Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what has been reported repeatedly, Tylee was also seen in the end of September. So I am assuming she made it to Idaho.
Where is that reported? I can’t find anything that discusses her last known whereabouts. Just that she was supposed to be living with Lori.
Rexburg police press release about the case, for instance. Says Tylee has been living with Lori in Rexburg, but hasn't been seen since September. This article has a link to press release.
Missing Idaho children could be linked to woman's death, police say

There are not a lot of folks who will touch a case that has FBI checking into the whereabouts of kids. I don't even see dedicated Anti government groups helping these folks out, unless they actually have the children physically in their custody and provide a legitimate reason not to comply with FBI.

No one is going to want to be part of a potential murder charge or aiding and abetting.
It the William Jones-Gochenour case out of Arizona not less than 2 dozen individuals either helped alter the appearances of mom and child, provided transportation (handing them off from one person to the next), provided communications, acted as money conduits, and provided false statements to law enforcement. That case also included the FBI - it was an FBI tactical team that entered the residence where they were located (which was the home of a friend of the grand niece of the mother's great grandfather).

When it comes to Mormons on the run - whether mainstream or a fringe group - they have networks of people that can and will help them so long as those people believe the people they are aiding are being persecuted and that the state (mostly via law enforcement) is acting based on false evidence i.e. they will believe the people they are protecting over anyone else. In order to get one of them to give up any information, or to tell the truth if they have already lied, you have to convince them that they have been lied to by the people they are helping - and that is not easy - or prove that they have been lied to and that they will be arrested for aiding them.

I'm sorry but I still can't believe Chad's children were just okay with him getting married right away after their mother passed away. It's not like Tammy was sick and they knew for a long time that she would be passing away eventually. It was a unexpected thing. One of their brothers is abroad. And they were okay with it? And they still support him even though he's on the run from the FBI? I am not judging anyone, I don't actually know how I would react in the same situation, but I have a feeling I wouldn't be reacting like they are. To each their own though. For all we know, they might have been heavily manipulated. Or maybe they want him to think that they're on his side so he might feel inclined to reach out to his children and ask for help. I don't know, this case is a big mess. I hope they're not reading here though.

I’ve been catching up on this case since last night & my goodness, it’s insane! First off, I feel like I need some type of flow chart just to keep up with all the people involved. I really, truly hope that these kids are safe & this is resolved soon. It kinda blows my mind that it took so long for it to hit the media. What a bizarrely strange case.

We haven't heard from the children themselves. Tammy sounds like a devoted mother. Chad and Tammy were married for 30 years, and two weeks later after her unexpected sudden death, he is already remarried? I certainly wouldn't be o'key with that situation.

We haven't heard from the children themselves. Tammy sounds like a devoted mother. Chad and Tammy were married for 30 years, and two weeks later after her unexpected sudden death, he is already remarried? I certainly wouldn't be o'key with that situation.
Yeah... it seems like things went south really quickly.

Let's just say for a moment that the kids are "safe" in some bunker somewhere and hopefully JJ has his meds. If the preppers/AVOW/PAP crowd felt like the end was coming and went into hiding how long would they stay in hiding before coming out? You know...when the end doesn't come. Some of the talk from those in these groups sound very certain about a plan and fulfilled prophecy.

Chad used to work in a cemetery as a grave digger. So he might be tougher than you think.

It's not an easy job I'm sure but isn't grave digging generally done by machine these days? Not like using a shovel and pick... Right? I'm from a very small town and even they use a machine. (I am told by a very masculine source this machine I speak of is likely referred to as a "backhoe")

There ya go again shooting me down! :D

Last edited:
Let's just say for a moment that the kids are "safe" in some bunker somewhere and hopefully JJ has his meds. If the preppers/AVOW/PAP crowd felt like the end was coming and went into hiding how long would they stay in hiding before coming out? You know...when the end doesn't come. Some of the talk from those in these groups sound very certain about a plan and fulfilled prophecy.
If the World is really ending, then what's the point of hidding two kids when the FBI is looking for them? Just prove they're okay and move on with your life, people are allowed to believe what they want to believe, that's not the issue. These poor kids are not okay, I don't believe. But I would LOVE to be wrong. The fact that the a bunch of people that believe in the same stuff are saying "we don't want anything to do with Chad (and Lori) anymore, this is messed up" tells me everything I need to know.

I'm sorry but I still can't believe Chad's children were just okay with him getting married right away after their mother passed away. It's not like Tammy was sick and they knew for a long time that she would be passing away eventually. It was a unexpected thing. One of their brothers is abroad. And they were okay with it? And they still support him even though he's on the run from the FBI? I am not judging anyone, I don't actually know how I would react in the same situation, but I have a feeling I wouldn't be reacting like they are. To each their own though. For all we know, they might have been heavily manipulated. Or maybe they want him to think that they're on his side so he might feel inclined to reach out to his children and ask for help. I don't know, this case is a big mess. I hope they're not reading here though.

Do we know for sure that they knew Chad remarried before Chad and Lori disappeared and the story came out? What if they weren't invited to the wedding? What if the wedding wasn't local? I believe most, if not all, of them are grown and gone and it sounds like Chad had been living a double life for quite a while. The wording in the attorney's statement made it sound to me like they were saying the children would agree that Chad had been a good father to them. They would likely say yes to that but the rest of this is bananas.

Do we know for sure that they knew Chad remarried before Chad and Lori disappeared and the story came out? What if they weren't invited to the wedding? What if the wedding wasn't local? I believe most, if not all, of them are grown and gone and it sounds like Chad had been living a double life for quite a while. The wording in the attorney's statement made it sound to me like they were saying the children would agree that Chad had been a good father to them. They would likely say yes to that but the rest of this is bananas.
Oh yeah, that's possible. I can understand them not wanting anything to do with this mess either. Must be hard. Do we know if they are legally married? Do we have marriage records for Chad and Lori?

From what has been reported repeatedly, Tylee was also seen in the end of September. So I am assuming she made it to Idaho.

Rexburg police press release about the case, for instance. Says Tylee has been living with Lori in Rexburg, but hasn't been seen since September. This article has a link to press release.
Missing Idaho children could be linked to woman's death, police say

I don’t think they have any proof that she lived there. Certainly it was expected she would be there, but it wouldn’t surprise me if nobody can account for her with any proof.

IMO - I think he's used to this type of 'run-away' behavior from his mom. I think in certain ways he's disassociated himself from her and he's sick of her antics. He's getting slammed by so many directions right now, from people wanting info. I honestly believe he doesn't have anything of value to share. He's overwhelmed. I feel sorry for the poor kid. :(

Yep, he said in it that he didn't even know about the other part of the family (Ummmmm, does this mean he didn't even know Lori was remarried or what is meant by below?)

"All of the kids of the of our parents are kind of going through the same thing and I didn't know that there was a whole other family involved or anything either."

If the World is really ending, then what's the point of hidding two kids when the FBI is looking for them? Just prove they're okay and move on with your life, people are allowed to believe what they want to believe, that's not the issue. These poor kids are not okay, I don't believe. But I would LOVE to be wrong. The fact that the a bunch of people that believe in the same stuff are saying "we don't want anything to do with Chad (and Lori) anymore, this is messed up" tells me everything I need to know.

To clarify, when I say "the end" I don't mean the end of the world. This group believes that it's more like a purge and there will be warrior type good guys who will survive. They may be hiding the kids because they want to keep them safe during this worldwide apocalypse type of event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member