Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't heard from the children themselves. Tammy sounds like a devoted mother. Chad and Tammy were married for 30 years, and two weeks later after her unexpected sudden death, he is already remarried? I certainly wouldn't be o'key with that situation.

At least one of Chad and Tammy's kids appeared to be talking on social media (the Eastern Idaho News Facebook page on the articles about this case) and implying that things weren't as being reported, but then went back and deleted all of her comments. If it wasn't her it was someone who went to a lot of trouble trying to appear to be (setting up FB page with right married name based on obit, a person with the right last name she claimed was her mother-in-law chimed in first, then deleted her comments as well). I don't know that they really knew anything. It could have been misplaced faith in dad and they deleted the comments when they realized they might be wrong and were certainly making things worse. MOO.

While I have great sympathy for Lori's son who did the video, I didn't get anything useful out of it. Like some other posters, I also got the vibe that he was totally over her shenanigans.

MOO

I got quite a bit of useful info out of it.

He's completely in the dark, no life status updates from his mother, and only is worried about his siblings.

That speaks volumes to me.

Do we know for sure that they knew Chad remarried before Chad and Lori disappeared and the story came out? What if they weren't invited to the wedding? What if the wedding wasn't local? I believe most, if not all, of them are grown and gone and it sounds like Chad had been living a double life for quite a while. The wording in the attorney's statement made it sound to me like they were saying the children would agree that Chad had been a good father to them. They would likely say yes to that but the rest of this is bananas.

I agree, for sure. On the surface it seems like the lawyer said that the kids support him currently, but the statement does not say that. When we look at the actual things that are said (or not said) in his statement and the LE statements more critically, there is a lot there. They just try to frame stuff in the best possible way for their client (in the case of an attorney), or in the least threatening way (in the case of LE). That is the biggest thing I’ve learned from reading about statement analysis. You have to look deeper. It’s like with Colby’s statement, he lists everyone but his mom when saying who he loves. There is a reason he said that.

All MOO

I'm sorry but I still can't believe Chad's children were just okay with him getting married right away after their mother passed away. It's not like Tammy was sick and they knew for a long time that she would be passing away eventually. It was a unexpected thing. One of their brothers is abroad. And they were okay with it? And they still support him even though he's on the run from the FBI? I am not judging anyone, I don't actually know how I would react in the same situation, but I have a feeling I wouldn't be reacting like they are. To each their own though. For all we know, they might have been heavily manipulated. Or maybe they want him to think that they're on his side so he might feel inclined to reach out to his children and ask for help. I don't know, this case is a big mess. I hope they're not reading here though.

I noticed while reading comments yesterday on the Rexburg PD Facebook page that one of Chad Daybell’s adult children, (Emma) posted a comment (or two) there defending her father.

On her Facebook page she also has a couple photos of her mother’s casket with family members standing around during the burial service in October ‘19.

ETA: If permitted, I can post the two photos from the burial here?

JMO

Last edited:
I noticed while reading comments yesterday on the Rexburg PD Facebook page that one of Chad Daybell’s adult children, (Emma) posted a comment (or two) there defending her father.

JMO

That was brave of her. Surely she wants to hold on to hope that things are not as they appear. Because they appear totally bonkers.

It's not an easy job I'm sure but isn't grave digging generally done by machine these days? Not like using a shovel and pick... Right? I'm from a very small town and even they use a machine. (I am told by a very masculine source this machine I speak of is likely referred to as a "backhoe")

There ya go again shooting me down! :D

You are 100% correct. My elderly father-in-law helps the church caretaker with the cemetery. Grave digging is most definitely done with modern machinery (backhoe).

JMHO

IMO the LE timer starts when they were asked to do a wellness check, and they responded quite quickly after that. Search warrants the day after learning Lori lied about the children's whereabouts? That's pretty darn fast.

I don't think LE can be blamed for the Sept to Nov gap. There are lots of legitimate reasons why someone's kids may be pulled out of school. Home schooling, illness, special needs private school, job transfer, living w/relatives or friends, etc. I imagine Lori can be charismatic and convincing when she wants and she's no dummy. I suspect she gave his school an explanation that was quite credible and there was no reason for them to contact LE.

As a rule I support LE but if I think they've dropped the ball I'll say so. IMO they've shown more urgency than several other cases we've seen recently and I give them the benefit of the doubt when they say no one would be working the case for two days. I have a hunch investigators were working the case through Christmas but the Public Info Officer and others who field press calls were rightfully given time off to spend w/their own families.

On her Facebook page she also has a couple photos of her mother’s casket with family members standing around during the burial service in October ‘19.

ETA: If permitted, I can post the two photos from the burial here?

JMO

That is the kid I was talking about seeing commenting along with her MIL.

Plot twist: Chad is now a blonde, and Lori has a beard.

This is among the strangest cases I’ve ever come across. Two people, a trail of mysterious deaths, and two missing children.

This case has generated quite a bit of media attention, but not nearly the amount it is deserving of.

They’re going to have a lot of explaining to do when they are ultimately captured.
@MassGuy, so glad you are here. If ever there was a thread that needed your wit and wisdom this is it!

IMO the LE timer starts when they were asked to do a wellness check, and they responded quite quickly after that. Search warrants the day after learning Lori lied about the children's whereabouts? That's pretty darn fast.

I don't think LE can be blamed for the Sept to Nov gap. There are lots of legitimate reasons why someone's kids may be pulled out of school. Home schooling, illness, special needs private school, job transfer, living w/relatives or friends, etc. I imagine Lori can be charismatic and convincing when she wants and she's no dummy. I suspect she gave his school an explanation that was quite credible and there was no reason for them to contact LE.

As a rule I support LE but if I think they've dropped the ball I'll say so. IMO they've shown more urgency than several other cases we've seen recently and I give them the benefit of the doubt when they say no one would be working the case for two days. I have a hunch investigators were working the case through Christmas but the Public Info Officer and others who field press calls were rightfully given time off to spend w/their own families.
By the time they responded to welfare check, they were already investigating Tammy's death as "suspicious."

Or at least secured it as much as can possibly be done. Were you FB friends with her?

No, I don’t know them. I clicked on her FB profile whenever I saw her comments on the Rexburg PD page. At that time her profile and photos were “public” and I saved the two photos of her mother’s burial in October. I didn't see much of else of interest there.

Now when I just went back to check her page it says “this page no longer exists” so she’s deleted her FB.

JMO

Last edited:
No, I just clicked on her FB profile whenever I saw her comments on the Rexburg PD page. At that time her profile was public and I saved the two photos of her mother’s burial in October. I didn't see much of else of interest there.

Now when I just went back to check her page it says “this page no longer exists” so she’s deleted her FB page.

JMO
She probably deactivated it IMO

A couple weeks ago, my daughter was pulled out of class by a detective and questioned about Tylee. We thought it was strange. My daughter tried contacting Tylee and Lori at that time, but couldn't get ahold of them, obviously. We speculated about it, wondered what was going on, but it wasn't until I saw the missing children report and pics that it all came together.

A couple weeks ago, my daughter was pulled out of class by a detective and questioned about Tylee. We thought it was strange. My daughter tried contacting Tylee and Lori at that time, but couldn't get ahold of them, obviously. We speculated about it, wondered what was going on, but it wasn't until I saw the missing children report and pics that it all came together.

Do you live in AZ or ID? I'm guessing AZ since I think you said it has been a while (18 months?) since your daughter and Tyree had done things together. If I'm guessing right, I'd say that they tracked down friends from a school in AZ indicates that they're looking seriously. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic