Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There also is a Medical Examiner involved with the process. ME's are typically MDs with special credentials and certifications and would be responsible for the autopsy is that way that I believe the link I posted earlier today explained the situation in ID.

Nope, coroner's out here are elected officials. They are not qualified forensic medical examiners.

Those types of folks are in SLC, Boise, or Billings. Not Rexburg.

*So many innocent people and families involved.
So heartbreaking to hear him talk.

Got to give this young man credit- he is the only one to make a plea to either Lori or Chad. I can't imagine how hard this has to be for him. He has so many people questioning him non-stop about the last time he saw Tylee, where they are, etc. I feel for this guy.

Nope, coroner's out here are elected officials. They are not qualified forensic medical examiners.

Those types of folks are in SLC, Boise, or Billings. Not Rexburg.
Yea, presumably her body would have been transferred out of Rexburg for an autopsy. Just basically all the available evidence suggests that no initial autopsy was done. If her father thinks something was done, he is probably mistaken.

Yea, presumably her body would have been transferred out of Rexburg for an autopsy. Just basically all the available evidence suggests that no initial autopsy was done. If her father thinks something was done, he is probably mistaken.
He could certainly be confused, I've learned a lot about autopsies I didn't know before. I'm guessing she had one that didn't look for poison, but maybe was still called an autopsy, or something like that. MOO

So heartbreaking to hear him talk.

Got to give this young man credit- he is the only one to make a plea to either Lori or Chad. I can't imagine how hard this has to be for him. He has so many people questioning him non-stop about the last time he saw Tylee, where they are, etc. I feel for this guy.
Same here! What a mature and amazingly loving son! My heart is breaking for him, and I cried through that video. She has to know this doesn't just affect her... but affects everyone connected to her, and now to Chad. I hope she listens to this plea!

Anyone who is still at least partly LDS in their heart knows that Jesus loves the little ones, and she knows very well how important that is. I hope and pray that her heart softens and that she at least gives proof of life... if nothing else. She has an entire nation, possibly more, on edge worried and scared for those kids.

Slain Hubby Claimed Doomsday Mom Threatened to Kill Him

This article states that Chad Daybell declined an autopsy for his wife's death.

The deaths of both Cox and Charles Vallow are under investigation—along with the death of Chad Daybell’s first wife, Tammy.

After she was found dead at their Idaho home in July, he declined an autopsy and the cause of death was listed as natural. Then he married Lori, whom he apparently met through a doomsday site called Preparing a People

I couldn't get the subtitles on.
The summary of the video is Colby pleading with his mother in a very heartfelt way telling her to do the right thing, to please at least do a facetime to prove his siblings are alive. He mentions he wants to talk to her face to face, but he can't... and this is his only option. He tells her how hard it is to go through this and be in his position and that it affects so many others. You get the feeling they have been more distant over the last three years, and that he is concerned, and worried for his mother as well as for his siblings. He seems to have very genuine affection for Tylee and JJ, and misses the family unit they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton