Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM
Wait a minute Emma...your dad told the landlord in Hawaii (via text) "I woke up that morning and she had been dead for a couple hours but she had a peaceful look on her face at her burial. I felt her tell me she was happy and helping our family on the other side of the veil. She helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly and it helped my children move forward."

So are you saying your dad is lying and it wasn't your mother that helped your dad and Lori reconnect in order to help you and your siblings move forward? If, as you say, "None of this would've happened if Lori Vallow had never come into my family's life," are you doubting your mother knew what was best? Can't have it both ways.
Emma had previously stated that Lori was a friend of the family and Emma was already having a good relationship with her new step mother. And Lori really helped her family with the grief..so can you have it both ways?..obviously, this is all out there with Prior's blessings and looks like the way Prior will defend this and maybe Chad will testify. Maybe Chad will say Alex came in and used chloroform on him, killed Tammy and then left..but then all the other scenarios don't make sense as Chad's stories are many. Jmo moo

Yeah, "limb debris" is really sickening knowing that they dismembered her. Also, did he just admit that Tylee was walking by the fence and that he shot her (aka the raccoon)???
I don't see a scenario in which Tylee was still alive when she was taken to Chad's in the morning of Sep 9. She could have been seen and she would not stay quiet if she was attacked. Alex was in Lori's apartment in the middle of the night for an hour. Something happend to Tylee during that time IMO.

Emma had previously stated that Lori was a friend of the family and Emma was already having a good relationship with her new step mother. And Lori really helped her family with the grief..so can you have it both ways?..obviously, this is all out there with Prior's blessings and looks like the way Prior will defend this and maybe Chad will testify. Maybe Chad will say Alex came in and used chloroform on him, killed Tammy and then left..but then all the other scenarios don't make sense as Chad's stories are many. Jmo moo
Lori couldn't have been a family friend because Chad's children didn't even know that she had kids. I doubt Tammy ever met her either. She was definitely Chad's "friend".

Chad couldn't even be charged in Charles' murder, despite condemning him to death with his zombie proclamation.

Yet. Chad cannot be charged *yet* for Charles’ murder. He is at least in jail now though and awaiting judicial process for his other crimes, so why bring additional charges that are more difficult to prove. Bringing additional charges has no real benefit. These other cult/group members though? Once it has been legally established and proven that these were premeditated murders, which could have been prevented? Maybe then legal charges against these other people may be feasible, though I agree difficult to prove in a court of law.

It is an emotional and moral problem that is worth considering IMO. I would add certain members of the Cox family to the list as well, for being aware of Charles impending murder. Yes the Arizona police had Charles’ own warning. That should have been enough. But if ZP and/or MG and/or MBP and/or JC and/or SS had called and said ‘we believe Charles Vallow’s life is at risk’ (and Tylee’s and JJ’s and Tammy’s) I truly believe at least some of these lives may have been spared.

Yet. Chad cannot be charged *yet* for Charles’ murder. He is at least in jail now though and awaiting judicial process for his other crimes, so why bring additional charges that are more difficult to prove. Bringing additional charges has no real benefit. These other cult/group members though? Once it has been legally established and proven that these were premeditated murders, which could have been prevented? Maybe then legal charges against these other people may be feasible, though I agree difficult to prove in a court of law.

It is an emotional and moral problem that is worth considering IMO. I would add certain members of the Cox family to the list as well, for being aware of Charles impending murder. Yes the Arizona police had Charles’ own warning. That should have been enough. But if ZP and/or MG and/or MBP and/or JC and/or SS had called and said ‘we believe Charles Vallow’s life is at risk’ (and Tylee’s and JJ’s and Tammy’s) I truly believe at least some of these lives may have been spared.
Lori's other brother's family did notify police and that wasn't enough, so I don't think others would have made a difference, if they only called with general information and no specifics (who, when, how). Only the perps knew details. I seriously doubt that anyone suspected that Lori would murder her children.

SBM
Wait a minute Emma...your dad told the landlord in Hawaii (via text) "I woke up that morning and she had been dead for a couple hours but she had a peaceful look on her face at her burial. I felt her tell me she was happy and helping our family on the other side of the veil. She helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly and it helped my children move forward."

So are you saying your dad is lying and it wasn't your mother that helped your dad and Lori reconnect in order to help you and your siblings move forward? If, as you say, "None of this would've happened if Lori Vallow had never come into my family's life," are you doubting your mother knew what was best? Can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
The interview with SS and JC just made the public who watched it angry. I do not understand why the children are going on tv except for money. Which JP and CD would approve if the money was used to pay for defense. The only way to prove their dad is innocent is to win in the court of law, not public opinion. The youngest was out of the country. No first hand info from him. Will be interesting to see if the have the same demeaner as mp, ss and jc interviews.

