Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the money, and abuse of Tylee just makes me sick.

You and me both. Right from when Lori got her to speak out against her father, the false accusations of sexual abuse. Turns my stomach just thinking of the words Lori must have used to train Tylee to repeat and try to get Joseph taken down. It was about money, money, money.

I don't like quoting my own post but ...............

Did you look on Google to find this video on YT?

Very interesting especially about ratings and work carried out.
If you've not seen it yet, it's worth a look.
It's posted on YT and on reddit

Edit: haha, I just realized I answered you, quoting yourself. Oops. Oh well.

Tylee's Social Security benefits from her father would have ended when she turned 18 unless Tylee attended college. But college and emerging adulthood come with additional expenses. If Tylee was feisty would she have said nothing when LV used HER [Tylee's] money for LV'S beauty upkeep (Botox, facial fillers, hair extensions, manicures & pedicures) as well as money for the move and apartment in Idaho while she [Tylee] stayed home babysitting JJ for free?

Lori’s threats against Charles weren’t limited to murder. During that same phone call, she also told Charles she planned to destroy him financially. Less than six months later Charles was both BURIED and BROKE. (Source: Documents detail what led up to the Vallows' divorce filing)

LV did not get the $1 million windfall from life insurance she anticipated when Charles was killed. But 2 dead husbands instead of 1 dead husband meant $8K+ per month instead of $4k+ per month for at least a year.

Was Tylee still alive when Lori was claiming to the Care.com sitter that Tylee had refused to babysit JJ? I wonder if there was some truth in that... surely being human, Tylee occasionally did want to skip out on babysitting and take some time for herself.

You and me both. Right from when Lori got her to speak out against her father, the false accusations of sexual abuse. Turns my stomach just thinking of the words Lori must have used to train Tylee to repeat and try to get Joseph taken down. It was about money, money, money.

and it was going on for a long time...
just sickening.

Was Tylee still alive when Lori was claiming to the Care.com sitter that Tylee had refused to babysit JJ? I wonder if there was some truth in that... surely being human, Tylee occasionally did want to skip out on babysitting and take some time for herself.

Tylee was not alive when LV told the sitter that Tylee didn't like to babysit J.J without being paid.

Tylee moved to Idaho Sept. 1. On Sept. 9 Alex Cox's phone pinged in Chad's back yard where Tylee's remains were found in June. That is also the day Chad texted Tammy about shooting the racoon.

LV met with the sitter on Sept. 18. The sitter watched JJ on Sept. 19. The 19th was the only day she watched him. The 19th was the day LV picked up Melanie Gibbs & David Warwick. Warwick and Gibbs saw JJ over the weekend, but they didn't see JJ Sept. 23 when they left. JJ missed school Sept. 23. Alex's phone pinged in Chad's backyard on Sept. 23.

LV called Tylee a zombie in spring 2019 when Tylee didn't want to baby-sit JJ, according to Gibbs. Documents: Mom Called Kids ‘zombies' Before Their Deaths Tylee, reportedly, heard what LV called her and said, "not me, mom."

Last edited:
Going back to the telephone call MG was talking on. Is it just me, but I thought in places she sounded as though she was starting to get high pitched, excited, as she spoke. Almost like Lori spoke to LE onthe morning CV was murdered,

I thought the recording released by True Crime Underground sounded like it was just a little higher speed. My ex, the guitar player, told me once that this is the first thing that happens with a recording - the speed is messed with. Not that I think that was done on purpose. It could just be due to YouTube settings, or compression of the file. I notice this a lot on old records that are remastered and transferred to digital files - compression.

I do think adrenaline was a major factor in the whole scheme of this cult, playing on the fight or flight response. The up, the down, the resolution. People can get addicted to that feeling. So yes, MG sounded excited, but also had a long story to tell, in a short amount of time. She was still heavily under the influence of the cult, afraid to think that anything could possibly be wrong with them and their "visions".

Maybe some part of her realized that she was lucky to be alive, herself; lucky that her own husband and kids were still alive. Lucky that it wasn't her who got involved with Chad Daybell or married Alex Cox.

I think to myself of all the times that my own narrow escape prompted not tears, but hysterical laughter! It could have been so much worse and the fact that it didn't happen now causes me to laugh, instead of the crying that would have happened had I not been so "lucky". "Some kind" of emotion, that really isn't happy and really isn't sad, but needs to be released. Maybe it is just relief.

I thought SD sounded a little excited, too, but MG, at this point, had already told her story to LE. Law enforcement tends to sound "neutral" upon hearing a story. I think MG was looking for validation (you did the right thing, I understand your confusion) from SD, as did SD when she shared the recording with several Youtubers before going to LE herself (you did the right thing in covertly recording this, you are right, MG's participation is questionable).

I do think we all need to keep our eyes on the goal of a guilty verdict for Chad and Lori, and ask ourselves who is the culpable party here, and who should be taken down, as far as this recording goes.

What good will it do discredit MG as a witness for the State? Who would like to see that happen? What good does it do to pile the blame on a Youtuber trying to get the scoop, or SD for initially sharing abroad what should have gone straight to LE?

There is only ONE person again muddying the water by trying to cast blame on anyone but theirself, and ONE person who should be kicked off this case for leaking what was sealed and confidential discovery. Classic narcissistic gaslighting. IMO

I thought the recording released by True Crime Underground sounded like it was just a little higher speed. My ex, the guitar player, told me once that this is the first thing that happens with a recording - the speed is messed with. Not that I think that was done on purpose. It could just be due to YouTube settings, or compression of the file. I notice this a lot on old records that are remastered and transferred to digital files - compression.

I do think adrenaline was a major factor in the whole scheme of this cult, playing on the fight or flight response. The up, the down, the resolution. People can get addicted to that feeling. So yes, MG sounded excited, but also had a long story to tell, in a short amount of time. She was still heavily under the influence of the cult, afraid to think that anything could possibly be wrong with them and their "visions".

Maybe some part of her realized that she was lucky to be alive, herself; lucky that her own husband and kids were still alive. Lucky that it wasn't her who got involved with Chad Daybell or married Alex Cox.

I think to myself of all the times that my own narrow escape prompted not tears, but hysterical laughter! It could have been so much worse and the fact that it didn't happen now causes me to laugh, instead of the crying that would have happened had I not been so "lucky". "Some kind" of emotion, that really isn't happy and really isn't sad, but needs to be released. Maybe it is just relief.

I thought SD sounded a little excited, too, but MG, at this point, had already told her story to LE. Law enforcement tends to sound "neutral" upon hearing a story. I think MG was looking for validation (you did the right thing, I understand your confusion) from SD, as did SD when she shared the recording with several Youtubers before going to LE herself (you did the right thing in covertly recording this, you are right, MG's participation is questionable).

I do think we all need to keep our eyes on the goal of a guilty verdict for Chad and Lori, and ask ourselves who is the culpable party here, and who should be taken down, as far as this recording goes.

What good will it do discredit MG as a witness for the State? Who would like to see that happen? What good does it do to pile the blame on a Youtuber trying to get the scoop, or SD for initially sharing abroad what should have gone straight to LE?

There is only ONE person again muddying the water by trying to cast blame on anyone but theirself, and ONE person who should be kicked off this case for leaking what was sealed and confidential discovery. Classic narcissistic gaslighting. IMO

A "like" seems inadequate here. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member