Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if anyone is going to flip, it will be Chad. Also IMO, of the two, Lori is far more deserving of the DP. Chad, at least, let his kids reach adulthood. Lori didn’t give hers a chance.
And to add, she was the mother of those two children. <modsnip> They are both evil.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know. Honestly, i would need someone local or someone who know where to find this information. If i can find a link somewhere I will post it. I didn't intend to be
argumentative. I just know he has to support himself and his family.
MM has other clients, according to his Twitter posts. If no documents on his status were made public, we need to label our assertions as speculation.

I guess it's possible, but why is there nothing on record with the courts approving this?

And there is this, ( Order Sealing State's Motion and Memorandum Objecting to the Entry of Appearance of Counsel and for a Finding of Conflict dated 7/27/2021 under both CD and LVDs cases.. Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest )
filed by Lindsay Blake... who is the counsel that they feel has a conflict? The only counsel that makes sense is MM because at one point he stated that he represented both CD and LVD which would be a conflict. Granted, we don't know the end result of this motion, so I guess it's possible the state is paying him, but for what? His client is currently incompetent and cannot assist in her own defense so he can't bill for the hours (days/weeks) he spends with his client that can't help him. I am not a lawyer, but it seems to me that something isn't right here. Jmo

There are a lot of questions. I do believe he is getting paid. Just wish I knew how to do the research to find out how much.

MM has other clients, according to his Twitter posts. If no documents on his status were made public, we need to label our assertions as speculation.
Without a link, of course it is speculation and opinion. I think that is a given. Do you know he has other clients or is that speculation?

Without a link, of course it is speculation and opinion. I think that is a given. Do you know he has other clients or is that speculation?
I gave you the source, so it's not speculation. Anybody can check his SM and it has been brought up on WS before. In June he named three other cases he's involved in.

Last edited:
I gave you the source, so it's not speculation. Anybody can check his SM and it has been brought up on WS before. In June he named three other cases he's involved in.

I thought your link was about the finding of conflict so i didn't care to read it.
Thanks.

I’m so far behind…:eek:

When was Chad even charged with Tammy’s murder? Did it happen a long time ago and I somehow forgot? What’s the evidence we know about so far? Is it just evidence that Alex was involved in the attempted shooting and there’s no possible reason for him to try to shoot Tammy except to help Chad? I might have forgotten 1,000 things since I last logged in, sorry…

Anyway… it’s called “remuneration,” not “renumeration” (also a word but a different word haha). And 90% of the time when used in a spouse-killing case it just means they did it for the life insurance money.
Hi AZlawyer! Haven't seen you post in so long. Glad you are back. you can help so much. Hope you are doing well. :)

LNF, I honestly think if one flips it will be LVD. I think it may be a part of her mental breakdown she is coming to the conclusion it was all just a game to Chad, she was never a goddess and there is no doomsday looming in the near future. LV put CD on a pedestal where he felt he belonged all his life, I am not justifying her actions at all, but I do think CB saw a emotional deficiencies in LV and played into it. I don't think either one of them would have ever acted on their own, but together they were a time bomb.
Interesting. My thoughts have been that her “breakdown” is largely due to the fact that all of her actions have finally caught up to her, and THIS time, she WILL have consequences—the poor baby—and she doesn’t like it. Lori has danced thru life, behaving as if she’s a princess, played life and the people in it as a game she could manipulate and devise to her benefit, and she could always get away with it with the bat of her eye or the swing of her hips. Not this time. The cold, hard fact that her life’s games are over now and she’ll have to pay has made her “crack” IMO. MOO. JMO.

Did Chad charge for his "readings" of family history and light/dark status? Unlike his friend JR, he didn't seem very business-oriented.
RSBM. Chad doesn’t even seem like he’s bright enough to tie his own shoes, let alone own a business. He seems like the “slip on” kinda shoe guy to me. LOL.

I’m so far behind…:eek:

When was Chad even charged with Tammy’s murder? Did it happen a long time ago and I somehow forgot? What’s the evidence we know about so far? Is it just evidence that Alex was involved in the attempted shooting and there’s no possible reason for him to try to shoot Tammy except to help Chad? I might have forgotten 1,000 things since I last logged in, sorry…

Anyway… it’s called “remuneration,” not “renumeration” (also a word but a different word haha). And 90% of the time when used in a spouse-killing case it just means they did it for the life insurance money.

Hi AZlawyer…missed seeing you around.
here is a person and link approved by Tricia. Lori, the “Good Lori” as she is known, is a retired military and civilian lawyer. She has a free email sign up where she posts about the case. It would be a quick way for you to get caught up. Sorry about all bold letters….have to go in a fix a setting and fix spell check!

The Lori Vallow Story

I for one, have always thought this was about money, and how to get it to have a blissful life--and as they did live that life-- and would show the followers how "rich and POWERFUL" they were....

Look at all the huge multi-level marking companies, and evangelical mega-churches... showing your "wealth" is a show of power. THAT is why I think they produced those phony wedding videos/pictures. It was just part of their marketing.

I personally think the prosecution MUST lead with the money. How could these lawyers ever get into the light/dark, goddess/king stuff without getting in a terrible deep hole?

The total diabolical greed, and deliberate planning to kill ALL of them for money (except perhaps Tylee and Alex, who simply knew too much) is the best plan of attack. Neither of them was any good with money--and this was their route to live the high life and THEN collect the masses.

After Tammy's death, Chad announced to the AVOW owner that he was leaving the GRI forum where he was posting his visions. He also said to multiple people that he was getting out of the publishing business. JR and Chad had a falling out in early 2019 due to business disagreements. He started missing PAP conferences due to "family reasons". It looks like he was distancing himself from the groups/people he used to have connections with. Perhaps he was just too busy with his cult. It's unclear how he was going to earn money after the life insurance money ran out.

Agreed. Something was happening in early 2019 that caused Chad to change his shtick.

I wonder what it was.

I don’t think it was simple. The motivators are not important in terms of his responsibility for his crimes. But going deeper could give some insight into what, if anything, could be done to prevent them.

I believe the theory that the killings were done for the life insurance. What I don’t buy is that we know why he and/or his coconspirators wanted or felt they needed the money.

(Now I am sitting on my hands to keep myself from geeking out on ruminations, remunerations and renumerations.)

MOO.

RSBM. Chad doesn’t even seem like he’s bright enough to tie his own shoes, let alone own a business. He seems like the “slip on” kinda shoe guy to me. LOL.

He's bright enough to write a handful of books. I read a few pages from one book, listed for sale at Amazon. While it wasn't Shakespeare by any means, the prose was clear and understandable, and seemed free from grammatical errors. I am not defending him by any means, but I would guesstimate his IQ as north of 110, MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP