Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a video up of his wedding. I wonder if his Mother/sister/brother and Charles were invited.
On that same channel (the one he shares with his wife) he has a video titled “What happened while we were gone”. The video was uploaded August 13, 2019, less than a month after his uncle shot his step father. Watch the video until the end....quite creepy!

As this is readily available on the internet as a stand-alone PDF, I hope it is permissible to post the link. It originates from the AVOW website under recommended reading. Chapter 3 is very interesting-outlining the questions of tent cities, and preparedness. I think Chad and Lori have gone underground and it is my deepest hope that JJ and Tylee are being protected in whatever “tent city” Lori and Chad have been preparing for. Hopefully the Feds are all over this.
https://www.abysmal.com/LDS/Preparedness/why_tent_cities.pdf
I had a quick look through but wonder if you could do a quick one paragraph summary?

Greetings. I am a new member and have a question regarding the marriage of Lori and Chad. From Gardner1850 excellent timeline:

Nov 2019 – Only a couple weeks after Tammy’s death, Chad Daybell marries Lori Vallow.

How do we know that they are actually married? I missed where they related this to anyone.

Thanks!
There is profile of young man with the last name Daybell on MSM. He currently lives in Hawaii and has experience in the hotel industry. Based on the photos available, including one of his own parents, it appears he could be a nephew or cousin of CD.

I had a quick look through but wonder if you could do a quick one paragraph summary?

What I personally got from it was these "places of refuge" are usually in the Rocky Mountains, near a water source, and solar powered, debt free. It's also kind of suggested the owners keep the location a secret.

Might be worth a search to see who on this cast of characters owns land where.

JMO

Precisely. He's also got a degree in Journalism, so there's literally no way he does not have experience with computers.

I'd forgotten that, not only a degree but he also worked for the newspaper in Ogden, UT for a period after college before moving back to his hometown and working other jobs (cemetery, etc) while getting his and Tammy's writing/publishing business off the ground.

On that same channel (the one he shares with his wife) he has a video titled “What happened while we were gone”. The video was uploaded August 13, 2019, less than a month after his uncle shot his step father. Watch the video until the end....quite creepy!
I thought the same thing. "Boom" like a gunshot.

Hey now. We old folks are quite computer proficient. ;)
Yeah I'll vouch for that. I remember when the world wide web came out.

LE mentioned they retrieved phones. Could be a mine of info on them. These apps that people use like What's app where the stuff is still retrievable yet users think it has disappeared. Maybe diaries have been found or letters. I think it would have been more sensible for the relatives to voluntarily let them look and stay in the house and say stuff like, "that's my phone" or "that's my old iPad" or whatever. When I think of the old phones and paperwork and old non working computers/laptops/ junk I have in my house I feel sorry for LE having to go all through the type of stuff but there could be a lot of info there. How long do we think Chad and Lori knew each other? At least a year?

Yeah I'll vouch for that. I remember when the world wide web came out.

LE mentioned they retrieved phones. Could be a mine of info on them. These apps that people use like What's app where the stuff is still retrievable yet users think it has disappeared. Maybe diaries have been found or letters. I think it would have been more sensible for the relatives to voluntarily let them look and stay in the house and say stuff like, "that's my phone" or "that's my old iPad" or whatever. When I think of the old phones and paperwork and old non working computers/laptops/ junk I have in my house I feel sorry for LE having to go all through the type of stuff but there could be a lot of info there. How long do we think Chad and Lori knew each other? At least a year?
But all these phones, laptops, etc, could be of the Daybell children living there. Why would Chad leave his phone or his laptop at the home if he no longer lived there?

Hey now. We old folks are quite computer proficient. ;)

LOL. I'm an old folk too. Older than Chad, even. Those of around a certain age (mine, for sure, and I suspect Chad's to some degree) were coming of age when personal computers were just becoming available and not everyone saw the appeal of a computer at home and never bothered to get one. I think those exposed to computers, especially PCs, in the work environment are more likely to picked up knowledge even if they don't do much with them at home. Then you hit a point about 10 years younger than Chad and the kids often grew up with them in their home or a friend's, they were used in schools, etc, so even those not real tech inclined have a minimum amount of computer skill that they've had to obtain just to make it to adulthood that the generations prior didn't have to learn.

But all these phones, laptops, etc, could be of the Daybell children living there. Why would Chad leave his phone or his laptop at the home if he no longer lived there?

We dont really know for sure if Chad had officially moved out. He might have intended to move his new wife into his house.

We don't know what all he took when he fled. How long he had to pack. Whether he made a decision to leave behind items he could be tracked with.

There is a lot we don't know. JMO

YIKES. Given the circumstances around CV's death, that was incredibly weird and inappropriate IMO.

Old phones, laptops no longer working but still may have hard drives or chips/data files that can be retrieved. Tammy's phone records and emails or texts to and from Chad, kids similar records. Landline phone records. Manual records and invoices etc.

Not related to the search but just came across this Fox news link about his cancelled film project.

Huh, I might be distantly related to Tammy, depending on which branch of the Douglas family that is.

It would be interesting to see what it says on her death certificate. Sometimes the person's doctor includes extra information. For instance my dad's has heart failure as the cause of death, but there's a note that he had pneumonia from inhaling food due to a swallowing disorder of "unknown etiology" that contributed to the death. (Which we knew.) But I'm not sure whether that's part of the official record or just something the family can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton