Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beyond frustrated because I can't find the link to back this up. I remember reading that "Lori did not get the 2 million dollars she expected from Charles, and was ticked off about that." I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it. I know I felt quite happy to read the statement.

Surely someone else has to remember reading that...

ETA Thanks, @Chark77 , @indicolite22 , and @jjenny for pointing me in the right direction.

I had not listened to GH's videos, but I did read @diggndeeperstill's very helpful summary of that one video, and that's where the statement was. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
I'm beyond frustrated because I can't find the link to back this up. I remember reading that "Lori did not get the 2 million dollars she expected from Charles, and was ticked off about that." I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it. I know I felt quite happy to read the statement.

I “heard” that as well. Although i feel like it was on Gray Hughes not in print.

I think it was Charles' sister on GH's channel that made the claim. It's in thread #2.

That was me posted his white pages details showing that but a lot of posters poo poo'd white pages as inaccurate with their own details. I'll see if I can post it again.

It is a Po box in Sugar city.

Link

https://www.whitepages.com/address/PO-Box-415/Sugar-City-ID/4mO3MeBhXvqGqbivGQA1WI
Some posters were also arguing it was too long a drive for Alex to go visit Lori in Idaho. Well, maybe he didn't have to go visit if he moved right there with her. Assuming of course the brother listed in the article is Alex.

Lori and Chad got married almost a month before the other two couples. Where in Rexburg did they live after returning from wherever they got married? Lori's neighbor doesn't mention seeing Chad and one of Chad's children was supposedly still living in the family home, so I don't see Lori moving in.
Neighbor only saw Tylee one time so I imagine he wasn't watching who Lori had in her townhouse all day long.

I'm wondering this too! What on EARTH was the hurry to tie the knot? Is it to engage spousal privilege? Are they all involved somehow? or have knowledge that they want to keep protected? This is an insane amount of marriages. In all the stuff I've read about these groups, those I know who are on the border of them... NONE have mentioned being married some massive thing.
If they are preparing for the end of the world come this July, maybe they had to be married for whatever reason they come up with. Their religious views seems to be something they come up with. Lori was supposedly telling Charles she was reincarnated multiple times, she was a translated being (whatever that means), etc. Chad was having visions and talked to spirits. For all I know spirit told Chad they all had to be married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb