Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out how to do my own post, so I just picked this one to respond to. I submitted my info so that I can be verified. My daughter is Vaisia Itaaehau, who is pictured with Tylee on her facebook profile pic. They were best friends from 5th thru 10th and a little into 11th grades. They just kinda grew apart over the last year to 18 months due mainly to each of them making new friends and spending more time with the new friends. But my daughter practically lived with Tylee's family weekends and during the summers when they were best friends. Tylee spent a lot of time at my house too, but my house wasn't as fun (I was a busy working mom with lots of kids and little money to do fun things). Vaisia knows pretty much all of Tylee's family, including the extended family, and even members of Charles' family as well. Reporters have contacted us, but as of now Vaisia doesn't really want to talk to them out of loyalty to Lori & Tylee. I've been telling her things that are being said and she can't believe it. She is concerned about Tylee and JJ, she is very confused about what is going on but she absolutely loves Lori and knows her well, so she believes the kids are ok wherever they are. I was always grateful to Lori for being such an awesome mom, taking the kids on adventures and having tons of fun and just being there always. My daughter was close to Lori as well as Tylee during those years. As for Joe, Tylee's dad, he grew up as a foster child, with one half sister. Tylee was his life in a weird way, tho. I was always uncomfortable about him. I did let Vaisia go there sometimes just to be there for Tylee because Tylee hated going to her dad's but she had to for custody reasons. Once, when the girls were swimming in the backyard, he locked them out for hours for no reason. I stopped letting Vaisia go there, and we often just had Tylee stay with us when she was on her dad's visitation. As for Charles, Vaisia's impression of him was that he was a mean, angry man. She didn't like him much. Once, Tylee called from a hotel in Hawaii saying that Lori had to take the kids there because Charles was upset with Tylee and might hurt her. He also got into at least one altercation with Colby, Tylee's brother. We have no idea where Tylee might be right now. Vaisia said that Tylee hadn't used a lot of social media in awhile for possible religious or personal reasons. We love Tylee, JJ and Lori and hope for the best outcome.

I'm simply saying this because you're new. I see you have chosen a screen name but are willing to name your daughter publicly. I've seen screenshots from WS on facebook. Just a concern about privacy. :)

Thanks. Very interesting. So the possibility exists that *if* they are traveling in one of the cars that can be identified as one they might have then they could find them out driving or determine that they had driven by a certain spot at a certain recent date and time. I can see how that info could give some good clues if it happened.
These people are obviously very paranoid and suspicious... so I would bet they would ditch their license plates ASAP. I wonder if any were reported missing.

Yep, you’re probably right. He most definitely isn’t with the friends that Lori said he was with. She gave a name and contact info for someone and the police verified it was a lie. But I think she just gave that info to buy time so she could bail. I can’t imagine either child is alive at this point. I would be so surprised.
Agree. At the very least, I don't think Joshua is alive.

Did they never think that eventually someone would start questioning what was going on?

I'm always amazed by the things some people do and never think they'll get caught.
When Charles was killed in supposed self-defense, police seemed to be remarkably un-interested. I think at least some of Charles' relatives haven't bought the self-defense story and sounds like they were asking police to investigate, but were getting nowhere (at least that's the impression I get from listening to GH show on youtube). Then Tammy died, again, was ruled natural causes. Before that, JR died of supposed heart attack (don't think any investigation was done). So sounds like they had a good reason to believe nobody would dig into all these unfortunate demises.

Last edited:
We have a couple of posters here that are new as of today and a few days ago that are as of this time unverified parents of children who are friends with T. Please don't publish names of innocent minors here.

Also, many here have followed cases which gives them insight from looking from the outside in, and not been associated with manipulation to minors/adults which we see so often in cases (e.g. just recently, a best friend appears to have kidnapped and killed her best friend for her baby, and even respected experts were surprised as "she didn't seem like that type" etc. )

As to the parents not allowing LE to have access to the child welfare, and appearing to flee off the grid - that is a HUGE red flag that cannot be ignored. We often see family, and friends of those in denial as we did with the case mentioned above.

Please give your kids a hug, and know that above all, we have priority prayers and thoughts going up for the two innocent children that are missing.

MOO

Last edited:
Agree. At the very least, I don't think Joshua is alive.

Since we don’t know when Tylee went missing, and only know it was sometime in September, maybe something happened to her first. Then the boy was taken out of school (LE said they had reason to think he was withdrawn for home schooling), maybe to prevent him from saying anything about it? And then once his family started trying to get to talk to him the adults panicked and did something to him too? Then they did something to Tammy so they could marry each other and not have to testify against each other.

