Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
video in post #171 page 9 of this thread

3mins 16s
MG: "she [Lori] said..."my brother and my husband and my nephew are all zombies now and they all want me dead"... It gets crazy. So anyway, they have this shoot-down and everything... So I was chatting to a police officer, he goes you know she was really happy for somebody that just had her husband shot dead...she's real positive and upbeat and I was like well that's not normal behavior for somebody that gets blown away in your front room."

4mins 12s
MG: "She takes Tylee and JJ with her, Tylee and JJ are up there, I know she's up there with both of them because I can hear them on the phone in the background while she's packing and moving in, and then she tells me I don't know, within a week or two that Tylee is now at BYU, she's up there at school. So I go up to visit her and I see that Tylee is not there and I, I said "hey", you know, "Tylee's", you know I mentioned again like "Tylee went to BYU?" and she goes "yeah", but she gave me this really creepy look, yeah it was creepy, it was like 'yes, she's dead really' and you know that kind of look like, yeah almost that kind of look, but then I didn't know what to think about it at the time, I was like 'ooooohh, why do I feel creepy when she looks at me like that?', you know, and so anyway then she tells me, I get there in September 23rd weekend and JJ's missing, no JJ's not missing sorry, JJ's there and she tells me he's a zombie now. And so was Tylee. Yes, so people that are zombies they don't end up staying alive, as you probably see the pattern here. And so anyway, so I say "okay", she says "I'm just gonna give him back to Kay, the grandmother..."

6mins 34s
MG: "...So then Tammy dies and then she's in Hawaii when it happens and I call her in Hawaii and I said "hey guess what, do you know Tammy just died, do you know this?" and she goes "no I haven't heard it yet". And I said "what happened, what happened to Tammy?" and she goes "well, she was a zombie two weeks before she died", and I was like "really?", she goes "yes, she was starting to question our relationship, she was wondering if he was having an affair". I said "ohhh", and I said "well how did she die?". She goes "well we just had to do what we could to take her out of her spirit", something like that. And I was like, 'um, daaa, okkaaay', I'm thinking she said a prayer and her spirit went home, that's what I'm thinking right? And so like maybe she did some kind of blessing or something, you know like people can do I guess? I don't know. "

---

Lori said 'I haven't heard Tammy is dead yet.' So MG proceeded to ask her how she died anyway, and got an answer. That doesn't stack up.

This must have been the actual day Tammy died because Lori hadn't (wink wink) heard yet and was still out of town. It's not likely that MG would think she was the first to break the news to her, that MG found out before Lori via a friend who saw it on facebook! But why would you say 'how did she die, what happened?' to someone who hasn't heard yet? This just can't be truthful.

MG's comment about planned self-defense doesn't show gullibility it is absolute nonsense. If you think it's self-defense but then afterwards re-think it and conclude it was planned, you don't try to pass it off as if you still believe it was self-defense. timestamp: 2m 50s:- "Friend: "Did she ask him to kill him?" MG: "Wellll, to self-defense, yes. Well he, she, cos they planned it...")

Both these accounts of Tammy's and Charles's murders (especially saying Charles came into town and "he passes away" (timestamp 2m 20s) smell like setting up the phone friend to me, to gain support.

When did she visit Lori between roughly 9th Sep and 19th Sep and ask Lori if Tylee was at BYU?
When did she have the conversation (see below) with Lori after Tammy's death that the physical body needed to die to free the spirit from limbo?
Why didn't she and DW talk about Tammy's death and decide it was suspicious, only a few months after Charles's murder? Prayed Tammy to death after she found out Chad was cheating??? Come on MG!
Why didn't she think again about Tylee, and Lori's "she's dead really" look, when Tammy died?
Why did she only go to police over a month later when they said JJ was staying with MG 'to protect his location'? It seems wholly self-serving.
How did MG know Alex and ZP could give her information about the children?
What did MG know about Alex's role in the deaths that made her afraid for her own life and go back to Utah?
Why is she protective of Alex? Does she compare herself to him?

Just mulling it all over....sorry if I'm covering old ground. It was a week before Tammy's death that MG refused to help BB's PI find Alex and MBP after his attempted shooting. I'm sure I remember her being involved somehow in something to do with going to BB's neighbor's house too? Did she know he was shot at on 2nd October? I'm a bit rusty on this aspect.

from timeline -

NE: How did you learn that Tammy had died?
MG: “Someone text me, a friend, not any person that was associated close but just a friend, she said ‘hey just want to let you know she passed on’. I said ‘how did you find out?’ She said ‘Facebook’. I thought ‘oh my gosh, she died, that’s what they said was gonna happen, I wonder what happened’. I didn’t know how they did it, but I knew it was part of the plan, that she was supposed to pass away.”

