Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's too much now, he's shown he doesn't understand how to work in the criminal courts, is vexatious, and I would say the repeated nature of it is becoming harrassment (IMO), and I think they need to preserve fairness for LVD and protect against future appeals by getting him off the case now. He STILL doesn't understand that Tammy's autopsy is not discoverable in the charges against LVD and CD for conspiracy to hide the children's bodies. If they wait until later the new guys are going to have to start over and there will probably be a year's delay at least in getting up to speed with the size of the evidence files.
Agree. Why is he not off the case. Also doesn't the bar have rules about not advertising for business by exposing the details of a case involving a minor?

So if Lori is ruled competent, does that mean she will go on trial with Chad? I could see that being a huge incentive for her to suddenly regain all her marbles. Not only will she be able to see her man, she will be in a better position to keep him from blaming her for everything. You know she wants to at least get another look at her Adonis before she's locked away for good.

You just have to wonder how Chads kids are feeling right now? Chad killed their mother to marry a serial killer. Oh but, when they realize his involvement in Charles’ murder as well. I can’t even imagine...
I would think the whole “I found a pendulum hanging on the podium at church” thing would have tipped them off that all is not well in Daddy Daybell’s brain. JMO

Such good news!! Too bad they couldn’t nail Chad for Charles’ murder too. Although, I think Charles was doomed just by virtue of being married to Lori. Here’s hoping Lori will never breathe free air again, except while being transported in cuffs and leg restraints!
There's always Alex's death and Joe Ryan's to further investigate...

I was just in Home Depot just now when I read that AZ has indicted her in the death of Charles. I'll have to see if I can find an article.

Lori Vallow, accused in kids' deaths, indicted on new ...

Lori Vallow, accused in kids' deaths, indicted on new charge in Arizona: Conspiracy to murder ex-husband (Charles)

Tue, June 29, 2021, 8:03 PM

"Complex, difficult cases of this nature take time to properly investigate and solve," Adel said. "I appreciate the tremendous number of hours the dedicated officers of the Chandler Police Department have invested, and my office is equally committed to bringing those responsible for Charles Vallow’s death to justice.”

Last edited:
Cathy Russon @cathyrusson 1m
#LoriVallowDaybell - Interesting connection for trial junkies - the prosecutor in Lori's Maricopa County case for the murder of Charles Vallow is #JodiArias prosecutor Juan Martinez's girlfriend, Treena Kay. (I believe they are still together).@LawCrimeNetwork

Sweet! Well Juan can give her pointers on successful prosecutions of Mormons. He prosecuted both Jodi Arias and Scott Falater, so the jury won't be swayed by her beliefs.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
BREAKING: Lori Vallow is indicted by a grand jury in Maricopa County, charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the death of her former husband Charles Vallow.
Here is the indictment filed in court, it says Lori Vallow agreed with her brother Alex Cox that at least one of them or another would engage in first degree murder.

ETA: I see is a repeat as other posters have already posted....... .. but WORTH REPEATING!

Dang, is this worthy of posting on breaking news thread at WS? (yep, I just posted there ***BREAKING NEWS!*** *NO DISCUSSION* . ) I guess most all here are following?
I am so happy for Kay today.

Just found out about the indictment for the murder of Charles. Excellent news.
Next, ...her other ex husband Joe Ryan.... as well as Alex.
To think this vile woman was traipsing on the beaches of Kauai last year. Never again lady, in fact you'll never go outside ever again, other than in a concrete and barbed wire enclosure.

The woman would probably even have offed Chad in a few years too.
Maybe he'll off himself anyway. No loss.

A spokeswoman for the Maricopa County Attorney's Office tells us Daybell's Idaho case will run its course before the Arizona case moves forward.
https://twitter.com/natenewsnow/status/1409999598832078855?s=21
https://twitter.com/natenewsnow/status/1409999598832078855?s=21

While justice for Charles is/should be huge, no way would they try to derail the SLOW progress being made in Idaho. Simply applying a bit more pressure so it's a win. Plus, not sure AZ really wants to be picked apart on their policy & procedures which could be addressed by even the most inexperienced defense...Maybe we will see MM there

Just found out about the indictment for the murder of Charles. Excellent news.
Next, ...her other ex husband Joe Ryan.... as well as Alex.
To think this vile woman was traipsing on the beaches of Kauai last year. Never again lady, in fact you'll never go outside ever again, other than in a concrete and barbed wire enclosure.

The woman would probably even have offed Chad in a few years too.
Maybe he'll off himself anyway. No loss.
I think this is likely to be it. Joe Ryan’s death was reinvestigated, and determined to be a heart attack. Alex’ death was also investigated extensively, and found to be caused by blood clots.

They got these two on every murder they can prove, and now have another safety net. I don’t believe they’ll need it.

Justice is coming for Charles. About time! Police botched that case but maybe the DA and some clear thinking jurors will look past the police.
Every time I think about CV trying to talk to police and their disinterest in what he had to say, I think also about the police that have shone on cases i have read about here.
With CV, the police smirked at him telling them his ex wife was planning to kill him, then when dead in the house the deputy interviewed a giggling ex-wife and took the situation at their word, as a "self defense" shooting death.
Fallis case also. For whatever reason detectives failing to interview anyone or gather evidence.

One police department that has shined is Lafayette In.
They followed up up immediately on a complaint about a violated restraining order, and ended up catching Talmadge Jasper for bludgeoning a friend to death, and LPD were also quick and thorough to respond to a young girl being missing, they caught John Chadwell who would most likely have killed the girl he abducted if not caught so quick. A shout out to the Tennesse sheriffs also so quick to try and find Summer Wells.

Glad CV is being heard at last.

Last edited:
I think this is likely to be it. Joe Ryan’s death was reinvestigated, and determined to be a heart attack. Alex’ death was also investigated extensively, and found to be caused by blood clots.

They got these two on every murder they can prove, and now have another safety net. I don’t believe they’ll need it.
How much you wanna bet that that heart attack and the blood clots weren't caused by the injection of something or poisoning???

How much you wanna bet that that heart attack and the blood clots weren't caused by the injection of something or poisoning???
I was absolutely convinced Alex’ death was going to be ruled a homicide, and I was stunned when the autopsy report came back the way it did.

They would have gone in assuming it was probably murder, and ran countless tests for various poisons. They apparently struck out, and I have no reason to believe they got it wrong.

It’s super weird though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members