OMG I feel like I am turning into a paranoid conspiracy theorist just trying to come up with some sort of explanation here!

Tag readers? Are you talking something sitting somewhere that looks at license plates of cars going by and reports on them in some fashion? If so, I seriously doubt it. Something like that would, I think, would normally be somewhere like a toll road or situation like that. The only place close to where they are that has any situation like what I'm guessing would involve a tag reader is on I-15 south in northern Utah. There they have a relatively small amount of freeway (under 50 miles, I'd guess) that has a lane designated as a "car pool lane" that requires 2 or more people to use *OR* can be used by a single person by paying a toll. I'm not sure how they collect the toll since they have no toll booths (guessing an easy pass or other transmitter might be available) and I'm thinking they might have cameras (to see if 2 people or not) and tag readers (to send a bill to those who don't have 2 people). But this is pure guess. Never heard of tag readers being used to track or catch anyone in SE Idaho and think I would have if that happened very often. MOO.

I'm going to say that a gun license to own or possess a gun in Idaho is a no. From the standpoint of guns you can pretty much assume that the default (only federal laws apply) is the law in Idaho. It's among the top states for percentage of residents who are gun owners.
You’re right about gun laws— Gun & Weapon Law

I wonder who got it in their head that Tammy's death might not be so innocent? Apparently, enough was shared with LE to provoke them to start an investigation and here we are.
I dunno but supposedly Tammy had insurance (again, that comes not from msm but the youtube show we are allowed to discuss). If she did have insurance, a lot of time insurance companies would do their own investigations as far as I can tell.

Police just seems slow and inept to me. Supposedly, when Brandon's (husband of Lori's niece) was shot at (attempted murder), surveillance video caught it (again, per youtube show). But no arrests have been made, even though the crime is supposedly on video, supposedly including the car from which the shot was made. If police can't make an arrest in a crime that is on video, what exactly can we expect when something isn't on video?

I don’t read anything into their silence other than they’re being smart.

It’s very likely LE has advised them not to say anything publicly so they don’t jeopardize the investigation or put pressure on whoever has the children (should they be alive).

Their Father’s attorney has probably told them to stay silent as well, lest they say something that might hurt their Dad’s defense.

The church probably hopes they keep a low profile too for obvious reasons.

And if that weren’t enough anything they do say will be undoubtedly be picked apart by reporters and the general public compounding their misery. No-one needs internet trolls focusing in their family. No one.

I’m as curious to hear their perspective as anyone but it’s better for all good guys if they limit comments law enforcement, at least for now.

MOO

I agree with you that the adult Daybell children are probably being smart to not do MSM interviews. However, it seems like Lori and Chad's lawyer was speaking on the children's behalf (BBM):

On Monday, attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby, issued the following statement on the Daybells’ behalf to East Idaho News:

Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”

Chad Daybell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Would an attorney make that kind of statement without consulting with the Daybell children? I don't believe so. I'm taking the above as their statement on the situation. They are supporting their father and his new wife and probably believing whatever story Lori and Chad have told them. If that is their position then there is no reason they would be posting on their social media pleading for JJ and Tylee to be found.

Of course, the Daybell children shouldn't be attacked for supporting the only father they have ever known. I can't really blame them for wanting to believe him but I pray there will come a point when they beg their father and Lori to tell the truth and reveal where the missing kids are. Either Lori and Chad can produce JJ and Tylee alive and well or they can't, because something tragic happened to them. Those close to Chad and Lori may have great power and may be key to bringing this whole thing to a peaceful resolution. If any of the Daybell children or Lori's older son reads here I hope they realize their influence and beg Lori and Chad for the location of the children. JJ needs his medication (if he is alive). This situation is dire.

MOO.

Aunt Of Missing Idaho Kids Reveals Their Mom & Stepdad's Involvement In Secret 'Cult' (yep, radaronline is allowed here lol)

Article with video

"Now Woodcock, whose brother, Charles, was shot to death in July by his estranged wife Vallow’s brother, who died on December 12, revealed that her only hope is that her grandchildren can be brought back safely.

“I’m not worried for Lori one bit, she made her bed. My hope is that she gets apprehended and has to face a jury. That’s my hope. So that’s what we pray,” said Woodcock. “I quit worrying about her a long time ago when she wouldn’t let us see our [nephew] after my brother died, after he was murdered. After they murdered him, she would not allow me to see him or talk to him.”

I agree with you that the adult Daybell children are probably being smart to not do MSM interviews. However, it seems like Lori and Chad's lawyer was speaking on the children's behalf (BBM):

On Monday, attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby, issued the following statement on the Daybells’ behalf to East Idaho News:

Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”

Chad Daybell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Would an attorney make that kind of statement without consulting with the Daybell children? I don't believe so. I'm taking the above as their statement on the situation. They are supporting their father and his new wife and probably believing whatever story Lori and Chad have told them. If that is their position then there is no reason they would be posting on their social media pleading for JJ and Tylee to be found.

Of course, the Daybell children shouldn't be attacked for supporting the only father they have ever known. I can't really blame them for wanting to believe him but I pray there will come a point when they beg their father and Lori to tell the truth and reveal where the missing kids are. Either Lori and Chad can produce JJ and Tylee alive and well or they can't, because something tragic happened to them. Those close to Chad and Lori may have great power and may be key to bringing this whole thing to a peaceful resolution. If any of the Daybell children or Lori's older son reads here I hope they realize their influence and beg Lori and Chad for the location of the children. JJ needs his medication (if he is alive). This situation is dire.

MOO.
ITA

@echoecho222
I didn't want to quote your post in case it is deleted, but I am very sorry that your daughter is having to go through this regarding her friend; I am sure it is very hard for her. I certainly hope the children are found safe, and quickly.
What it sounds like Tylee stopped using social media (and that comes from Lori's friend), stopped really communicating with her friends, was not in school. I don't think she had a job either. So what was she doing all day? We are talking about 17 year old girl here, what was causing all these behaviors (not using social media, not communicating much with friends, etc)? Her older brother, unfortunately, doesn't even sound like he communicated with Tylee in recent months?

Last edited:
FBI says missing brother and sister in Idaho in serious danger, mother and stepfather not cooperating

Police were made aware of the missing children in November, when authorities attempted to check on JJ, who has autism, KUTV reported. At the time, Lori Vallow and Daybell told police that JJ was living with a family friend in Arizona.

A day after determining that this information was false, police obtained search warrants to look for JJ in the couple's residence, KSTU reported. However, they then found that both Vallow and Daybell had left the city of Rexburg. They also discovered that Tylee, like her brother, had not been seen since September.
I think there was more to the search warrant. This article says it originated from the Arizona investigation.

The next day, Arizona authorities contacted Rexburg Police regarding a cell phone ping at the same Rexburg address, according to a Madison County Sheriff’s Office log. The log states it was in relation to a missing child case. Rexburg Police Capt. Gary Hagen told EastIdahoNews.com the call also had to do with the Arizona death investigations.

Following the request, Rexburg Police executed search warrants at the home. Investigators determined the Daybells abruptly left the house and city. Police do not believe the children were with them when they took off.

Parents of missing Rexburg children issue statement, attorney says they are ‘loving’ and ‘devoted’ | East Idaho News

Transcription:
I think what I wanted to do is first of all address everything that's going on but I need everybody to understand something about me. Number one I love my family more than anything. I love Tylee. I love JJ. I love Cole and Zack. I love my extended family. And this is really, really tough for us. I don't think a lot of people understand that a lot of stuffs been going on this year for us personally and then with my family, so obviously things really got out of hand and things started happening more a couple months ago. But I outside of everything else I just want everybody's focus to be JJ and Tylee. We're working with the police on what we need to do and taking care of that side. I think another part to realize is as much as this sucks as much as anxiety as much as I've felt in the last little bit and that my family's felt, all of the kids of the of our parents are kind of going through the same thing and I didn't know that there was a whole other family involved or anything either. So I need you guys to understand even this last video I made I found out after that and no one knows, no one understands and I think I'm frustrated because people kind of want a story and I'm not worried about the story I am worried about Tylee and JJ. I'm not worried about the other parts going on because that's out of our control. Just like all of this is, its all out of our control but I'm worried about my siblings and you need to understand that's where my approach is, that's what I am going to focus on. That's what were focusing on but on top of that sitting here and worrying all day every day has taken an actual spiritual, mental, and physical toll on me and my family around me and everybody's in the same place. Everybody's having questions. Everybody's thinking the same things that they're just worried and I'm in the same position. I don't know what else all this other stuff that I'm hearing and seeing is completely just its own peoples thoughts about whatever the case is, I don't care. I'm not worried about that. Everybody's focus should be Tylee and JJ. Everybody's focus should be figuring out if they're ok, where they're at, and how we can make sure that they're safe. That's what I'm worried about, I don't know how anybody feels about stuff. You guys have no idea how hard this is for us. Every week or two weeks has been something new news that just sinks your heart through your stomach like this has been horrible. This has been so consistent for us. I know God's pulling us through, I know God's watching over everybody involved in this. So for us we're just trying to stay strong and pray and everything that we are doing is just to help calm the situation down and put everybody on the same page and we're just worreid and our hearts are broken and we're just trying to do our best to not just be destroyed by this because you guys have no idea how it feels. So just know we're active, we're doing our part, I just ask that you everybody pray for JJ and Tylee and you know things will start working out and things will start happening and that's just all we can do right now so I just felt like I wanted to step up and you know I really..I just didn't really want to have everybody saying something different about the situation and it really hurts everyone's feelings but all I'm worried about is them so if that that's what we can focus on and do then that's what we're gonna do so that's it.

