Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo.....Agreed on all counts....Opinion - They have gone "grey man underground" and using a "middle man" to contact their Lawyer ( Attorney/Client Privilege) only.....Chad probably now has a beard and Lori is now a brunette.....LOL !....The biggest question - Where are those two kids ?.......moo
If the kids are alive they are also being moved around and provided with places to stay by others and won't be in the same places where Lori and Chad are or have been. There would be communication of some sort.

If they are not alive then I would think they are buried somewhere.

I happen to be somewhat optimistic that one or both of the children are alive.

Plot twist: Chad is now a blonde, and Lori has a beard.

This is among the strangest cases I’ve ever come across. Two people, a trail of mysterious deaths, and two missing children.

This case has generated quite a bit of media attention, but not nearly the amount it is deserving of.

They’re going to have a lot of explaining to do when they are ultimately captured.
LOL !.......On the first sentence only....LOL !

Transcription:
I think what I wanted to do is first of all address everything that's going on but I need everybody to understand something about me. Number one I love my family more than anything. I love Tylee. I love JJ. I love Cole and Zack. I love my extended family. And this is really, really tough for us. I don't think a lot of people understand that a lot of stuffs been going on this year for us personally and then with my family, so obviously things really got out of hand and things started happening more a couple months ago. But I outside of everything else I just want everybody's focus to be JJ and Tylee. We're working with the police on what we need to do and taking care of that side. I think another part to realize is as much as this sucks as much as anxiety as much as I've felt in the last little bit and that my family's felt, all of the kids of the of our parents are kind of going through the same thing and I didn't know that there was a whole other family involved or anything either. So I need you guys to understand even this last video I made I found out after that and no one knows, no one understands and I think I'm frustrated because people kind of want a story and I'm not worried about the story I am worried about Tylee and JJ. I'm not worried about the other parts going on because that's out of our control. Just like all of this is, its all out of our control but I'm worried about my siblings and you need to understand that's where my approach is, that's what I am going to focus on. That's what were focusing on but on top of that sitting here and worrying all day every day has taken an actual spiritual, mental, and physical toll on me and my family around me and everybody's in the same place. Everybody's having questions. Everybody's thinking the same things that they're just worried and I'm in the same position. I don't know what else all this other stuff that I'm hearing and seeing is completely just its own peoples thoughts about whatever the case is, I don't care. I'm not worried about that. Everybody's focus should be Tylee and JJ. Everybody's focus should be figuring out if they're ok, where they're at, and how we can make sure that they're safe. That's what I'm worried about, I don't know how anybody feels about stuff. You guys have no idea how hard this is for us. Every week or two weeks has been something new news that just sinks your heart through your stomach like this has been horrible. This has been so consistent for us. I know God's pulling us through, I know God's watching over everybody involved in this. So for us we're just trying to stay strong and pray and everything that we are doing is just to help calm the situation down and put everybody on the same page and we're just worreid and our hearts are broken and we're just trying to do our best to not just be destroyed by this because you guys have no idea how it feels. So just know we're active, we're doing our part, I just ask that you everybody pray for JJ and Tylee and you know things will start working out and things will start happening and that's just all we can do right now so I just felt like I wanted to step up and you know I really..I just didn't really want to have everybody saying something different about the situation and it really hurts everyone's feelings but all I'm worried about is them so if that that's what we can focus on and do then that's what we're gonna do so that's it.

Adam Herbets on Twitter
Full statement from Tylee Ryan’s brother (Lori Vallow’s son) — Colby Ryan

This statement is frustrating to me. It offers nothing of value. He keeps saying the focus should be on finding his siblings but then just goes on and on about how he feels and how hard this is on him. I get that it’s hard. But why not say something that might help? What do the kids like to do? Is there any unique characteristic that stands out? Does Joshua have any quirks that might make him more recognizable?

Of interest to me is that he says he loves his siblings, his step siblings and his extended family. He never mentions his mom.

