Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He predicted that Tammy's life would be cut short well before meeting Lori. He tried his "we've been married before" pick-up line on other women. IMO she was just the first willing to go all the way with his plans.
That makes me think of Scott Peterson telling Amber Frey that it'd be his first Christmas without Lacey. What foreshadowing!

“I guess I’m just bitter”. Aren’t we all? So many murders could have been avoided if only CPD had taken Charles seriously and investigated his death. Open and shut case imo. I appreciate your post.

Seriously. I was thinking Chandler, AZ would be the best place ever to kill someone. Just shoot to kill, call the police. "Yes, I just shot my brother in law, he was threatening me with a baseball bat.". Police show up, go make a statement, pick up pizza on the way home, have a party. Awfully nice of those officers to clean up the mess. Thank you.

I think this is likely to be it. Joe Ryan’s death was reinvestigated, and determined to be a heart attack. Alex’ death was also investigated extensively, and found to be caused by blood clots.

They got these two on every murder they can prove, and now have another safety net. I don’t believe they’ll need it.
Isn’t Maricopa County the place where they had inmates sleeping in tents pitched in the prison yard? Is it too much to hope they reinstate tent city just in time for LV’s arrival?

Isn’t Maricopa County the place where they had inmates sleeping in tents pitched in the prison yard? Is it too much to hope they reinstate tent city just in time for LV’s arrival?
It’s closed now, and was used to house jail inmates charged with lower level crimes.

If she is ultimately declared competent and stands trial in Idaho, then I think trying her in Arizona is a waste of time and money. I also think the Idaho cases are the really solid ones.

It’s great to have this as a fallback though.

Seriously. I was thinking Chandler, AZ would be the best place ever to kill someone. Just shoot to kill, call the police. "Yes, I just shot my brother in law, he was threatening me with a baseball bat.". Police show up, go make a statement, pick up pizza on the way home, have a party. Awfully nice of those officers to clean up the mess. Thank you.
I’ve had exactly the same thought. Heck, you don’t even have to clean up afterwards—a helpful cop will wash away all that nasty blood for you.

This is a Grand Jury indictment, which means no judge had to sign off on probable cause. And we won’t know what info the GJ relied on to indict until the trial. They could have been driven more by emotion and “gut” than tangible evidence.

I suspect the defense will contend LE’s “investigation” was irreparably flawed and had it been done properly there would be evidence that supports LV/AC’s story.

For example, it appears on-scene trajectory calculations, blood spatter analysis, etc. was limited if done at all. Instead of testing blood droplets in the sink LE washed them away and also mopped up blood on the floor. They didn’t have an expert look at AC’s minor head wound to determine if it was consistent w/a bat blow. I’m not even sure if they took the bat to check for fingerprints.

I really hope they have evidence beyond LV/AC/TR’s interviews and what little was collected at the crime scene. Something like damning texts. Without it, I worry jurors will reluctantly acquit.

Yup, but I just don’t see the medical examiner’s office not exploring that angle, as everyone believed he was poisoned with something.

So no poison found, and a clear cause of death staring them in the face with his heart and blood pressure issues.

Do we even know of any evidence that puts Chad or Lori in the area around that time?
No, but AC’s new wife was around (LV’s good friend that conjures earthquakes) and many think her behavior that day and her interaction w/LE immediately afterwards raised a string of red flags.

What great news to see the Justice coming for Charles. Such a happy surprise for a change. My hear is with Kay and Larry for what they've been out through.

All we need now is to see charges for Joe Ryan and Alex Cox deaths, I still think something went on there. e.g. Not natural deaths.

IMO it’s too much of a happenstance that he “died” the day after Tammy’s body was exhumed!Possibly AC had been -over sharing- his opinion on the pending exhume.
Or he was simply paranoid.
LVD and CD decided he was collateral damage IMO.

MOO
I agree totally. It's just way too convenient that he just dies just as Tammy is exhumed. He talked with Chad prior to dying. I feel that Chad and Lori instructed him to commit suicide using a method that would not be easily detected. Maybe the same as used with Tammy.

My predictions for future JMO
Prior defense is it was all Lori and Alex. Chad seduced by Lori and they killed Tammy..look what they did to Charles and harassed her other husband.
Prior will have Chad divorce her quickly..
And well Means will just be in hospital with Lori.. JMO

IANAL but can the AZ case and/or earlier marital relationships be used against the defendants in the ID trial?

It’s closed now, and was used to house jail inmates charged with lower level crimes.

If she is ultimately declared competent and stands trial in Idaho, then I think trying her in Arizona is a waste of time and money. I also think the Idaho cases are the really solid ones.

It’s great to have this as a fallback though.

As I understand it, the AZ case will not proceed until the ID case has run its course, whatever the outcome.

I know they said they are going to wait until after the ID trial before she has her AZ trial, but is she at least going to have to have an initial appearance in AZ?
MOO, but I don't see how she can if she's declared mentally incompetent, even though it's in a different state. I was pleasantly surprised to see the indictment yesterday. I wasn't sure that she could be indicted if she wasn't present to understand the charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296