Adam Herbets on Twitter
Full statement from Tylee Ryan’s brother (Lori Vallow’s son) — Colby Ryan

According to the press release from the Rexburg Police Department:

“The Rexburg Police Department and the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office (FCSO) with the assistance of the Federal Bureau of Investigation are investigating the possible connection between the death of a Fremont County woman and two missing Rexburg children.

Death Investigation:
Family members found Tammy Daybell, 49, dead in her Fremont County home Oct. 19, 2019. At that time, Daybell’s death was believed to be natural.

Daybell was interred in Springville, Utah, on Oct. 22. Subsequent investigation by the FCSO determined Daybell's death may be suspicious. On Dec. 11, Daybell's remains were exhumed by the FCSO, with the assistance of the Utah Office of the Medical Examiner, and an autopsy conducted.

During the course of the death investigation by the FCSO, investigators were made aware that two Rexburg children, ages 7 and 17, were missing.

Investigators determined within a couple weeks of Daybell's death, her surviving husband, Chad Daybell, had married Rexburg resident Lori Vallow, who is the mother of the missing children.

Missing Children Background:
Rexburg police attempted to conduct a welfare check on Joshua Vallow, the adopted 7- year-old special needs son of Lori Vallow, at their residence at 565 Pioneer Road in Rexburg Nov. 26.

The welfare check was being conducted as extended family outside Idaho had not been able to speak with Joshua since September and were concerned.

Investigators from Rexburg police spoke with Lori Vallow and her new husband, Chad Daybell, who indicated Joshua was staying with a family friend in Arizona.

Investigators left but learned later that day that Joshua had not been staying with the friend as indicated by Lori Vallow.

On Nov. 27, Rexburg police executed search warrants at locations in Rexburg associated with Lori Vallow, in an attempt to locate Joshua.

As the search warrants were being executed, investigators determined Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell had abruptly vacated their residence and left Rexburg.

Police then requested assistance from the FBI in locating Joshua.

Further investigation has determined Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell did not appear to have Joshua with them when they left Rexburg.

Investigators also determined Joshua last attended school at Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg on Sept 23, 2019.

Additionally, investigators learned Lori Vallow has a 17-year-old daughter, Tylee Ryan, who was living with Lori Vallow in Rexburg but has also not been seen since Sept. 2019. Investigators have contacted several members of the children's extended family, but no one has been in contact with the children since Sept.

The children have not been reported missing to any law enforcement agency and attempts to obtain the cooperation of Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell in locating the children have been unsuccessful.

Joshua is a 7-year-old with brown hair and brown eyes. He is 4 feet tall and weighs 50 pounds.

Tylee is a 17-year-old with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 5 feet tall and weighs 160 pounds.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of the children since Sept. is asked to contact the Rexburg Police Department, at 1-208-359-3000, or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.” (In red and underlined)
Rexburg Police Department
[Posted on Friday, December 20th]

ETA: A couple of points I would like to make:
1. The search warrants were executed in relation to the disappearance of Joshua Vallow, not the death of Tammy Daybell.

2. From this statement, it appears there were warrants executed at more than one location within Rexburg.

MOO

Since LE didn't believe JJ was with them when they left and LE also did not release a vehicle description, I wonder if someone gave Lori and Chad a ride somewhere (such as to a bus stop, train station, airport, etc) and perhaps told LE about it when the search warrants were served? I just noticed that it says Family members (plural) found Tammy Daybell dead at home. Did an adult child or other extended family member still live at home? If so, it may be all the more reason that the Daybell children are remaining silent in the public. They may also be witnesses that could say that JJ and Tylee were last see before their mother died and before Lori and Chad married (OR that they never met Tylee and JJ at all). MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty Marie