Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything I've watched (Scott Reisch) and read says the case against LV in Arizona is on hold, and will have to wait for the completion of anything she's being tried for in Idaho. Idaho has her in custody and won't release her for a trial in another state until after they're done with her. If she gets the death penalty in Idaho, I wonder if there would be any reason to try her in Arizona.

Everything I've watched (Scott Reisch) and read says the case against LV in Arizona is on hold, and will have to wait for the completion of anything she's being tried for in Idaho. Idaho has her in custody and won't release her for a trial in another state until after they're done with her. If she gets the death penalty in Idaho, I wonder if there would be any reason to try her in Arizona.
IMO there would still be a reason to try her in AZ, and for any other crimes anywhere else that she has committed. It not only provides justice for the other victims and their families, but in the unlikely event she were to succeed in an appeal against conviction in ID, perhaps on the grounds of ineffective assistance of counsel, or whatever, she still has her other sentences elsewhere to serve out.

They still could do it to ensure that the death penalty sentence doesn't get overturned, and it's justice for Charles/Kay. Bill Cosby's sentence was just completely overturned today and he can't be retried on those charges.

Last edited:
Lori's jovial behavior with the officers after Charles death haunted me the first time I saw it and it still haunts me. Most people, when they come face to face with violence that results in death, are shaken and upset. Lori was almost gleeful at times.

Of course, she didn't know that Charles had cut her out of the insurance policy at that point. She thought she'd just become a millionaire.

Tylee's death might have been what Chad deemed as "necessary," as Alex's likely was--getting rid of all witnesses that could point fingers at CD and LVD. But JJ? That was pure evil. I think Chad was incredibly upset about Charles' insurance policy and he wanted a way to get back at Kay. Offing JJ was the perfect revenge.

And poor unsuspecting Tammy. Her death was all about greed. That, and it also played into Chad's martyred widower scam.

Meanwhile, while the world waited for news of the children's whereabouts, Chad had the audacity to say "they're fine."

I have a feeling the death toll would have grown had they not found the kids' bodies and arrested those two serial killers.

I’ve had exactly the same thought. Heck, you don’t even have to clean up afterwards—a helpful cop will wash away all that nasty blood for you.

This is a Grand Jury indictment, which means no judge had to sign off on probable cause. And we won’t know what info the GJ relied on to indict until the trial. They could have been driven more by emotion and “gut” than tangible evidence.

I suspect the defense will contend LE’s “investigation” was irreparably flawed and had it been done properly there would be evidence that supports LV/AC’s story.

For example, it appears on-scene trajectory calculations, blood spatter analysis, etc. was limited if done at all. Instead of testing blood droplets in the sink LE washed them away and also mopped up blood on the floor. They didn’t have an expert look at AC’s minor head wound to determine if it was consistent w/a bat blow. I’m not even sure if they took the bat to check for fingerprints.

I really hope they have evidence beyond LV/AC/TR’s interviews and what little was collected at the crime scene. Something like damning texts. Without it, I worry jurors will reluctantly acquit.
If the death of Charles Vallow ever gets to trial, it would be important to link all the cases together. I don’t see how one case can be tried without bringing in evidence from the other. They all tie in. If that is the case, a jury would convict her, especially if there is digital evidence. Lori’s laugh after the murder when talking to the police is quite damning.

oh yes Lori was arrogant with her sunglasses and her "oh well thats boys fighting " attitude..

that house was near empty ..poor Charles murdered by a grifter and black widow spider..
and yeah Tylee knew too much...poor girl was forced to participate in her mother's antics.

can you imagine murdering your own child? oh what a cold and evil woman she is.
I hope she has ZERO friends in jail and no one will even do her hair ..she's never getting out so no more miniskirts and cheap sunglasses...no more highlights..no more collecting checks and free money for Lori...she might as well get cozy. mOO

Do you have any information or suspicion that Lori's back at the women’s detention center? Thanks.
I’m not able to confirm if LVD is at the women’s detention center or if she is at another facility being treated still. However, it would not be the first time LVD status has been kept quiet or that she was said to be somewhere but wasn’t (ie being dropped off at the women’s detention center the first time). And MM did go missing for a while and now he’s been back everyday at the women’s detention center.

All jmo moo imo

So this one was from Fri/Sat. Last week?
Why can't Means work from his office?
I’m sure he could but maybe he feels like it’s more important work other places. But it doesn’t seem like it’s benefiting him to be at the women’s detention center all day everyday. He’s racking up quite the bill (from Justin Lum: Log into Facebook | Facebook)

All jmo moo imo

They still could do it to ensure that the death penalty sentence doesn't get overturned, and it's justice for Charles/Kay. Bill Cosby's sentence was just completely overturned today and he can't be retried on those charges.
I have seen cases where the killer goes to trial for only 1 murdered victim, even if he killed 3 others. This was done so that if somehow the killer wasn't found guilty, they could try him again for the other murder victims. I thought that might happen in this case. I do feel better knowing about the charges against Lori for Charles death. You just never know what could go wrong with these cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13