Lori couldn't have been a family friend because Chad's children didn't even know that she had kids. I doubt Tammy ever met her either. She was definitely Chad's "friend".

That is correct. I don't have a link to post here, but I do remember that after they had married and were introduced, Chad's parents believed that Lori was an "empty nester." That is what Chad's parents had been led to believe by their son. (IMO)

Last edited:
I have been watching some of the earlier interviews about this case, and came across the 20/20 segment, the Gravediggers Wife. And when JC is talking about Alex's funeral and she said they didn't invite anyone who believed Alex was a murder, and so it was a very SMALL group of precious people. It took a lot for me not to bust out laughing.

That is correct. I don't have a link to post here, but I do remember that after they had married and were introduced, Chad's parents believed that Lori was an "empty nester." That is what Chad's parents had been led to believe by their son. (IMO)
I can't post from Reddit here but I am quoting what Emma said about Lori

I just have to throw a comment in here, too. I SO appreciate Onsdag's work and expertise on this thread, as well as personally having much empathy for the LDS people. I have been studying this faith and others, deeply over the course of many years.

But I just got to say people - LDS, Christian, and Muslim alike, can we stop beating the drum that the world is about to end - and that we need to hasten its demise? Its been beating us over the head for over 2000 years now. I think we as fellow human beings should do our best to preserve our earth, bring about paradise here ourselves, and let God do what he deems best in His own time.

The other thing is the idea that only those with multiple Mormon wives will attain the highest exaltation in the Celestial World. And that that the man/husband holds the keys to his womens'/wives' eternal destiny.

Throw some mental illness into this mix and see how this tragedy happened.

I agree that Lori wanted attention, money, and fame; but she was also scared to death that she, on her own, would not obtain exaltation and avoid suffering in the tribulations without riding Chad's coattails.

And to that extent, I agree with the Daybell kids that Chad was on the receiving end of a master manipulator/grifter who thought it was up to her to fulfill the words of the prophecy he imagined, with a little something in it for herself -money, fame, and the highest position obtainable in the afterlife.

Yes, there is no way he did not know the bodies of JJ and Tylee were buried on his property, but did he know how they were killed? Does he know, to this day, how Tammy was killed? He had predicted "for years" her early death, used it as a pickup line for other women potential multiple wives, but yet Tammy was never murdered until Lori entered the picture.

I don't think he is 100% there, either, mentally. He seems slow to me, like it may have taken him time to understand that these deaths weren't happening soley due to energy work being done in the temple. Was he as surprised as anyone when people actually started dying? Thinking otherwise would not be indicitive of him being a "true believer", which I believe he was.

JMO and I know that hardly anyone else agrees with that, nor do I expect them to; but it has been my gut feeling since the beginning that he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and that his own mental incompetence was taken advantage of. Still guilty, not saying he isn't, just sayin', something pushed him over the edge.

After watching many Snapped Killer Couples, I've concluded that many people are "combustible"- capable of killing, but wouldn't necessarily act on their own until they get together as a couple, and one spurs the other on.

The family dynamics of everyone involved in this situation is beyond me to even try to make sense of...LVD, AC, Melanie, Brandon, Melanie's new spouse...

I am waiting for charges on MP, unless she is going to flip on CD and LVD.

I hadn't thought of that, it sickens me to think about it now. But, you are right, he could have done it.
Oftentimes, killers reveal grains of truth in their statements, and with "limb debris" he wants you to naturally assume he's referring to tree limbs, but humans have limbs too.

I doubt any of the people who knew of Chad's "prophecy" suspected or had proof that he would murder Tammy, nor can we assume that they helped. The police did nothing when Charles told them of Lori's direct death threats. Chad couldn't even be charged in Charles' murder, despite condemning him to death with his zombie proclamation.
I think several of these dysfunctional family members/friends may yet get charged with accessories to murder once police can prove their involvement. Arizona police aren't the same as the ones in Idaho, and police don't usually act on threats. Usually they wait until something has actually happened. It's unfortunate that no one listened to Charles because they were swayed by the "pretty woman" giggling and twirling her hair.

Exactly! In the Dateline I watched last night, Chris Hall's daughters said the exact same thing. They really didn't know their father at all. He snowed them.
It seems to happen over and over. I guess it is hard for them to stop trusting the one person who is supposed to be their protector. Same is happening in the Morphew case. Amazing how people don’t mind destroying their children’s lives.

If Chad were to present that theory, it would show all the times he lied to his children. But would they at last see him for the murderer he is? Doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it