I'm guessing who ever they found that said they had seen Tylee couldn't nail down the exact date. I'd guess that just means that they saw her in passing and it wasn't at a place or while doing something outside of their norm where they could nail down the specific day (at a doctor appointment, after Tammy's funeral, etc). The date for JJ is based on school attendance records, obviously. MOO.

I find it strange that some of Chad and Tammy's kids who have been saying on social media that JJ and Tylee are okay haven't come forward and said they have seen them since mid-October (assuming that would be reported, if it happened and LE found it credible). They seem to know the kids exist, yet aren't saying they've seen them. That seems strange to me. MOO.

they were probably gone before Tammy died.

Joshua and Tylee were last seen on September 23, 2019 in Rexburg, Idaho
ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019*MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

this is what was first reported - so did they just lump them together or was this an independent sighting of the two of them together?
I think they were just lumped together based on Joshua’s school records. It doesn’t seem like anyone has had any meaningful interaction with Tylee since they lived in Arizona. Maybe she never made it to Idaho.

This statement is frustrating to me. It offers nothing of value. He keeps saying the focus should be on finding his siblings but then just goes on and on about how he feels and how hard this is on him. I get that it’s hard. But why not say something that might help? What do the kids like to do? Is there any unique characteristic that stands out? Does Joshua have any quirks that might make him more recognizable?

Of interest to me is that he says he loves his siblings, his step siblings and his extended family. He never mentions his mom.
IMO - I think he's used to this type of 'run-away' behavior from his mom. I think in certain ways he's disassociated himself from her and he's sick of her antics. He's getting slammed by so many directions right now, from people wanting info. I honestly believe he doesn't have anything of value to share. He's overwhelmed. I feel sorry for the poor kid. :(

Strange but I can't imagine Chad nor Lori "roughing it" in the woods. Maybe a cabin with amenities and a lovely stone fireplace to experience and document their "visions of rapture" but that's about it. Neither of them look like they'd have their nails/hands dirty for longer than absolutely necessary. Heck, I can't even see them taking public transportation - other than by air. Obviously, jmo !

Strange but I can't imagine Chad nor Lori "roughing it" in the woods. Maybe a cabin with amenities and a lovely stone fireplace to experience and document their "visions of rapture" but that's about it. Neither of them look like they'd have their nails/hands dirty for longer than absolutely necessary. Heck, I can't even see them taking public transportation - other than by air. Obviously, jmo !
Chad used to work in a cemetery as a grave digger. So he might be tougher than you think.

so the search warrant was for Lori only? even though they are married and live together? hmmmm

The two houses thing has me wondering as well. The police might have been given the apartment address by whoever asked for the welfare check to be done. (I've always assumed, without any evidence, that this is Charles sister/JJ's grandmother.) But regardless of who it was, they might not have a clue that Chad even exists.

I threw out the possibility that Lori might have been committed to keeping the apartment for a specific lease period, but the may have moved out of it into Chad's house prior to the end of November, but the police caught Lori or Chad and Lori at the apartment when they stopped by for the welfare check. Not knowing what the police saw or didn't see, for all we know they were just finishing up packing Lori's stuff or there to get the last pickup load to haul it to Chad's when the police showed up. If they didn't get in the front door (a possibility, I'd expect) they might not have seen an empty apartment. I can easily see the kids being at Chad's house and having not been to the apartment for a few weeks or even a month by the end of November.

Those were my feelings exactly. He says focus should be on finding the kids, but provided no helpful information. When was the last time he spoke, or saw the kids?

Yep.....Opinion - They are "safe" in some other "end times believer's" suburb home on the edges of a big city.......moo

I don't see them roughing it either. While they could be anywhere it would not surprise me if they are in the Austin or San Antonio areas of Texas.

IMO - I think he's used to this type of 'run-away' behavior from his mom. I think in certain ways he's disassociated himself from her and he's sick of her antics. He's getting slammed by so many directions right now, from people wanting info. I honestly believe he doesn't have anything of value to share. He's overwhelmed. I feel sorry for the poor kid. :(
Great point! If you asked my sister or I about our mom’s whereabouts, neither of us could tell you. She is quite a wreck like Lori, thankfully minus the potential felonies. I think. It’s really hard having a parent like this... exhausting in fact. So yeah, he probably doesn’t give her a ton of his energy.

