Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to LVD and CD talk on the phone, while the FBI is digging up the yard is surreal. People actually talk like that? "I love you", on and on...? Both of them knew.
Chad could barely speak and sounded devastated. He was probably scared witless. "They're... searching." "We'll se what transpires." He just realized that his life as a free man was likely over and so was his idyll with Lori. She was consoling him from jail, asking what she could do for him, as if he was the only one in trouble. She seemed less concerned than him.

When MG did that first interview and said something like Lori won’t be able to look pretty again…that’s when she lost me.
I do not like people who smile as they talk about terrible things…that’s all I’m going to say about THAT.
I do think that said person was the State’s prime-turn-key to most of what has been revealed.

MOO

Chad could barely speak and sounded devastated. He was probably scared witless. "They're... searching." "We'll se what transpires." He just realized that his life as a free man was likely over and so was his idyll with Lori. She was consoling him from jail, asking what she could do for him, as if he was the only one in trouble. She seemed less concerned than him.

CD did sound like he was scared witless. He knew the world wasn’t ending in July 2020 and that he had no special powers nor any protection from the law. On the other hand, LVD bought into his lies, which is why she seemed pretty unfazed, IMO

CD did sound like he was scared witless. He knew the world wasn’t ending in July 2020 and that he had no special powers nor any protection from the law. On the other hand, LVD bought into his lies, which is why she seemed pretty unfazed, IMO

I think this is true. At that point, LVD was still thinking that her god/husband/CD had special abilities and powers and that they were chosen to lead the new people after all the tribulations.

Different reporters describe her as being devout since she was a child, but the real term is extremist or cultist. That's just her mindset. When it finally began to dawn on her that they'd actually murdered her innocent children--not zombies--and that her god/lover was really just a disgusting blob of flesh, it probably hit very hard.

Without the lure of crazy superpowers, CD has no lure at all.

When it finally began to dawn on her that they'd actually murdered her innocent children--not zombies--and that her god/lover was really just a disgusting blob of flesh, it probably hit very hard.

Based on the fact that she's allegedly incompetent, I'm not too sure it's hit hard, much less at all. She probably doesn't really care that she/he/Alex killed the children, and she probably doesn't see her husband, who she idolizes, as a disgusting blob of flesh. Yet.

Hope springs eternal, though.

MOO and all that rot.

Anybody else think he also sounded like a little child after being told off by his mommy?

Also, I think it was right after that conversation, or around that time, that he jumped into his car and attempted to flee, but the cops chased him down and brought him back to the scene.

Also, I think it was right after that conversation, or around that time, that he jumped into his car and attempted to flee, but the cops chased him down and brought him back to the scene.
i believe he’d been sitting in his car for some time when she called. Why did LE let him do that? Makes no sense to me. But yes, he did drive off pretty soon thereafter. Did he really think that would help?

Based on the fact that she's allegedly incompetent, I'm not too sure it's hit hard, much less at all. She probably doesn't really care that she/he/Alex killed the children, and she probably doesn't see her husband, who she idolizes, as a disgusting blob of flesh. Yet.

Hope springs eternal, though.

MOO and all that rot.
Yeah, I'm with you. Family members are expendable to her as evidenced by at least one ex-husband or more.

i believe he’d been sitting in his car for some time when she called. Why did LE let him do that? Makes no sense to me. But yes, he did drive off pretty soon thereafter. Did he really think that would help?
They knew where to find him and that he couldn't go far??? Scott Peterson did the same thing- drove back to the scene of the crime to check it out.

If I remember correctly, he was given the choice of staying in the home with a “babysitter” or leaving. So he left/sat in his car.

Maybe he believed the "portal" had better reception in the vehicle than inside the house.

More likely, he was expecting LVD's call and wanted his children not to be present when he received it.

I think this is true. At that point, LVD was still thinking that her god/husband/CD had special abilities and powers and that they were chosen to lead the new people after all the tribulations.

Different reporters describe her as being devout since she was a child, but the real term is extremist or cultist. That's just her mindset. When it finally began to dawn on her that they'd actually murdered her innocent children--not zombies--and that her god/lover was really just a disgusting blob of flesh, it probably hit very hard.

That is interesting, you see LVD as completely differently than I see her. I see her as a manipulative psychopath. I don't even believe that she truly has believed in CD's "beliefs", except that maybe they can be twisted to accommodate the "World According to LVD".

You appear to view her as a "victim" of CD.

Wow. The prosecution probably wants all women for the jury, preferably mothers for LVD's trial, the defense probably wants to stack it full of men. Interesting.

6/15 Submission by prosecution 3 page PDF - Request for Discovery https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22211624/Request for Discovery 061521.pdf

6/17 Order to unseal hearing July 27th 2020 for specific use (So special prosecutor can view) - https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Order to Unseal Hearing.pdf

6/18 Submission by Means - Motion to compel, notice of transfer of discovery documents (Means is upset as he doesn't think state has given what he asked for May 27th) https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22211624/Declared Motion to Compel Notice of Transfer of Discovery Documents 061821.pdf

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
17 mins ·
Meanwhile, Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means filed motion to compel. He says the State has not complied with his request for discovery served on 5/27. The State responded on 6/10, saying discovery would be provided by 7/15. Means wants a hearing and sanctions against State.

6/21 Submission by Prior to extend time. https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22211623/Motion to Extend Time for Motions to be Filed and Heard 062121.pdf

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Chad Daybell’s attorney John Prior motions to extend time for motion to dismiss to be heard. He says he has yet to receive any discovery from the prosecution in this case.

Last edited:
Including MM’s filing Dixie…

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1407090859581919234

Meanwhile, Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means filed motion to compel. He says the State has not complied with his request for discovery served on 5/27. The State responded on 6/10, saying discovery would be provided by 7/15. Means wants a hearing and sanctions against State.

upload_2021-6-21_18-10-2.jpeg

upload_2021-6-21_18-10-24.jpeg

2f6bd50d-3ab2-43d4-9f25-e755f3ad0909

Last edited:

Court documents: Chad Daybell got $430K in life insurance after wife's death
BBM
CD did have a lure. How about the lure of $430,000 life insurance payout that CD recieved upon Tammy's death?

LV was desperate for money to keep her in the lifestyle she wanted. In the past, her looks and manipulating ways got her what she needed, but she was aging and Chad was willing. After all, what could Lori do for work except commit fraud? She had no occupation, LV lived off SSI and child care payments and clearly that was not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892