Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slain Hubby Claimed Doomsday Mom Threatened to Kill Him

This article states that Chad Daybell declined an autopsy for his wife's death.

The deaths of both Cox and Charles Vallow are under investigation—along with the death of Chad Daybell’s first wife, Tammy.

After she was found dead at their Idaho home in July, he declined an autopsy and the cause of death was listed as natural. Then he married Lori, whom he apparently met through a doomsday site called Preparing a People
Does this right to decline an autopsy vary from state to state? When my father died unexpectedly from a stroke, we had no choice in the matter because his death was unexpected.

I'm just curious as to how she could cough, vomit, fall out of bed and die, and no autopsy was done.

He has a video up of his wedding. I wonder if his Mother/sister/brother and Charles were invited.

Not being able to figure out where this video is (I know of two Youtube channels and it isn't on either of them) does it show enough that you'd expect to see mother and potentially others in it and don't?

Not being able to figure out where this video is (I know of two Youtube channels and it isn't on either of them) does it show enough that you'd expect to see mother and potentially others in it and don't?
It's on Colby's and his wife's couples youtube channel. 2:37 long about 1/2 or 1 minute shows the wedding party and guests. Small wedding, in back yard of large Gilbert or Chandler home.

'Do the right thing:' Lori Vallow's son begs her to reveal the location of his missing siblings

EDIT
*sidenote..I spent better part of this evening reading down a rabbit hole on AVOW and LDS Freedom Forum. I can see the End of Times discussions from 2013 moving forward with some of these same key players in this case arguing the same topics of dreams and visions, publishing books for a certain audience, and the money $$$ being made doing so. How this group of people got to this point has a nice digital footprint for everyone to see. I am not sure I can wrap me head around the obsession of it all. MY own opinion

Last edited:
It's on Colby's and his wife's couples youtube channel. 2:37 long about 1/2 or 1 minute shows the wedding party and guests. Small wedding, in back yard of large Gilbert or Chandler home.

Thanks. Not sure how I missed that. I had to look at the page multiple times to spot it. :)

So heartbreaking to hear him talk.

Got to give this young man credit- he is the only one to make a plea to either Lori or Chad. I can't imagine how hard this has to be for him. He has so many people questioning him non-stop about the last time he saw Tylee, where they are, etc. I feel for this guy.
It's heartbreaking.

Unfortunately, I don't believe Lori is tethered to reality. I'd like to think that Chad would do the right thing if not for Lori. I believe he is protecting her.

LE needs to find them.

ETA: Unless, of course, he's guilty of a crime as well.

Lori is in the wedding video (which is a slideshow of still photos). I can barely see JJ, and possibly Charles, but maybe not. However, there are public photos on FB of JJ at the wedding (close-ups). I don't see Tylee in any of the photos, but she is so petite she may not be visible in the ceremony shots.

So, it appears that despite some possible distance and/or estrangement, Lori was at her son's wedding, with one of both of her younger children.

Does this right to decline an autopsy vary from state to state? When my father died unexpectedly from a stroke, we had no choice in the matter because his death was unexpected.

I'm just curious as to how she could cough, vomit, fall out of bed and die, and no autopsy was done.

Section 19-4301B – Idaho State Legislature

The coroner, which is an elected official. The coroner determines if an autopsy is necessary, based on information from the police.

As I stated previously, in small towns, everyone knows everyone else, they all "know" each other from church. It is the "Old Boys Network" on steroids. Especially if they have all gone on LDS missions, it is a very exclusive club, not unlike the same sort of bond that veterans have. It is hard to explain to someone who is not LDS, how it works.

They probably patted "Poor Chad" on the back. Sad. So sad...his wife died at home.

Section 19-4301B – Idaho State Legislature

The coroner, which is an elected official. The coroner determines if an autopsy is necessary, based on information from the police.

As I stated previously, in small towns, everyone knows everyone else, they all "know" each other from church. It is the "Old Boys Network" on steroids. Especially if they have all gone on LDS missions, it is a very exclusive club, not unlike the same sort of bond that veterans have. It is hard to explain to someone who is not LDS, how it works.

They probably patted "Poor Chad" on the back. Sad. So sad...his wife died at home.
AGREE!

I haven’t heard that one before! Do you have a link to the interview with Colby? I’d definitely be interested in reading/hearing that.
I recall a post in Thread #1 which indicated that after Charles was shot there were perhaps two "stories" provided (the post didn't indicate by whom). I got the impression (from the post) that maybe Colby was contacted by Lori first - prior to her contacting police - and that in fact Lori didn't even call the police until after she returned from first dropping JJ off at school.

To me, the post indicated that it was reported (either by CR or police, I couldn't tell) that Alex was found lying back (or sitting?) with some kind of bandage or towel on his head.

Again, according to the post (or the way I understood it) the first "story" was that somehow Alex had bumped his head during a struggle (I presumed that this may have been what was told to CR..). The second "story" (which I then assumed is what must have been told to the police) was that CV had hit Alex with a baseball bat.

Although I've since read several WS posts (and even the timeline) which indicate that Lori told police that the children were "out front" and therefore didn't witness the actual shooting. I think this information was perhaps gleaned from media reporting, not a police report.

I have also read posts since which indicate that after the shooting, Lori took JJ to school (which was supposedly CV's reason for coming to Alex's house in the first place). But other than the media's reported comment by Lori (about the children being "out front"), I have yet to find corroborated proof (i.e. from police) that Tylee was actually present. Media stories can sometimes include uncorroborated information. Can anyone substantiate/verify/prove that Tylee was actually there?

