Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joliet Jake, I agree with you that the incompetency is a joke. But! It’s sort of a self fulfilling prophesy. She did all of those crazy things, therefore she must be crazy ….but mostly I suspect it is her religious beliefs. Most religions sound a bit nuts. I am a Catholic and am very fond of my religion but if you mentioned some of our beliefs, that we eat the body and blood of Christ at mass, it sounds nuts. I know a girl like that who constantly does mean things then says she will pray for you. Uses religion as she sees it best fitting her advantage. I just hope the docs can set aside the religious beliefs and focus on the rest of her behaviors.

It will be interesting to learn where LVD went for the 38 days she went AWOL from Charles. She had his 35000 to spend on plane tix for Lori Ryan and lots of time to ping cell phone towers and send pictures and texts for the fbi to uncover. It's been so long now that I can't remember where TR was during that time frame. Maybe her icloud will fill in some of those days as well.

It will be interesting to learn where LVD went for the 38 days she went AWOL from Charles. She had his 35000 to spend on plane tix for Lori Ryan and lots of time to ping cell phone towers and send pictures and texts for the fbi to uncover. It's been so long now that I can't remember where TR was during that time frame. Maybe her icloud will fill in some of those days as well.
I cannot put my hands on it right at this moment but I think in the latest email dump from AZ there have been some indication that LVD went to AZ to stay w/Melanie B. I have also some memory that she may have gone w/Tylee to Hawaii (but timelines are getting blurred in my head over the past couple of years).

With all the conniving, cheating, passing mental evaluation in AZ, abandonment, running off to Hawaii, making podcasts, excuses, lying, stealing money, fraud, conspiracy, murders, etc, etc, etc ........ how in the world can she possibly figure out how to do all that and suddenly become incompetent? This incompetent thing is an absolute joke.
The world agrees with you!

I can see Justin Lum, Nate, etc...having a working relationship in regards to how to handle the 2,500 emails, etc...that were uncovered via the FOIA request. However, this is a worldwide story and has me a bit surprised that there are not tons of other outlets with this info ready to dump them as fast as they can

I cannot put my hands on it right at this moment but I think in the latest email dump from AZ there have been some indication that LVD went to AZ to stay w/Melanie B. I have also some memory that she may have gone w/Tylee to Hawaii (but timelines are getting blurred in my head over the past couple of years).
BBM. That was much later, on Oct 9. According to an interview with Lori's friend AR, Lori visited her in Hawaii during the period when she wasn't communicating with Charles. That doesn't mean that she stayed there the entire time.

Some has already been dumped but a couple new things.

More drops from Nate
Nate Eaton - Reporter

More documents released from Chandler Police:
- a photo of Tylee and Lori dressed in white on the beach (likely on Lori's phone)
- A letter from Charles to Lori trying to establish connection with her and JJ
- A message Lori sent to a woman the day after police say JJ was killed. Lori said JJ's grandparents came and picked him up so the woman's services would no longer be needed.
- Pages and pages of redacted information that police are not yet releasing.

Justin Lum just posted on fb: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

VALLOW-DAYBELL TIMELINE FOLLOWING FATAL SHOOTING OF CHARLES VALLOW

I’ve added to the timeline notes I provided on Friday. Some new dates and nuggets fill in the gaps following Charles’ death. This info comes from emails between Chandler PD, Gilbert PD, Rexburg PD, Fremont County Sheriff’s Office and FBI personnel in Phoenix, Salt Lake City and Honolulu. Some of these dates you may know if you have followed the cases but they need to be noted here for context and relevance.

221221022_374375457386617_212322360275960949_n.jpg

Some other new details from Justin's post:

On Jul 15-16 JJ was in Texas with a person (Angela) who was packing up Charles' house.
Lori bought a plane ticket for Chad on Jul 20 from Utah to Arizona.
Lori was in Oceanside, CA with Alex on July 29-31.
Chandler PD had Lori's phone records in October and noticed long calls from out of state to a number that they assumed belonged to Chad.
Lori flew from SLC to Kauai on Nov 3 (the wedding was on Nov 5).

Justin in the fb comments (same post as above) to a question about what was Alex doing in South America:

No idea what he was doing but we do know now that from 2015-18 he sent money transfers to three individuals there.

Last edited:

I’ve added to the timeline notes I provided on Friday. Some new dates and nuggets fill in the gaps following Charles’ death. This info comes from emails between Chandler PD, Gilbert PD, Rexburg PD, Fremont County Sheriff’s Office and FBI personnel in Phoenix, Salt Lake City and Honolulu. Some of these dates you may know if you have followed the cases but they need to be noted here for context and relevance.

Some other new details:

On Jul 15-16 JJ was in Texas with a person (Angela) who was packing up Charles' house.
Chandler PD had Lori's phone records in October and noticed long calls from out of state to a number that they assumed belonged to Chad.
Interesting! Per the information released, before it was announced that the children were missing, someone(s) tried to (tried to or did?) log into Tylee's Facebook account from ip addresses originating in California and Kansas.

I'm guessing the California bit was from when Chad and/or Lori were in California, either for the Knott's berry farm vacation, or during a layover flight to/from Hawaii. However, the Kansas connection doesn't seem to make sense unless there's another person(s) involved in the cover up of the missing children before it even became public knowledge... Now who do we know in the Kansas area??? MOO and all that!

With all the conniving, cheating, passing mental evaluation in AZ, abandonment, running off to Hawaii, making podcasts, excuses, lying, stealing money, fraud, conspiracy, murders, etc, etc, etc ........ how in the world can she possibly figure out how to do all that and suddenly become incompetent? This incompetent thing is an absolute joke.
MOO
Mark Means just used the 90 days to "restore to competency" to delay LVDs proceedings and therefore seperate the+ trials MOO.
Since this competency is just about is whether LVD can presently participate in her own defense, and her lawyer is the one that say if she can't.

IMO, access was probably attempts by Lori to see if anyone was trying to contact Tylee.
So you think Lori was traveling to Kansas and California? Or perhaps that she was using a VPN to mask her IP address?

I would agree with the California attempt(s) as she has been there multiple times. However, I don't know that she's been to Kansas and unless Lori somehow wizened up to using VPNs to try covering her trail then my guess is the Kansas attempt shows there's at least one other bad actor involved in the duplicity. JMO.

Some other new details from Justin's post:

Justin in the fb comments (same post as above) to a question about what was Alex doing in South America:

No idea what he was doing but we do know now that from 2015-18 he sent money transfers to three individuals there.

So you think Lori was traveling to Kansas and California? Or perhaps that she was using a VPN to mask her IP address?

I would agree with the California attempt(s) as she has been there multiple times. However, I don't know that she's been to Kansas and unless Lori somehow wizened up to using VPNs to try covering her trail then my guess is the Kansas attempt shows there's at least one other bad actor involved in the duplicity. JMO.
Lori's close family lived in Kansas. They are not considered bad actors in this case. There's also another non-family member closer to Chad who resided in Kansas. I doubt this person knew Lori's kids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member