Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
E5OoQUzVgAAdTOU

Wow! Just reading the AZ affidavit and Z and Lori had communications re how CV was a dark spirit. It would appear Alex’s new wife/widow agreed that CV needed to go.

I’m even more convinced now that regardless of the Coroner’s findings to the contrary, AC’s death wasn’t by natural causes. Or should I say the natural causes that killed him didn’t occur naturally.

View attachment 303093
100% agree. I am even wondering whether it was actually Lori that shot Charles - or at least fired one shot?

I am glad they have an ongoing case in another state because the release of this is pretty sloppy. Redactions removing some names but not relationships, so one can CLEARLY discern who is redacted, especially for individuals who remained uncharged and/or have use immunity agreements....did the police rush to release this or did they want to give the attorneys of Summer, Zulema, Janis, Melani and others stuff they could argue about such public stuff concerning their clients being released and not redacted properly....? it is disappointing when you know how many eyes are watching this case and that small details can and do matter

Not that I would wish untangling this mess on ANYONE- but should there be separate threads for Tammy and Charles? (Maybe there already are- I've gotten lost more than once since this story broke- if so my apologies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member