The reason it may matter is, IF SB was mistaken in his identification of Tylee in Rexburg (specifically, if that person was not Tylee, but Melani), and IF Lori somehow accessed Tylee's Venmo account from July/Aug through mid-Oct. to impersonate Tylee in an attempt to make it appear that Tylee was still alive (according to the timeline, after Lori last used her own account to send money to CR in June, on several occasions from July through October it was Tylee's account which sent money to CR), and since the grandparents only had a 30 second FaceTime with JJ, not Lori (sometime in August, post CV's death), and IF there's a possibility that Lori's statement that Tylee died "a year before her father's death" meant CV (not JR), then maybe Tylee truly no longer was alive after mid 2018 (though we still wouldn't know what happened to her)

Thanks. Not sure how I missed that. I had to look at the page multiple times to spot it. :)
welcome

But then why have the stories saying they are missing and assumed in danger and so on at all?

IDK. Because the statements they’ve made are deemed to be in the public interest, but giving more detail (eg reg plates) is potentially inviting more trouble? Just speculating, as it is an interesting decision.

Do you have a link for the fact that the kids witnessed the murder? I.e. they saw who pulled the trigger. Also why are you calling it a murder, LE stated it was self defence didn't they? If the kids witnessed a murder, did LE take statements?

(ETA just copied the section from the timeline relating to the death of CV. AC was hit on the head with a baseball bat according to this.
11 July 2019, abt 8:30 a.m. - Charles Vallow is fatally shot twice in the chest at his home in 5500 block of S. Four Peaks Place, Chandler, AZ, allegedly by Lori's brother Alex Cox during a family argument. Lori was separated from CV at the time but living in the home CV owned. CV came to the house to pick up JJ and take him to school. Lori, Tylee and JJ were all at the house when the shooting occurred. AC was hit in the head with a baseball bat during the incident. AC called 911 and performed CPR on CV until emergency crews arrived. Police initially ruled the death self-defense and no charges were filed; However, Chandler PD have since said the investigation remains open (Fox10, Daily Mail).)
Am I the only one having trouble buying the baseball bat story?

Person C is visiting person L and they begin to argue. Person A steps in to intervene, and even though C has no history of violence C bashed A over the head with a baseball bat. In self defense person A shoots Person C. <modsnip: edited to remove reference to "shotgun" as opposed to gun>

I have questions:

Where did C get the baseball bat? Did C enter the house holding it before the argument even started? Or did he leave mid-argument to get the bat? Where did he get it? Was it in his vehicle, somewhere in the house or just happen to be conveniently propped up next to where he was standing?

Was person A holding the <modsnip: edited to remove reference to "shotgun" as opposed to gun> when they first intervened? If so, why did C let A hit him over the head w/a bat instead of just shooting him? And was C really reckless enough to take on a guy w/a <modsnip: edited to remove reference to "shotgun" as opposed to gun> while armed only with a bat?

If A didn't have <modsnip: edited to remove reference to "shotgun" as opposed to gun> when he entered, that means C hit him over the head with the bat first, then A returned w/a <modsnip: edited to remove reference to "shotgun" as opposed to gun>. C must have bashed A over the head ever so lightly--lightly enough that A was left mobile, able to think straight and see well enough to leave the room, return w/a <modsnip: edited to remove reference to "shotgun" as opposed to gun> and shoot C twice in the chest. Meanwhile, C stood around just holding the bat. And C had to still be armed w/the bat for shooting to qualify as self-defense.

Where did A get the <modsnip: edited to remove reference to "shotgun" as opposed to gun>? If the kids were sent outside and didn't see anything but heard the gunshots the gun must already have been in the house. (Otherwise they would have seen A come in w/it when they were inside or bring it into the house). Did bloody A fetch the gun from the house or did Lori get it, wait till Charles stopped bashing Alex over the head then hand Alex the gun so he could shoot Charles (now that he'd stopped swinging)?

Why didn't Lori call 911 as soon as C started attacking w/the bat?

None of these scenarios are believable IMO. I'm darn confident that had examination of blood spatter, angle of bat injuries, bullet trajectory and fingerprints been done, LE would know Lori and Alex had lied. Instead I bet forensic evidence would prove Lori shot Charles then hit Alex over the head w/the bat herself. Since LE apparently didn't bother bothering,we may never know.

But LE should re-open the case anyway and do the best they can w/whatever evidence they kept. Plus interview people, examine financials and analyze electronic records. All stuff that should have been done in the first place. I can't understand why this hasn't been demanded of them by now, given everything else that's come to light.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM: Says case will be sent to Maricopa County Attorney's Office for review.

For the most part, I don't fault the police here, they don't have all the records. However, Maricopa County would have all of the records and if that is the case, I blame Maricopa County for not looking into this further.

Per source in another group, Lori and Charles rented the house in Chandler beginning in June 2019. I'm not sure if Lori's previous residence was also in Chandler or another house in the Phoenix area.
Yes, but this was the initial statement written on July 11th. The DA would be demanding info by now if LE hadn't provided it. I suspect the case was investigated very little and after investigation LE didn't encourage DA to prosecute and DA agreed, essentially closing the case.

Apparently there was some statement made today the LE was re-investigating or "still investigating" Charles' death. I hope the are, and do a thorough job this time. And if they do, Lori should start sweating hard, for reasons outlined in my most recent post. MOO

Ok, what am I missing here. You can speculate and put out rumors but I know facts and my posts get deleted? According to USA Today weekend edition and the Chandler Police department (sorry I am not skilled in finding links and your web page can't post screen shots) both children witnessed the murder. After Charles was murdered Lori left with the kids and 5 minutes after Alex shot Charles he called 911.
How do you know this? What date was the USA today that this was in? And what was the source of the Chandler Police dept (eg. FB, Twitter, etc and date) I will try and find the links if you can provide the dates of the publications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower