Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so far behind…:eek:

When was Chad even charged with Tammy’s murder? Did it happen a long time ago and I somehow forgot? What’s the evidence we know about so far? Is it just evidence that Alex was involved in the attempted shooting and there’s no possible reason for him to try to shoot Tammy except to help Chad? I might have forgotten 1,000 things since I last logged in, sorry…

Anyway… it’s called “remuneration,” not “renumeration” (also a word but a different word haha). And 90% of the time when used in a spouse-killing case it just means they did it for the life insurance money.

My bad, your spelling is great... my reading comprehension, not so much. Sorry about that!

The dark ratings were probably not even connected to JJ's behavior. She was discussing his death percentages with Chad at the end of July. JJ could have been the best behaved kid around and she would still have murdered him for his SS money and freedom. Tylee wasn't special needs and she murdered her.

What does "discussing his death percentages" mean, please?

Eric Grossarth

@ericgrossarth

·
17m

#BREAKING A new attorney has been appointed for Lori Vallow #Daybell.

E8JMyG9VIAIQ3uH

What does "discussing his death percentages" mean, please?
This is a quote from Chad's text to Lori (from Lori's indictment in Arizona, BBM):

"I got the inspiration to go back to my original death percentages that helped us track Charles, Ned, etc. Tammy is very close. Her percentage has fallen steadily since Hiplos left. It's encouraging!"

IMO death percentages might have been a measure of light/dark. Below a certain level one would turn into a zombie. Chad's ability to "measure" the levels made his zombie pronouncements less arbitrary.

Her new attorney does indeed have quite the experience and has been practicing 17 more years than Blake.

He’s worked on cases too, where she was with the prosecution. One of the more notable cases was Ohlson case, man convicted of shooting woman and unborn baby, and where State had the murdered’s confession tossed out by the Court, despite their attempts to get it into evidence, because the investigators violated his Miranda rights.

Means website down .hasn't tweeted lately. Why does state pay for two attorneys? Bet that new attorney said no more social media..but we don't know what is up with his You tube?
Jmo moo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-010428_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210807-010428_Facebook.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 41
I’m so far behind…:eek:

When was Chad even charged with Tammy’s murder? Did it happen a long time ago and I somehow forgot? What’s the evidence we know about so far? Is it just evidence that Alex was involved in the attempted shooting and there’s no possible reason for him to try to shoot Tammy except to help Chad? I might have forgotten 1,000 things since I last logged in, sorry…

Anyway… it’s called “remuneration,” not “renumeration” (also a word but a different word haha). And 90% of the time when used in a spouse-killing case it just means they did it for the life insurance money.

Hi AZlawyer…missed seeing you around.
here is a person and link approved by Tricia. Lori, the “Good Lori” as she is known, is a retired military and civilian lawyer. She has a free email sign up where she posts about the case. It would be a quick way for you to get caught up. Sorry about all bold letters….have to go in a fix a setting and fix spell check!

The Lori Vallow Story

He might be busy signing up with hiring agencies, cuz as soon as Lori's nut is done being cracked, he is going to be unemployed, at least as a criminal defense attorney. Bye Bye, Mr. Means.
Or, news that Chad is facing the death penalty may have sent Lori into a tailspin requiring treatment that can only be provided at a psychiatric facility. If so, whether she’s genuinely rattled at the possibility of Chads death or realizes if she’s not crazy she’ll face the same thing is anyone’s guess. My money is on the latter.

Hmmm?? Website down also..no tweets lately I think he probably got in trouble with Awen youtuber? Jmo moo
Here’s a question. If the sealed document Prosecution filed re representation was asking for Means to be removed would there ever be a corresponding order with the court’s decision and would we know it (sealed or otherwise)? And if Means is ousted as result of that sealed document would his ousting be made public or would that be sealed as well, and he’d just disappear?

I can’t imagine MM keeping quiet if he were removed from the case unless he suddenly contracts a case of common sense.

Here’s a question. If the sealed document Prosecution filed re representation was asking for Means to be removed would there ever be a corresponding order with the court’s decision and would we know it (sealed or otherwise)? And if Means is ousted as result of that sealed document would his ousting be made public or would that be sealed as well, and he’d just disappear?

I can’t imagine MM keeping quiet if he were removed from the case unless he suddenly contracts a case of common sense.
Agree. But why is he still listed as lead attorney?

Chad values his life….I wonder if he will flip on LV so he gets LWP. I see him flipping more the LV. She has been murdering for some time and thinks she will get away with it. He has not been at the game so long….he had some fear in his voice in his last phone call to her when LE were digging up his yard. If he gets the right lawyer who can talk sense into him, he just may flip. What does everyone else think?
I think LV’s instinct for self-preservation and history of destroying those she used to be close to when it serves her purpose will supersede any “love” or loyalty she might have for Chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TX_TNvol