodeo. LV and CD are not the brightest bulbs on the porch, plus they have some off the wall beliefs. They will each go through the justice system and pay the consequences for what they have done. There will be no reduced sentences. Even if Lori remains incompetent for years, state hospitals for criminals are not pleasant places. They are not places where you or I would go for inpatient treatment.

I have to disagree. Maybe it’s not supposed to work this way. But defense attorneys have done far worse to get their clients off. It’s not about loving or hating them. it’s about notariety.

Lori is off, yes. But she knew what she was doing. She has to pay. I really don’t care how unpleasant her stay is! She is responsible for the MURDER of her children and likely others. My heart isn’t bleeding for her.

Is the jury really all LDS. That is fantastic. They may be the only people qualified to sort this out. I trust them as wholesome, law abiding, people as a whole and think they’d do the best job. Amazing that they are all LDS. LV and CD are giving the Mormon church a bad name. Nothing they have done would be acceptable to LDS members so I truly doubt they will find sympathy there.
No I was thinking “if” they were LDS. actually I was thinking more of the fact that The prosecutor in this case will be prosecuting his own church members. Although they are an evil offshoot.

Well, even if she is hospitalized in a State Mental Health facility - she wouldn't have far to go. Blackfoot is about 30 minutes South of Idaho Falls and the Women's Penitentiary is in Pocatello which is another 30 minutes further down the road. She could be back and tucked in tidy to her County Jail cell within a couple of hours, once she has been declared "competent". The State might find it more cost effective and less a safety risk to bring services to her in the County jail (less PR, less security risks, fewer costs?).

To be fair, Charles pleaded w/LEO and mental health professionals to have her assessed way back when. She may have truly lost all touch with her reality since she has been behind bars, isolated even more due to Covid, and not interacting with many people except her Atty & her letters to CD. Does anyone think she has been receiving letters or communication from CD since they have been incarcerated? I think all of this will force the cases to be separated (due to CD's moving forward and LVD's being stalled).
Interesting question. I know that contact can be forbidden after one or both are convicted. I don’t know about pretrial. I don’t know if the judge can order no contact. Is there an Idaho lawyer in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654