Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's bright enough to write a handful of books. I read a few pages from one book, listed for sale at Amazon. While it wasn't Shakespeare by any means, the prose was clear and understandable, and seemed free from grammatical errors. I am not defending him by any means, but I would guesstimate his IQ as north of 110, MOO.
Tammy probably edited and cleaned them up before publication.

@StrangerThanFiction calling Chad a “slip on kinda guy” was brilliantly funny

for a website that purports to have reviewed over “150,000 pages of public records via various sources” for its content, that one page is lacking any sources for those claims. I’d be really interested in seeing any more documents that back up some of those claims, please let us know if you find any - because some of those claims are really bad
Same person who designed MM’s website, must have done Archie’s as well. Quality, they are not. MOO.

Thank you. I was just going to look for this link. I had hers about it.

replying to myself….and all….there is another link with info backing up JA shenanigans…..I never heard of it….and don’t remember the name but will look around and see if I can find it.

JA is LB new lawyer, DP qualified. A few thoughts and questions.

I wonder who will tell LV she has a new lawyer and all the reasons why….MM not DP qualified. The decision to replace MM was before LV competency has been determined which is unusual…..so that leads to the issue of MM and the podcaster issues….that MM may have been ‘kicked off’ as LV attorney….moo

How will LV react to finding out MM is gone? (I believe he drank the kook aid belief in this zombie stuff .. moo. Will she accept it nicely or start having a fit.

What happens if LV does not want this lawyer? Is there any choices for her to get a new state appointed lawyer….yes I know he is appointed but….

I would start to question LV competency if she starts questioning and wants a different lawyer….oops…that means she can help her lawyer and she is competent.

And last….I hope JA does not fall into the trap of LV batting her eyes and believing all the zombie stuff. Hope he deals with it….but then she gets a lot of males hypnotized fairly quickly. MOO

all MOO

I wonder who will tell LV she has a new lawyer and all the reasons why….MM not DP qualified. The decision to replace MM was before LV competency has been determined which is unusual…..so that leads to the issue of MM and the podcaster issues….that MM may have been ‘kicked off’ as LV attorney….moo

How will LV react to finding out MM is gone? (I believe he drank the kook aid belief in this zombie stuff .. moo. Will she accept it nicely or start having a fit.

What happens if LV does not want this lawyer? Is there any choices for her to get a new state appointed lawyer….yes I know he is appointed but….

I would start to question LV competency if she starts questioning and wants a different lawyer….oops…that means she can help her lawyer and she is competent.

And last….I hope JA does not fall into the trap of LV batting her eyes and believing all the zombie stuff. Hope he deals with it….but then she gets a lot of males hypnotized fairly quickly. MOO

all MOO
At least right now it sounds like Means is still representing Lori. Archibald is add’l counsel.

Her new attorney does indeed have quite the experience and has been practicing 17 more years than Blake.

He’s worked on cases too, where she was with the prosecution. One of the more notable cases was Ohlson case, man convicted of shooting woman and unborn baby, and where State had the murdered’s confession tossed out by the Court, despite their attempts to get it into evidence, because the investigators violated his Miranda rights.
BBM. Blake's comparative inexperience doesn't matter as much knowing the prosecution has Rachel Smith on their team.

all MOO
Commission says removal of judge wasn't necessary

BBM. Blake's comparative inexperience doesn't matter as much knowing the prosecution has Rachel Smith on their team.

I just realized that I have been using Lindsay Blake and Rachel Smith interchangeably... So, now that I realize they are not the same person, why does Blake's name appear on all the filings but not Smith's? Do we have 3 prosecutors now? Rob Wood, Lindsay Blake and Rachel Smith?

Interesting. My thoughts have been that her “breakdown” is largely due to the fact that all of her actions have finally caught up to her, and THIS time, she WILL have consequences—the poor baby—and she doesn’t like it. Lori has danced thru life, behaving as if she’s a princess, played life and the people in it as a game she could manipulate and devise to her benefit, and she could always get away with it with the bat of her eye or the swing of her hips. Not this time. The cold, hard fact that her life’s games are over now and she’ll have to pay has made her “crack” IMO. MOO. JMO.
I think she is in the mental hospital because they are trying to establish insanity defense. Idaho doesn’t have that, but they sort of do. It is takenInto consideration. She’d prefer a hospital to prison. Her religious cult beliefs no doubt qualified her as nuts. However, there are zillions of people (largely uneducated, but that makes uneducated people look bad, and I don’t mean it to, half my intelligent family were uneducated) who are sane but believe the end of the world is coming, weird religious beliefs, into pyramids, space aliens, weird political beliefs, conspiracy theories, ghosts, etc etc….humans have grasped for explanation of our existence from the beginning of time. She isn’t nuts, and I doubt she’s so fragile she simply fell apart, she is a manipulator. She has no conscience. My opinion only.

This is a quote from Chad's text to Lori (from Lori's indictment in Arizona, BBM):

"I got the inspiration to go back to my original death percentages that helped us track Charles, Ned, etc. Tammy is very close. Her percentage has fallen steadily since Hiplos left. It's encouraging!"

IMO death percentages might have been a measure of light/dark. Below a certain level one would turn into a zombie. Chad's ability to "measure" the levels made his zombie pronouncements less arbitrary.
Let’s pretend she died of natural causes. What kind of husband finding out his wife is about to die gloats, “it’s encouraging!” Please tell me no one is left believing in his innocence . I hope “guilty” is a slam dunk verdict.

There's video here of the new lawyer for LVD, James Archibald, advocating for Brian Dripps at his sentencing hearing in June 2021.

About a minute in I noticed when he was speaking about a matter I think he felt emotional about his voice went up a few octaves, and I couldn't decide if it might be a bad case of indigestion or something. Then it returned to normal, only for the same thing to happen again a few minutes later when he started speaking about the murderer's ill health and remorse.

JFYI this sentence was a plea deal - would have been a death penalty case had it gone to trial - the rapist/murderer let an innocent man serve over 20 years behind bars.

His five minute address to the judge starts at 1:11:00 .

Biography from Archibald’s website:

Idaho Falls Attorney | Jim Archibald Law

Raise a hand if you think JA is buddies with Atty Ravnsborg over in South Dakota!!!

That is the most pathetic website I have ever seen

Maybe a 5th grader made this one as a class assignment???

Didn't think this case could get any weirder, but hey I was wrong!

Absolutely agree with praise & thanksgiving for our local, @SleuthD-o-doubleg!

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member