After 19 Oct 2019 – MG was informed by LV that when someone became a zombie “their original spirit left their body and entered “limbo”, and is trapped and cannot progress to “paradise”.” LV then told MG that to be freed from limbo the physical body needed to die. MG reports she was never told by LV or CD that they planned to carry out physical killing themselves. When she was told this information, MG was still under the belief that JJ was with KW and TR was at BYU-Idaho. (source - 06/29/2020 Probable Cause Affidavit of Detective Ron Ball )

MOO
“...but I knew it was part of the plan”.

That right there tells me MG knew. She knew all along.

What did she know? That Tammy was supposed to die because Chad the prophet predicted it? He also predicted other things that never happened. Did she know that Chad and Lori were going to murder Tammy? Does MG have proof that they did? I doubt it.

What did she know? That Tammy was supposed to die because Chad the prophet predicted it? He also predicted other things that never happened. Did she know that Chad and Lori were going to murder Tammy? Does MG have proof that they did? I doubt it.

Listening to that recorded phone call... all the things MG says. The part about Charles calling MG and crying. MG saying poor Alex... thought he was just doing a favor for his sister. And MG they saying they planned it.

Okay, maybe she's speaking in hindsight, maybe she had a troubled life, maybe she was in dire need of being part of the special chosen... maybe, maybe, maybe.

Well, even if LE had evidence MG knew Lori and Chad planned the demise of everyone who stood in their way, it's unlikely she will be charged. She's wearing that shining star witness shroud now... what a deal!

I guess we all just have our own opinions.

jmo

3mins 16s
MG: "she [Lori] said..."my brother and my husband and my nephew are all zombies now and they all want me dead"... It gets crazy. So anyway, they have this shoot-down and everything... So I was chatting to a police officer, he goes you know she was really happy for somebody that just had her husband shot dead...she's real positive and upbeat and I was like well that's not normal behavior for somebody that gets blown away in your front room."

4mins 12s
MG: "She takes Tylee and JJ with her, Tylee and JJ are up there, I know she's up there with both of them because I can hear them on the phone in the background while she's packing and moving in, and then she tells me I don't know, within a week or two that Tylee is now at BYU, she's up there at school. So I go up to visit her and I see that Tylee is not there and I, I said "hey", you know, "Tylee's", you know I mentioned again like "Tylee went to BYU?" and she goes "yeah", but she gave me this really creepy look, yeah it was creepy, it was like 'yes, she's dead really' and you know that kind of look like, yeah almost that kind of look, but then I didn't know what to think about it at the time, I was like 'ooooohh, why do I feel creepy when she looks at me like that?', you know, and so anyway then she tells me, I get there in September 23rd weekend and JJ's missing, no JJ's not missing sorry, JJ's there and she tells me he's a zombie now. And so was Tylee. Yes, so people that are zombies they don't end up staying alive, as you probably see the pattern here. And so anyway, so I say "okay", she says "I'm just gonna give him back to Kay, the grandmother..."

6mins 34s
MG: "...So then Tammy dies and then she's in Hawaii when it happens and I call her in Hawaii and I said "hey guess what, do you know Tammy just died, do you know this?" and she goes "no I haven't heard it yet". And I said "what happened, what happened to Tammy?" and she goes "well, she was a zombie two weeks before she died", and I was like "really?", she goes "yes, she was starting to question our relationship, she was wondering if he was having an affair". I said "ohhh", and I said "well how did she die?". She goes "well we just had to do what we could to take her out of her spirit", something like that. And I was like, 'um, daaa, okkaaay', I'm thinking she said a prayer and her spirit went home, that's what I'm thinking right? And so like maybe she did some kind of blessing or something, you know like people can do I guess? I don't know. "

---

Lori said 'I haven't heard Tammy is dead yet.' So MG proceeded to ask her how she died anyway, and got an answer. That doesn't stack up.

This must have been the actual day Tammy died because Lori hadn't (wink wink) heard yet and was still out of town. It's not likely that MG would think she was the first to break the news to her, that MG found out before Lori via a friend who saw it on facebook! But why would you say 'how did she die, what happened?' to someone who hasn't heard yet? This just can't be truthful.

MG's comment about planned self-defense doesn't show gullibility it is absolute nonsense. If you think it's self-defense but then afterwards re-think it and conclude it was planned, you don't try to pass it off as if you still believe it was self-defense. timestamp: 2m 50s:- "Friend: "Did she ask him to kill him?" MG: "Wellll, to self-defense, yes. Well he, she, cos they planned it...")

