Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What charges could people hiding the children face right now? Anything?

I hope this site is related to our beloved @Gardener1850 or she gave them permission. I don’t know of any other news source with this amount of independent info unless they had a little help from here.

On another note, the article mentions a few names we haven’t discussed much here, as I think against TOS. Just noting their presence.

from the article-

William Lagioia: Second husband of Lori, father of Colby

Joseph Ryan: Third husband of Lori, father of Tylee

Charles Vallow: Fourth husband of Lori, father of J.J.

Melani Boudreaux: Lori’s niece whose ex-husband said radically changed after beginning to follow Lori's religious beliefs

Brandon Boudreaux: Melani’s ex-husband

Ian Pawlowski: Melani's current husband

Ok- here are all sites registered to this Joseph ryan. Could probably use some help checking these out.

Jryan1127@gmail.com : Joseph Ryan, United States

List of domain names registred by jryan1127@gmail.com
Domain Name Creation Date Registrar
zselfie.info 2013-12-11 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
lorivslori.info 2014-05-08 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
entermenow.info 2014-08-14 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
connectingdots101.info 2013-12-13 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
manilovefun.info 2014-03-04 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
vcxpromotions.info 2014-11-07 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
totalklean.info 2014-12-11
honesty24.info 2014-12-24 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)

Really interesting... I’ll wayback it.

also these other sites mentioned-

Other TLDs
lorivslori.info
lorivslori.net
lorivslori.org

It could have been a scope.
I don't think the "paintball gun vs. rifle-with-a-scope" issue is going to help find the kids, although it certainly may be relevant to the investigation into Tammy's death. I, for one, think the masked man may have been Alex Cox, though I don't know why it would have been him - or anyone else for that matter. The whole case is just bizarre.

My opinion re: the gun though, is that if Tammy called it a paint gun, it was paint gun. There's no reason to think she wouldn't know the difference.

Paintball guns do have hoppers, which I think could easily be referred to by someone not familiar with them as a "scoop". To dispute her paintball gun identification and rather claim it was a rifle, one has to assume that either Tammy wouldn't know the difference, or that she couldn't see the gun clearly (but for some reason opted to go for "paintball gun" instead of "rifle"), or that the police and/or media is guilty of a typo ("scoop"). I guess it comes down to whether you think it more likely that Tammy called a rifle scope a scoop than she called a paint gun hopper a scoop. I don't think rifle scopes look like scoops, but I think paintball gun hoppers do.

Rifles don't have hoppers or scoops. Hoppers on paint ball guns are larger (and sit much higher) than all but the largest rifle scopes, and they have a completely different shape. They can be shaped like a hopper or funnel, but they can also look almost like a small bicycle seat or small football sitting well up above the chamber (do a search for paintball gun hopper). I also think that Rexburg police would not have so easily dismissed the incident as a "prank" if they believed Tammy had been confronted by a man with an AR15 or shotgun rather than a paintball gun.

If it were dark enough for Tammy to confuse the two, I think it more likely that she would have identified it was a rifle than a paintball gun. To me, the fact that she identified it as a paintball gun means she actually got a good enough look at it to notice the odd looking hopper.

Just because police used a metal detector when later searching certain small areas of the yard doesn't mean they believe the paintball gun was actually a rifle. A rifle casing would not eject from a rifle unless it was first fired, and an unspent round would have to be manually removed/ejected from the chamber using the bolt release and charging handle (and this before another round could be chambered either manually or from a magazine). A rifle casing or unspent round (at least from an AR15) would be much larger than a casing from a small handgun, and would certainly have been noticed on the ground by the officer in investigating the earlier incident (unless Chad picked it up...)

If looking for a small caliber handgun casing (which is possible, especially if a bullet was found during the second autopsy), they would probably be assuming that the gun had been fired at that location. I think it more likely though that the police with the metal detector were searching for a cell phone, a SIM card, a small laptop, a knife, keys, jewelry, or even a syringe - something that wasn't there when they investigated the paintball gun incident back in October

Ok- here are all sites registered to this Joseph ryan. Could probably use some help checking these out.

In searching that email address associated with joe ryan, I get this link. My Account - Charis Kingdom Church - View Profile

pasting here without link- hopefully.
My Account - Charis Kingdom Church - View Profile
This church is in Olathe Kansas.. wonder what that is about?

Last edited:

DBM

Last edited:
First of all, there is no police report or any msm articles claiming Tammy said that the supposed paintball gun had a scoop. Whatever that is, because there is no such thing as a scoop on either real rifle or a paintball gun.

I hope this site is related to our beloved @Gardener1850 or she gave them permission. I don’t know of any other news source with this amount of independent info unless they had a little help from here.

On another note, the article mentions a few names we haven’t discussed much here, as I think against TOS. Just noting their presence.

from the article-

William Lagioia: Second husband of Lori, father of Colby

Joseph Ryan: Third husband of Lori, father of Tylee

Charles Vallow: Fourth husband of Lori, father of J.J.

Melani Boudreaux: Lori’s niece whose ex-husband said radically changed after beginning to follow Lori's religious beliefs

Brandon Boudreaux: Melani’s ex-husband

Ian Pawlowski: Melani's current husband

Link is to Postregister.com local newspaper in Idaho Falls Idaho

First of all, there is no police report or any msm articles claiming Tammy said that the supposed paintball gun had a scoop. Whatever that is, because there is no such thing as a scoop on either real rifle or a paintball gun.
And no police reports indicating she was confronted by a man with a rifle

JR registered lorivslori.com in 2014. Wonder what that was about.

I think this was during the long protracted timeframe he and Lori were in court re: Tylee. Per Kay Woodcock, Charles spent $600,000 in legal costs to fight Joe Ryan on behalf of Lori/Tylee. You'd imagine costs were similar on the other side. As an aside, seems to me there is just a whole lot of money flying around in this case. Anywhoo, makes ya wonder what was going on here, is it related to the court stuff and if so, who was setting up all this stuff, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl