Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully someone else can give you an answer Niner, my eye's been off the ball for a while (since not all updates are going on the court portal) and until I do a proper sweep of the threads for the next timeline update, which I don't have the time to do properly atm, it'll be quicker to field this with those who have taken note. I know there are some here who are paying attention! :)

Thanks for taking the time! No worries!
@sds71 - I believe you have access to the court site? See my post #301 re what I'm looking for. TIA if you can help me. :)

@Tortoise - wondering about Vallow's Madison County cases.... anything on the court site about the 8/17 hearing date & trial on 8/30/21? Just want to keep my notes straight!

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif.pagespeed.ce.ql2rp-xM7d.gif

edited to add - On Chad - I have a 9/13 hearing in my notes, but my stuff is on a hearing for 9/29 - ??

Hi @Niner, LV's Madison misdeamor case has been stayed also as of 5/28:
But so far her hearing dates have not been vacated, they might be moved as we get closer:
08/17/2021 Pre-trial Conference

Judicial Officer
Mallard, Michelle Radford

Hearing Time
10:00 AM

For Chad, in the Fremont murder case the next hearing is:

09/30/2021 Pre Trial

Judicial Officer
Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
9:30 AM

The Fremont Concealment case has no hearings scheduled at this time. Hope this helps!

@Tortoise - wondering about Vallow's Madison County cases.... anything on the court site about the 8/17 hearing date & trial on 8/30/21? Just want to keep my notes straight!

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif.pagespeed.ce.ql2rp-xM7d.gif

edited to add - On Chad - I have a 9/13 hearing in my notes, but my stuff is on a hearing for 9/29 - ??
I hope LV's August hearing dates remain on the court calendar in the event she is found competent.

Either they are having a secret meeting in Judges Chambers before the public can view any proceedings, the public is not allowed to view at all, or it was cancelled.

This case rates up there with felon arias and anthony.

Edit Justin Lum reported on Twitter the case has been POSTPONED.

See above link in Sleuth Dog post 309 for link.

Wow! Just reading the AZ affidavit and Z and Lori had communications re how CV was a dark spirit. It would appear Alex’s new wife/widow agreed that CV needed to go.

I’m even more convinced now that regardless of the Coroner’s findings to the contrary, AC’s death wasn’t by natural causes. Or should I say the natural causes that killed him didn’t occur naturally.

upload_2021-7-1_11-54-52.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member