Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori Vallow indicted in 2019 killing of her fourth husband (nbcnews.com)

Vallow has already been charged in the deaths of her two children. She is accused of conspiring with her brother in the killing of her ex-husband.

Lori Vallow, already charged in the deaths of her two children, has been indicted in connection with the 2019 killing of her fourth husband, Arizona prosecutors said Tuesday.

Vallow is charged with one count of conspiracy to commit first degree murder, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office said in a statement. A grand jury charged her on Thursday.

Vallow is accused of agreeing with her brother, Alex Cox, to kill Vallow's husband, Charles Vallow, in 2019. Before Charles Vallow died, he had filed for divorce...

Yup, but I just don’t see the medical examiner’s office not exploring that angle, as everyone believed he was poisoned with something.

So no poison found, and a clear cause of death staring them in the face with his heart and blood pressure issues.

Do we even know of any evidence that puts Chad or Lori in the area around that time?

IMO it’s too much of a happenstance that he “died” the day after Tammy’s body was exhumed!Possibly AC had been -over sharing- his opinion on the pending exhume.
Or he was simply paranoid.
LVD and CD decided he was collateral damage IMO.

MOO

Who is the "another" they've stated in the indictment, if either of Lori or Alex didn't complete the murder?

I think its just a phrase. Here we would say one or the other when talking about 2 people. I don't think it refers to a third person. JMO

Or maybe it could. I'm sticking with opinion 1 for now.

Last edited:
I recently heard of a motto which seems rather apt.

"Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass – it’s about learning to dance in the rain"

I'd say now is an excellent time for dancing, with maybe a bit of fireworks and stuff. :)

I hope they take very good care of the person who has wrecked countless lives, and taken the lives of innocents, until she is forced to sit in a courtroom and face her crimes.
Thank you. Those are good words, @Tortoise.

Cathy Russon @cathyrusson 1m
#LoriVallowDaybell - Interesting connection for trial junkies - the prosecutor in Lori's Maricopa County case for the murder of Charles Vallow is #JodiArias prosecutor Juan Martinez's girlfriend, Treena Kay. (I believe they are still together).@LawCrimeNetwork

Gosh, every day brings us to another get-the-popcorn showdown with Janine deMarte…. And the odds are stacking up.

Can you imagine Vallow having to be juxtaposed with DeMarte? Having to do a forensic interview with her? That VAST looking binder with “notes”?

Last edited:
Gosh, every day brings us to another showdown with Janine deMarte…. And the odds are stacking up.

Can you imagine Vallow having to be juxtaposed with DeMarte? Having to do a forensic interview with her? That VAST looking binder with “notes”?

I would love to see deMarte on this case! Where is she based out of I wonder. (For those that don't recall, she was on the Jodi Arias case for the prosecution)

I was absolutely convinced Alex’ death was going to be ruled a homicide, and I was stunned when the autopsy report came back the way it did.

They would have gone in assuming it was probably murder, and ran countless tests for various poisons. They apparently struck out, and I have no reason to believe they got it wrong.

It’s super weird though.
Maybe Tammy’s autopsy revealed an obscure poison that they can look for in both the other deaths.

long ramble, and all jmo

Not only is CPD and MC late to the party (and what about Gilbert and BB?), but one is left wondering whether the charges being brought against LV aren’t just a form of political grandstanding; a kind of prosecutorial “me too” that’ll never come to trial. I sure hope not.

But I wonder what evidence CPD has now - that they didn’t have 12-18 months ago? It’s been almost two (2) years since AC made that 911 call after shooting CV five times with a .45 caliber semi automatic.

I think the ambiguity and looseness in the AZ indictment language offers a hint as to the strength of their evidence : “Lori N Vallow, with the intent to promote or aid the commission of an offense, to wit: First Degree Murder, agreed with Alexander Cox that at least one of them or another (sic, I think they meant “or the other”) would engage in conduct constituting the offense of First Degree Murder.” I’m pretty sure that’s a conspiracy… isn’t it?

And once again, CPD and MC served up excuses while at the same time patting themselves on the back - I guess first, for getting it completely wrong, then for re-opening the case only after it was obvious that this was serious - that CV coulda been right all along, that the kids were missing in Idaho, that the FBI was involved, that there was all this great investigative reporting going on in two different states - then taking another year and a half to eventually get it right (we hope), by saying:

“Complex, difficult cases of this nature take time to investigate and solve.” No, many murders are as simple as “AC shot CV in cold blood, not self defense, just look at the evidence and read the statements”. AC went and retrieved a .45 acp from his bag in the bedroom (I guess while CV waited?) and then came back to find CV (who may or may not have been anywhere near Tylee’s aluminum girl’s softball bat at the time). But the bat is really of no importance. AC had a .45. All he had to do is point the gun at CV and tell him to leave.

And the immediate aftermath of the shooting was pure keystone (IMO). Something like: “let’s go down to the station for statements, anybody want to stop for burgers on the way?” It seems that everybody BUT CPD knew CV had been murdered. AC sat on the curb and confessed to shooting CV while also trying to find a tiny bump on his head with one finger. I can’t stop thinking of that officer cam video of LV standing by the car, laughing, flirting, tossing her hair… So I’m not exactly filled with confidence that CPD and MC can bring these charges to the finish line.

I’m glad for Larry and Kay though. And the AZ charges certainly provide a good backstop for the charges in Idaho. So, in the big picture, I’ve got no complaints. But it’s hard for me not to feel that the AZ charges are too little, too late. CV deserved more. Tylee and JJ deserved more. Larry and Kay deserved more. And Tammy Daybell deserved more.

I guess I’m just bitter. All jmo
“I guess I’m just bitter”. Aren’t we all? So many murders could have been avoided if only CPD had taken Charles seriously and investigated his death. Open and shut case imo. I appreciate your post.

The murder of Charles overlaps with the murder of Tylee because Tylee lied to the cops at her mothers’s insistence, lied to them about the baseball bat that Charles supposedly threatened Alex with. Remember, the police never interviewed her out of Lori’s presence. All my own theory, but others around here seem to believe the same thing.

something I have noticed with sociopaths/psychopaths..their lack of fear and excitability
when confronted leaves those who would question both sides the impression that the actual victim is a lunatic and the perpetrator is obviously a totally normal person.

just like Lori pulled the old "manslaughter is just an everyday thing around here" act Lori put on the day Charles was slain.

this is what they call a confidence game and Lori is really good at it..she is a serial killer and a man eater...she is also a skilled recruiter.

mOO

Yup, but I just don’t see the medical examiner’s office not exploring that angle, as everyone believed he was poisoned with something.

So no poison found, and a clear cause of death staring them in the face with his heart and blood pressure issues.

Do we even know of any evidence that puts Chad or Lori in the area around that time?

It's interesting to be sure. The Coronors Office did state that the autopsy results could be changed if additional pertinent information came to light, however.

IMO it’s too much of a happenstance that he “died” the day after Tammy’s body was exhumed!Possibly AC had been -over sharing- his opinion on the pending exhume.
Or he was simply paranoid.
LVD and CD decided he was collateral damage IMO.

MOO

That's my guess, too. ZP seemed to pass off her friendship with LVD as nothing more than being acquaintances, but ZP's daughter said it was more. I still think it's weird that ZP left work early and then also called her 25 year old son to check on AC that day. Why not stay at work if your kid is able to check on your husband?

That's my guess, too. ZP seemed to pass off her friendship with LVD as nothing more than being acquaintances, but ZP's daughter said it was more. I still think it's weird that ZP left work early and then also called her 25 year old son to check on AC that day. Why not stay at work if your kid is able to check on your husband?

ZP passing on friendship... kinda like Chad did when confronted as to if he knew her... he lied, and then was confronted with "aren't you married to her"....

pffft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members