I agree with you that the adult Daybell children are probably being smart to not do MSM interviews. However, it seems like Lori and Chad's lawyer was speaking on the children's behalf (BBM):

On Monday, attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby, issued the following statement on the Daybells’ behalf to East Idaho News:

Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”

Chad Daybell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Would an attorney make that kind of statement without consulting with the Daybell children? I don't believe so. I'm taking the above as their statement on the situation. They are supporting their father and his new wife and probably believing whatever story Lori and Chad have told them. If that is their position then there is no reason they would be posting on their social media pleading for JJ and Tylee to be found.

Of course, the Daybell children shouldn't be attacked for supporting the only father they have ever known. I can't really blame them for wanting to believe him but I pray there will come a point when they beg their father and Lori to tell the truth and reveal where the missing kids are. Either Lori and Chad can produce JJ and Tylee alive and well or they can't, because something tragic happened to them. Those close to Chad and Lori may have great power and may be key to bringing this whole thing to a peaceful resolution. If any of the Daybell children or Lori's older son reads here I hope they realize their influence and beg Lori and Chad for the location of the children. JJ needs his medication (if he is alive). This situation is dire.

MOO.
I agree with you, but I do wonder- how did they take their father getting married so fast after their mother was buried?

I'm thinking two things here:

1. privately, they are devastated and in shock. They just lost their mother, buried her before the holidays, LE exhumed her body, all of this is hard to take in. Right now, they probably can't reconcile their father having anything to do with all of this- I mean, right until Tammy died, it appeared that they were a happy and loving family. I just don't think these kids have processed all of this- their grieving! An unexpected death like Tammy's sends you reeling- I know that myself with my own Dad's unexpected death. Your mind is not clear, holidays are hell to get through- the first year is just agony- birthdays- hers and theirs, holidays, Mother's Day- all to which they still have coming up, as she just died.

2. They could also be scared to death of speaking up right now. With all of these suspicious deaths, including their Mom's, they may be afraid for their own lives.

We have to remember, Tylee and Joshua, I don't believe, were in any of their lives at any time. Their Mom died, father got remarried, then they went on the run. Of course, I am sure that they feel bad for Tylee and Joshua and are praying that they are safe, but just from articles I've read, I don't think they've even met them yet! If they have, it was brief.

Did Chad and Lori have a traditional wedding, I wonder? They got married two weeks later- that would have red flags and my hinky meter flying high as just a casual acquaintance.

I notice someone defending Lori on here, but come on, folks in her family are dying suspiciously, along with Chad's wife Tammy. HER children are missing- not Chads!

I suspect one or more individuals have either provided transportation or a vehicle to facilitate Chad and Lori moving around, providing a phone or computer as well as places to stay and/or money. These aren't necessarily people who would be connected directly to either of them - they could be staying with or received transportation from a friend of a friend. The people aiding them will believe the word of Chad and Lori over law enforcement no matter how much information comes out about the situation. Chad and Lori are also likely in communication with family or a close friend (or three) by using a cut-out (indirect) method. For example, contacting a neighbor of the family member to pass a message and then the family member passing a message back via that same neighbor (or even a different neighbor).

There are not a lot of folks who will touch a case that has FBI checking into the whereabouts of kids. I don't even see dedicated Anti government groups helping these folks out, unless they actually have the children physically in their custody and provide a legitimate reason not to comply with FBI.

No one is going to want to be part of a potential murder charge or aiding and abetting.

^^^ This.... I think there is a good chance Tylee never made it to Idaho....moo

I am starting to believe this to be a huge possibility. Moo my current working theory:

Lori shot Charles, her brother did not. She threatened him to take the fall for it. Tylee might have witnessed it and so she had to be disappeared. Joshua started talking too much, asking about where Tylee was and Lori got scared. Cut off contact with his family so he wouldn’t say anything on phone calls, removed him from school, and then eventually he disappeared too.

MOO - no facts just opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member