Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slain Hubby Claimed Doomsday Mom Threatened to Kill Him

This article states that Chad Daybell declined an autopsy for his wife's death.

The deaths of both Cox and Charles Vallow are under investigation—along with the death of Chad Daybell’s first wife, Tammy.

After she was found dead at their Idaho home in July, he declined an autopsy and the cause of death was listed as natural. Then he married Lori, whom he apparently met through a doomsday site called Preparing a People
Well I'd decline an autopsy also if I knew more than I was saying about her death, or wanting to just be done with everything as quickly as possible. I've been married for almost 17 years, and I cannot FATHOM losing my husband so suddenly and so early in life and not wanting to know more in order to be able to cope and grieve... but then I can't fathom getting remarried in less than a month either. I watched my grandfather do that but mostly because he grieved my grandma before she passed. This is very different.

He could certainly be confused, I've learned a lot about autopsies I didn't know before. I'm guessing she had one that didn't look for poison, but maybe was still called an autopsy, or something like that. MOO

Yes, that's quite possible. There are levels of autopsy, depending on the circumstances and the available resources.

It's not uncommon for a family to request a second autopsy from a pathologist of their choosing--usually in cases of possible medical malpractice but it could apply here. As somebody pointed out, Chad wouldn't have asked for it but her father might have.

Yea, presumably her body would have been transferred out of Rexburg for an autopsy. Just basically all the available evidence suggests that no initial autopsy was done. If her father thinks something was done, he is probably mistaken.

Poor man. All of this must be so terrible for him. I can't even imagine.

Has there been any information released about the rental applications/agreement in Rexberg for Lori (or whoever completed the application)? Generally speaking, don’t rental applications require an applicant to disclose who will living there? Wondering if Tylee and JJ were listed as residents? Chad? What about financial information and verification of income, etc. Just curious if there is any insight that would be beneficial to this confusing mess...

Yes, that's quite possible. There are levels of autopsy, depending on the circumstances and the available resources.

It's not uncommon for a family to request a second autopsy from a pathologist of their choosing--usually in cases of possible medical malpractice but it could apply here. As somebody pointed out, Chad wouldn't have asked for it but her father might have.

But doing that after burial seems unlikely. Unless he realized that was an option after, then heard about Chad and Lori's marriage, and stirred things up a bit with the FCSO.

Has there been any information released about the rental applications/agreement in Rexberg for Lori (or whoever completed the application)? Generally speaking, don’t rental applications require an applicant to disclose who will living there? Wondering if Tylee and JJ were listed as residents? Chad? What about financial information and verification of income, etc. Just curious if there is any insight that would be beneficial to this confusing mess...
Even if application requires something, doesn't mean applicant will provide accurate answers. Also, since Lori reportedly got money transferred out of Charles' business account, she would have had enough to pay for an extended period of time, which might mean there was no verification of income needed.

But doing that after burial seems unlikely. Unless he realized that was an option after, then heard about Chad and Lori's marriage, and stirred things up a bit with the FCSO.
Father is quoted as not even knowing the body was exhumed until police told him. Therefore one would assume he didn't ask for exhumation.

I couldn't get the subtitles on.
Click the White CC Button. The CC will be auto-generated.

I use CC for all vids, but if they are auto-generated you have to click the white button. It will then have a red bar under it once the CCs are generated

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-05 at 9.25.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-05 at 9.25.58 PM.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot 2020-01-05 at 9.25.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-05 at 9.25.58 PM.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 27

I can't see this being made public (would no doubt violate Lori's rights) but I would think LE would be able to get access to that with a warrant.

That's more or less what I was wondering. Speculation on my part of course, and the news items make it sound like an LE decision, not a private one.

Slain Hubby Claimed Doomsday Mom Threatened to Kill Him

This article states that Chad Daybell declined an autopsy for his wife's death.

The deaths of both Cox and Charles Vallow are under investigation—along with the death of Chad Daybell’s first wife, Tammy.

After she was found dead at their Idaho home in July, he declined an autopsy and the cause of death was listed as natural. Then he married Lori, whom he apparently met through a doomsday site called Preparing a People

Does that article actually say "found dead in their Idaho home in JULY" ?? That ain't right.

Lori has a problem with stating when people have died. For example, she told people Tylee had died in 2017. She also said that someone else inhabited Charles' body. Seriously doubting anything she has said or done TBH. Now I am actually wondering if Joe Ryan was indeed cremated.
Can anyone clarify what police said Lori actually said to a "witness" about the date of Tylee's death? Was it "a year before her father died" (which could mean her adoptive father CV, in July '19), or "a year before her biological father died" (which would specifically mean JR, in April '18)?

That has to be a typo on their part because that doesn't fit at all with so many other sources.

Yes, he got his facts wrong. That he also contradicts himself (talking earlier he said Charles was killed in July, then Tammy got married to Chad a few months later) only makes it worse.

Can anyone clarify what police said Lori actually said to a "witness" about the date of Tylee's death? Was it "a year before her father died" (which could mean her adoptive father CV, in July '19), or "a year before her biological father died" (which would specifically mean JR, in April '18)?

I don't think she was quoted as saying it was "a year before," but "the year before" or maybe even just before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower