Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! I don't think there is any "curing" LVD - she would never agree IMO. But it may take a court order for medication (not sure if this is a thing w/inmates if not a harm to self/others currently) as LVD has a history of refusing meds for herself (IIRC) and did not medicate (fill the Rx) JJ for many months according to previously released documents. Also I think CV mentioned something about her refusing all kinds of meds including drugs (but I could have made that part up in my head).
Depending on the laws in Idaho, they may be able to administer drugs without her consent. Involuntarily.

Last edited:
Warning: Graphic

I also sometimes wonder if she wasn't deceased when brought to CD's property, though perhaps she was intended to be. That might be the reason for the "overkill," to make sure this particularly dark and stubborn zombie was indeed killed - shot, dismembered, burned, buried.

jmo
warning: more graphic
I hadn’t thought about CD actually shooting TR on his property. Could be, but that seems a little risky during the day.
MOO
I am not convinced that he shot anything, I thought it was a story to explain to Tammy why the pet cemetery was disturbed. As for the vile dismemberment of TR, I think that he and Alex were stupid enough to think they could burn up the pieces her body in a couple hours. It is really time consuming to burn up a body. (It takes days in an open fire) Evidently they realized that, giving up and putting all the pieces in the ground. When the time came to do something with JJs body, they didn’t even try to burn it, they just buried him. In my opinion the state of the bodies was poor planning and stupidity on CD and ACs part. I don’t think it had much to do with zombie nullification.

Last edited:
Wednesday, June 9th:
*Arraignment (murder) & Motions Hearing ? (other charges) (@ 10:30am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – only for *Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 52) arrested & charged (6/9/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. Plead not guilty. $1M bond.
*Charged (7/1/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence. Plead not guilty. Bond stays at $1M.
*Indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). No bond.
Trial was set to begin 7/12/21 has been vacated. No further dates yet.
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/15/21 for murder plus.
Court info from 6/10/20 thru 5/19/21 reference post #1180 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57
5/25/21 Update: Daybell & Vallow indicted by Grand jury on the deaths Tammy Daybell, Tylee Ryan & JJ Vallow. Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): Chad only: 1st Degree murder. Count 7: Lori only: Grand theft (related to social security survivor benefits allocated for the care of minors Tylee & JJ). Count 8 & 9: Chad only: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to life insurance policies he had on Tammy Daybell). Advisement hearing 5/26/21 @ 11am for Chad & 11:30am for Lori. Motions hearing on 6/9/21.
5/26/21 Update: Advisement hearing for Chad held. Attending the Zoom: Rob Wood, Judge Eddins, Chad Daybell with attorney John Prior, Linsey Blake, Rachael Smith. Judge read charges against Chad Daybell. Count 1: Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception for the death of Tylee Ryan. Count 2: 1st degree murder for the death of Tylee Ryan. Count 3: Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception for the death of JJ Vallow. Count 4: 1st degree murder for the death of JJ Vallow. Count 5: Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder for the death of Tammy Daybell. Count 6: 1st degree murder for the death of Tammy Daybell. Count 8 & 9 - Insurance Fraud - collecting Tammy Daybell's life insurance on two different policies. Prior will continue as Chad's lawyer. NO bail. Formal arraignment will be on 6/9/21.

5/28/21 Update: John Prior has withdrawn Nate Eaton's subpoena in the Daybell case.
*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 47) – Fremont County: 5/27/21: Found incompetent to stand trial. All hearings put on hold. Competency review hearing was on 6/16/21, but Prosecutor Wood withdraws motion for contest competency. *Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 (thru 9/3/21 @ 9am).

I find it insulting to everyone involved to even hint at her possibly faking it. We can’t sit on our high horse and say that mental health is important and then claim “she’s faking it” when someone capable of what Lori did is found not competent. We can’t have both.

I chose to believe in the professionals, who know better than I do. If they say she’s not competent then she isn’t. She will eventually be competent again, and justice will be served. I understand the frustration but it is what it is.

Can anyone remember if Chad Daybell called anyone a Zombie?

I know M Gibbs said the couple believed that some people were Zombies. I know Lori Vallow called her children Zombies. But has anyone heard CD say Zombie? Chad talks about dark and light spirits. Who started zombies?

Here is one reference to LV and MG and Zombies, I cannot find CD and Zombies

Documents: Lori Vallow Daybell called kids 'zombies' before their deaths

CD, dark and light spirits.
Lori Vallow's new husband believes he could judge 'light and dark spirits'

Thanks.

And in a few hours we will/might see if CD throws anyone under the bus to save himself.

with all the talk and declaration of "zombification" is it written anywhere that CD said or instructed that Zombies must be killed? Or could he say, by way of defense, "yeah i declared them zombies but the eradication of said zombies was LV's idea and doing"?

I have always had the distinct impression that it was Chad who told everyone the only way to get rid of a zombie was to kill it; but we got that information secondhand from, I think, both Melani(e)s, or even thirdhand, from what Melani told her new husband Ian; so I suppose it could be argued. I suspect if the trials ever go forward and get to mete out some justice, we'll find out more definitively.

I know M Gibbs said the couple believed that some people were Zombies. I know Lori Vallow called her children Zombies. But has anyone heard CD say Zombie? Chad talks about dark and light spirits. Who started zombies?

Thanks.

And in a few hours we will/might see if CD throws anyone under the bus to save himself.
MG is the source of the claim that Lori called Tylee and JJ zombies (at different times, in JJ's case days before his murder). Also according to MG, at the end of January 2019 Chad called Lori to inform her that Charles had become possessed by an evil spirit called Ned Schneider. The term zombie wasn't used until later, but we can see who called the shots on demonic possessions - the same person who had the ability to see light and dark in people.

According to IP's document, the cult had a manifesto that included the zombie doctrine. I don't believe that Lori wrote it. Perhaps LE were able to trace its origin to a particular computer. IMO it won't be difficult to prove who was the cult leader between Lori and Chad.

Without naming names (TOS):

Others have sorted them into classes of evil spirits and unclean spirits based on more historical teachings of their spiritual predecessors. I think zombies is pop culture terminology (gamer speak, Lori speak). moo

I find it insulting to everyone involved to even hint at her possibly faking it. We can’t sit on our high horse and say that mental health is important and then claim “she’s faking it” when someone capable of what Lori did is found not competent. We can’t have both.

I chose to believe in the professionals, who know better than I do. If they say she’s not competent then she isn’t. She will eventually be competent again, and justice will be served. I understand the frustration but it is what it is.

Thank you. And to everyone else who has any respect for mental health professionals. JMO

Is the jury really all LDS. That is fantastic. They may be the only people qualified to sort this out. I trust them as wholesome, law abiding, people as a whole and think they’d do the best job. Amazing that they are all LDS. LV and CD are giving the Mormon church a bad name. Nothing they have done would be acceptable to LDS members so I truly doubt they will find sympathy there.

No jury has been chosen. CD & LVD haven't even been arraigned yet.

Thanks.

Did he write about zombies or light/dark in his books?

Did he write about zombies or light/dark in his books?

I very much doubt the zombies, considering how well this went over:

'Paradise' lost book battle

"On page 99 of Chad Daybell's new book, "Chasing Paradise," a warrior angel swoops in, plucks up a naughty spirit by the nape of her neck and drop-kicks her through the wall.

Daybell says that by then, readers are happy to see the troublesome "Ruby" banished.

Unfortunately for Daybell, that same scene has booted his novel off the shelves at Deseret Book stores.

Daybell said he was told last week that Deseret Book buyer Sarah Hoffman found the passage "irreverent" and therefore unsuitable for sale by the chain, which recently announced a sweeping clean-up policy for its merchandise."

IMO, if this is a problem for an LDS bookstore chain, I can't imagine they would sit quietly un-objecting to the zombies, as we know from our thread friends that zombies certainly aren't LDS doctrine.

As for light/dark, I find it hard to imagine you could write a postapocalyptic series without invoking such tropes. If you're referring to the "light/dark number scale" in particular, sorry but I have no idea...

I very much doubt the zombies, considering how well this went over:

'Paradise' lost book battle

"On page 99 of Chad Daybell's new book, "Chasing Paradise," a warrior angel swoops in, plucks up a naughty spirit by the nape of her neck and drop-kicks her through the wall.

Daybell says that by then, readers are happy to see the troublesome "Ruby" banished.

Unfortunately for Daybell, that same scene has booted his novel off the shelves at Deseret Book stores.

Daybell said he was told last week that Deseret Book buyer Sarah Hoffman found the passage "irreverent" and therefore unsuitable for sale by the chain, which recently announced a sweeping clean-up policy for its merchandise."

IMO, if this is a problem for an LDS bookstore chain, I can't imagine they would sit quietly un-objecting to the zombies, as we know from our thread friends that zombies certainly aren't LDS doctrine.

As for light/dark, I find it hard to imagine you could write a postapocalyptic series without invoking such tropes. If you're referring to the "light/dark number scale" in particular, sorry but I have no idea...

His books kind of remind me of the Frank Peretti series. Well, except Frank sold a lot of books. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654