Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The timeline for this case is amazing. I feel so sad for Charles Vallow. LVD did so many rotten things, and he still stopped the divorce!!! He came back to Arizona...why?!
While it sounds like he really did love Lori, I think it was primarily out of concern for JJ. Charles knew JJ needed stability and would probably do best in a home with both parents. It’s all so heartbreaking. She’s just not human.

I didn't mean to imply Adam or Zac in my previous posts; I had forgotten that they were in Kansas too. I was thinking of someone else who lives in Kansas who was friends with Chad and defended Chad and Lori until it became more convenient for her to do otherwise. I can't seem to find the article where she talked of the children frolicking happily on a beach in Hawaii, but this one does demonstrate her attitudes and defense of Lori and Chad from the early stages of the case:

Case of 2 missing kids grows to include deaths, cult rumors | KHON2

"Julie Rowe, a self-described “visionary” and “energy worker” who says she has long been friends with Daybell, uploaded a video on her website defending him and claiming his innocence in the children’s disappearances and the death of his previous wife. She said Daybell repeatedly told her he had a vision of Tammy’s death. Rowe claimed to have the same vision.

“My angels tell me that Chad Daybell is being falsely accused of the suspicious death of his wife,” she said in the video. “I have talked to Tammy’s spirit.”"

I mentioned a couple of days ago that Julie had mentioned she was living in "Kansas", and a possible connection between Independence MO and the Kansas City KS/Kansas City MO area.

Independence MO is 13.7 miles from Kansas City KS, which is a suburb of Kansas City MO.

I mentioned a couple of days ago that Julie had mentioned she was living in "Kansas", and a possible connection between Independence MO and the Kansas City KS/Kansas City MO area.

Independence MO is 13.7 miles from Kansas City KS, which is a suburb of Kansas City MO.
Another identifiable cult member lived in Independence. (IMO)

So you think Lori was traveling to Kansas and California? Or perhaps that she was using a VPN to mask her IP address?

I would agree with the California attempt(s) as she has been there multiple times. However, I don't know that she's been to Kansas and unless Lori somehow wizened up to using VPNs to try covering her trail then my guess is the Kansas attempt shows there's at least one other bad actor involved in the duplicity. JMO.
I doubt Lori knows what a VPN is. Plus, she was convinced her goddess status would provide immunity for all of her foul deeds. If Alex traveled through Kansas, it may have been him.

I didn't mean to imply Adam or Zac in my previous posts; I had forgotten that they were in Kansas too. I was thinking of someone else who lives in Kansas who was friends with Chad and defended Chad and Lori until it became more convenient for her to do otherwise. I can't seem to find the article where she talked of the children frolicking happily on a beach in Hawaii, but this one does demonstrate her attitudes and defense of Lori and Chad from the early stages of the case:

"Julie Rowe, a self-described “visionary” and “energy worker” who says she has long been friends with Daybell, uploaded a video on her website defending him and claiming his innocence in the children’s disappearances and the death of his previous wife. She said Daybell repeatedly told her he had a vision of Tammy’s death. Rowe claimed to have the same vision.

“My angels tell me that Chad Daybell is being falsely accused of the suspicious death of his wife,” she said in the video. “I have talked to Tammy’s spirit.”"

Another identifiable cult member lived in Independence. (IMO)

I'm sure there is more than one. Independence has sacred lore tied to it, as well as being headquarters for the former RLDS church, now known as The Community of Christ. It was the first designated location of Zion, as well as the place to where Jesus will return. Those who are supposed to be there at that time will be mysteriously gathered there. This is Church property that was retained by Joseph Smith's family, who did not migrate to Utah with Brigham Young. IMO

I'm sure there is more than one. Independence has sacred lore tied to it, as well as being headquarters for the former RLDS church, now known as The Community of Christ. It was the first designated location of Zion, as well as the place to where Jesus will return. Those who are supposed to be there at that time will be mysteriously gathered there. This is Church property that was retained by Joseph Smith's family, who did not migrate to Utah with Brigham Young. IMO
BBM. Possibly, but Lori wouldn't just visit a random person. Some names haven't been redacted in the documents released so far.

I doubt Lori knows what a VPN is. Plus, she was convinced her goddess status would provide immunity for all of her foul deeds. If Alex traveled through Kansas, it may have been him.

That dang goddess status propped-up by the recordings she made on her phone (which is listed first in the details in EIN/Grossarth's report).

• An audio recording on Lori’s phone is titled “Lori’s testimony.” Investigators say in the recording Lori “is self-prophesying and everything she does is because her Heavenly Father tells her.”

Why was Alex wiring money to Columbia AND who was the recipient???

• Investigators say that between July 14, 2019, and July 19, 2019, Alex took a trip from Arizona to Colombia. He shot and killed Charles just three days before and details of the trip are not publicly known. It is known that between 2015 and 2018, Alex wired money to people in Colombia three times.
From the EIN report

It will be interesting to learn where LVD went for the 38 days she went AWOL from Charles. She had his 35000 to spend on plane tix for Lori Ryan and lots of time to ping cell phone towers and send pictures and texts for the fbi to uncover. It's been so long now that I can't remember where TR was during that time frame. Maybe her icloud will fill in some of those days as well.

The most recent Eric Grossarth EIN article pins down six (6) burner phones belonging to LVD, which activities were reported by LE; and it doesn't seem like more than 2% of them have been revealed to us thus far.