Both these accounts of Tammy's and Charles's murders (especially saying Charles came into town and "he passes away" (timestamp 2m 20s) smell like setting up the phone friend to me, to gain support.

When did she visit Lori between roughly 9th Sep and 19th Sep and ask Lori if Tylee was at BYU?
When did she have the conversation (see below) with Lori after Tammy's death that the physical body needed to die to free the spirit from limbo?
Why didn't she and DW talk about Tammy's death and decide it was suspicious, only a few months after Charles's murder? Prayed Tammy to death after she found out Chad was cheating??? Come on MG!
Why didn't she think again about Tylee, and Lori's "she's dead really" look, when Tammy died?
Why did she only go to police over a month later when they said JJ was staying with MG 'to protect his location'? It seems wholly self-serving.
What did MG know about Alex's role in the deaths that made her afraid for her own life and go back to Utah?

Just mulling it all over....sorry if I'm covering old ground. It was a week before Tammy's death that MG refused to help BB's PI find Alex and MBP after his attempted shooting. I'm sure I remember her being involved somehow in something to do with going to BB's neighbor's house too? Did she know he was shot at on 2nd October? I'm a bit rusty on this aspect.

from timeline -

MG: “Someone text me, a friend, not any person that was associated close but just a friend, she said ‘hey just want to let you know she passed on’. I said ‘how did you find out?’ She said ‘Facebook’. I thought ‘oh my gosh, she died, that’s what they said was gonna happen, I wonder what happened’. I didn’t know how they did it, but I knew it was part of the plan, that she was supposed to pass away.”

After 19 Oct 2019 – MG was informed by LV that when someone became a zombie “their original spirit left their body and entered “limbo”, and is trapped and cannot progress to “paradise”.” LV then told MG that to be freed from limbo the physical body needed to die. MG reports she was never told by LV or CD that they planned to carry out physical killing themselves. When she was told this information, MG was still under the belief that JJ was with KW and TR was at BYU-Idaho. (source - 06/29/2020 Probable Cause Affidavit of Detective Ron Ball )

MOO

Listening to that recorded phone call... all the things MG says. The part about Charles calling MG and crying. MG saying poor Alex... thought he was just doing a favor for his sister. And MG they saying they planned it.

Okay, maybe she's speaking in hindsight, maybe she had a troubled life, maybe she was in dire need of being part of the special chosen... maybe, maybe, maybe.

Well, even if LE had evidence MG knew Lori and Chad planned the demise of everyone who stood in their way, it's unlikely she will be charged. She's wearing that shining star witness shroud now... what a deal!

I guess we all just have our own opinions.

jmo
Thank you so much. Just good common sense.

Then there’s some folks who just love to argue about the obvious.

The money that Tylee got from her father, Joseph Ryan, was transfered into Loris account so Tylee didn't get it directly.
Tylee wouldn't have left JJ behind, that's why I wondered how much she knew. It is still such a shame she didn't reach out to someone for help as I said earlier.

You are right. August 16, 2019 LV changed the deposit of Tylee's Social Security benefits from going into Tylee's J.P. Morgan account to deposit the money into LV's own BBVA bank account.

Three weeks later, Tylee was dead.

Teenage girls need gas money, clothes, makeup and money to go out with friends. I think LV wanted every penny for herself.

Murderers don't give their victims a fighting chance. I believe Charles was ambushed, that his phone was pried from his dead hands and that every word about the bat is a lie. Selfishly, Tylee's mother and uncle's assassination fib included Tylee as a participant.

Tylee knew a lot. She started bolstering her mother's lies when she was four, according to Tylee's former court appointed therapist and Guardian ad Litem. (Source: Dateline NBC, Mommy Doomsday, 3-26-2021)

Lori Vallow objectified her children. She used her children as tools to manipulate other people and their feelings to get what she wanted. Just like with her husbands and her dogs, when she tired of them — she called Alex.

IMO & MOO

Last edited:
IMO nobody in Lori's family imagined in their worst nightmare that Lori would hurt her children. Tylee once called her the best mom on SM. I think she didn't suspect what was coming and I hope that she wasn't aware of Lori's betrayal in her final moments. I wish Tylee wasn't so isolated in Rexburg and kept in regular touch with her friends or CR, but that was part of Lori's plan. KW was probably demonized by Lori so contacting her was not on Tylee's mind. Perhaps she would call Lori's mom first. We don't know if/when Lori took Tylee's phone away.

Children are amazingly faithful to abusive parents. And continue to see the "good", rather than the "bad". Abusers also want to keep their "prey" around, so they cycle from cruel and abusive, to supportive and loving. The abused want to believe that the "wonderful" person will stay around, if the abused is "good enough". Yeah, we know how that works...and very few of the abused believe that the abuser will actually KILL them, even with evidence.
Lost count of the disfunctional relationships I personally know whom make over the top, love bombing declarations on facebook.
No clue why people do this when they know everyone around them knows the truth.
It makes me scratch my head.

I think what your saying mickey makes great sense.

moo

3mins 16s

4mins 12s

6mins 34s

---

from timeline -

MOO
Excellent post thanks so much Tortoise :) so much there had to read it a few times.

August 16, 2019 LV changed the deposit of Tylee's Social Security benefits from going into Tylee's J.P. Morgan account to deposit the money into LV's own BBVA bank account.

Teenage girls need gas money, clothes, makeup and money to go out with friends. I think LV wanted every penny for herself.
IMO & MOO

Tylee's Social Security benefits from her father would have ended when she turned 18 unless Tylee attended college. But college and emerging adulthood come with additional expenses. If Tylee was feisty would she have said nothing when LV used HER [Tylee's] money for LV'S beauty upkeep (Botox, facial fillers, hair extensions, manicures & pedicures) as well as money for the move and apartment in Idaho while she [Tylee] stayed home babysitting JJ for free?

Lori’s threats against Charles weren’t limited to murder. During that same phone call, she also told Charles she planned to destroy him financially. Less than six months later Charles was both BURIED and BROKE. (Source: Documents detail what led up to the Vallows' divorce filing)

LV did not get the $1 million windfall from life insurance she anticipated when Charles was killed. But 2 dead husbands instead of 1 dead husband meant $8K+ per month instead of $4k+ per month for at least a year.

Last edited:
Tylee's Social Security benefits from her father would have ended when she turned 18 unless Tylee attended college. But college and emerging adulthood come with additional expenses. If Tylee was feisty would she have said nothing when LV dipped into HER money for LV'S beauty upkeep (Botox, facial fillers, hair extensions, manicures & pedicures) as well as money for the move and apartment in Idaho while she [Tylee] stayed home babysitting for free?

Lori’s threats against Charles weren’t limited to murder. During that same phone call, she also told Charles she planned to destroy him financially. Less than six months later Charles was both BURIED and BROKE. (Source: Documents detail what led up to the Vallows' divorce filing)

LV did not get the $1 million windfall from life insurance she anticipated when Charles was killed. But 2 dead husbands instead of 1 dead husband meant $8K per month instead of $4k+ per month for at least a year.

My children's father died of cancer. Social security benefits cut off the moment children turn 18 regardless of their status of going to college or not

https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1418991759611158531

Prosecutors in Daybell case have requested info from @EastIDNews (& other media) about extent/reach of coverage. Chad Daybell’s attorney has asked for similar info. We are preparing story showing what we provided. Will be posted next week.

Letter at: Nate Eaton - Reporter

222877874_351865923162907_4229787769900371964_n.jpg

223689050_351865946496238_8510047046007891935_n.jpg

222567586_351865986496234_6054418727999594761_n.jpg

You are right. August 16, 2019 LV changed the deposit of Tylee's Social Security benefits from going into Tylee's J.P. Morgan account to deposit the money into LV's own BBVA bank account.

Murderers don't give their victims a fighting chance. I believe Charles was ambushed, that his phone was pried from his dead hands and that every word about the bat is a lie. Selfishly, Tylee's mother and uncle's assassination fib included Tylee as a participant.

Tylee knew a lot. She started bolstering her mother's lies when she was four, according to Tylee's former court appointed therapist and Guardian ad Litem. (Source: Dateline NBC, Mommy Doomsday, 3-26-2021)

Lori Vallow objectified her children. She used her children as tools to manipulate other people and their feelings to get what she wanted. Just like with her husbands and her dogs, when she tired of them — she called Alex.

IMO & MOO
I completely agree about the needs of teen girls, the bat, and the manipulation of those around her. The "Charles was coming after me with a bat" was just a story to justify murdering him in cold blood, and calling it "self-defense".

The money that Tylee got from her father, Joseph Ryan, was transfered into Loris account so Tylee didn't get it directly.
Tylee wouldn't have left JJ behind, that's why I wondered how much she knew. It is still such a shame she didn't reach out to someone for help as I said earlier.

the money, and abuse of Tylee just makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024