I'm not sure either. Which is sad because people sign up for alerts on prisoner status. And not all of those signed up are nosy Websleuthers. JMO

ITA... what about victims trying to keep an eye on the movements of their stalkers, for example? It would be nice to think that stalking victims are getting the real goss behind the scenes from LE via direct content; but this seems unlikely, based upon what I know of automated notification systems.

"
  • On Aug. 8, 2019, Lori’s sister-in-law emails detectives outlining her beliefs and theories of Alex and Lori killing Charles. She also claimed Alex left two of Lori’s dogs in the desert because she didn’t want them. Alex is then reported to have shot and killed another family member’s dog when they didn’t want it."
source - New details contained in thousands of Daybell case documents just released by police - East Idaho News

Wow. I have no other words.
This is such a sick family.

I can see Zac trying it based upon Kay's success in getting access to Charles' accounts, thinking he might glean something behind the scenes from them; but that's the primary reason for them to do so, IMO.

It's a hideous system, but it is possible to direct message people on FB (even though the people I DM generally don't see my messages for months, lol); but still, whatever the secret searcher would be searching for, would be something not known to them, and which the person sponsoring the looks could not access themselves simply by being Tylee's friend or family member already on Facebook, KWIM?

I.e., if Lori commands JR or other to go on FB, it has to be for a purpose that Lori cannot access herself.

Another possibility, for this same reason, is because someone, either on their own recognizance or recruited to do so, was tasked with signing in to make a post on Tylee's behalf pretending to be Tylee, in order to throw off people worrying about her lack of contact off; which, hmmmm, who do we know who has already been proven to do this very type of thing multiple times?

The most recent Eric Grossarth EIN article pins down six (6) burner phones belonging to LVD, which activities were reported by LE; and it doesn't seem like more than 2% of them have been revealed to us thus far.

ITA... what about victims trying to keep an eye on the movements of their stalkers, for example? It would be nice to think that stalking victims are getting the real goss behind the scenes from LE via direct content; but this seems unlikely, based upon what I know of automated notification systems.
I knew someone who had gone to jail (not in Idaho) for various things. There was no notification about their release. It was scary when they showed up at peoples homes unexpectedly.

I’d like to believe that they are not showing updates (if this is really the case since we are speculating here), because the case is so high profile.

All jmo moo imo

Interesting! Per the information released, before it was announced that the children were missing, someone(s) tried to (tried to or did?) log into Tylee's Facebook account from ip addresses originating in California and Kansas.

I'm guessing the California bit was from when Chad and/or Lori were in California, either for the Knott's berry farm vacation, or during a layover flight to/from Hawaii. However, the Kansas connection doesn't seem to make sense unless there's another person(s) involved in the cover up of the missing children before it even became public knowledge... Now who do we know in the Kansas area??? MOO and all that!

Didn't her (Lori's) brother and nephew live in Kansas City, Mo?

That dang goddess status propped-up by the recordings she made on her phone (which is listed first in the details in EIN/Grossarth's report).

• An audio recording on Lori’s phone is titled “Lori’s testimony.” Investigators say in the recording Lori “is self-prophesying and everything she does is because her Heavenly Father tells her.”
I wish they wouldn’t tease us with this info without releasing the actual recording. It’s cruel. Lol. JMO

Cuckoo, cuckoo. (IMO)

BBM

"Duped by Chad?" Humbly disagree. Chad found his 'calling' (if you can call it that) directly from CP, JR, and others of their ilk. Chad saw the $$$ and followers to be found in that market and followed in their footsteps. JR and CP were simply defending one of their own until it was in their best interests to distance themselves from him. I assure you that Chad got his ideas and start from them, not the other way around. IMO they are just as culpable in this ungodly mess as Chad and Lori are, even if not tied directly to it. They are just as guilty of lying, deceiving, taking advantage of, manipulating, and abusing others as Chad is, and they too will have their come to Jesus moment. Just my own biased opinion, fwiw.

Yes. Totally agree.

"
  • On Aug. 8, 2019, Lori’s sister-in-law emails detectives outlining her beliefs and theories of Alex and Lori killing Charles. She also claimed Alex left two of Lori’s dogs in the desert because she didn’t want them. Alex is then reported to have shot and killed another family member’s dog when they didn’t want it."
source - New details contained in thousands of Daybell case documents just released by police - East Idaho News

Wow. I have no other words.

We need an option for alternatives to the like button. It’s hard to ‘like’ some of this information, even though I appreciate the posters for sharing it.

The dark ratings were probably not even connected to JJ's behavior. She was discussing his death percentages with Chad at the end of July. JJ could have been the best behaved kid around and she would still have murdered him for his SS money and freedom. Tylee wasn't special needs and she murdered her.
Light/dark ratings for adults are bad enough but discussing death percentages for a child is beyond diabolical.

The document was written/provided to LE in Dec 2019, around the time the story became viral, and only a month after they got married. Later we see IP at MBP's side during interviews, so she must have convinced him she was "confused" and that's all. She tried to make him one of them, and it failed badly. But if she was believing in all that from the start, maybe IP is just another zombie (or somewhere in between) she has now to live with o_O:) Just a possible scenario JMO
Pure speculation but IP may have had a hefty life insurance policy that made him so attractive to MBP et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75