Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been wondering, are Melani and Ian missing as well?

I haven’t been able to tell. They have certainly been silent and to have AC die makes you wonder about ZP, MB, and IP. I also bet their group of followers and supporters is larger than just the main characters and the attorney. JR is still voicing support for them so......

Last edited:
I believe it’s not something we can discuss here with names, but I really hope the authorities are discreetly checking into the location of other kids that belong to those just a step away from the primary persons in this case. If any of them are missing, I feel that would be a pretty significant lead to follow. It would certainly seem to indicate whether it was a group thing or a Lori/Chad thing.

I’d be especially curious if there are any other teens or preteens who’ve gone silent on social media, or seem to have removed theirs. (I’ve found even more possible profiles for Tylee, but though the profiles existed in the past, they’ve been removed, and so basically show up as yes, this username has been used and is unavailable, but there’s nothing to find.)

Seriously, if anyone finds usernames for Tylee other than tyleeryan, tyleearyan, or typicaltylee, or an email address, pretty please point me at it?

Ok- here are all sites registered to this Joseph ryan. Could probably use some help checking these out.

Jryan1127@gmail.com : Joseph Ryan, United States

List of domain names registred by jryan1127@gmail.com
Domain Name Creation Date Registrar
zselfie.info 2013-12-11 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
lorivslori.info 2014-05-08 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
entermenow.info 2014-08-14 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
connectingdots101.info 2013-12-13 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
manilovefun.info 2014-03-04 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
vcxpromotions.info 2014-11-07 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
totalklean.info 2014-12-11
honesty24.info 2014-12-24 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
Someone, threads back, said that Alex Cox beat up Joe Ryan due to allegations of abuse. Who knows if Lori was setting her ex up?

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths requires that information stated as fact must be supported by links to MSM, LE, or the Admin of an approved Missing Person FB account, or official public documents. If a post does not contain WS approved links to substantiate such information, that post will be removed along with all responses to it UNLESS the poster has applied for and been approved as Verified Insider in a case.

The only way a member can provide inside information without providing supporting links is to become a Verified Insider (VI).

In any case, we welcome inside information in the discussion. If you know a major case player in this case and have inside information you would like to share, please consider becoming a VI. The process is very simple, and information has already been provided upthread by Gardener1850.
WHAT IS MSM? I gather LE is Law enforcement. What is WS?

This is registration data on one of the sites of Joseph Ryan
Entermenow Web Analysis - Entermenow.org

Registrant Name:Joseph Ryan
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 901 S Dolphin Dr
Registrant City:Gilbert
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85233
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4802999539
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:jryan1127@gmail.com
Admin ID:CR174422792

ETA:
Adding Honesty24.info- note a different address
honesty24.info - Website and Domain information |

Name Joseph Ryan
Email jryan1127@gmail.com
Address 1094 N Wade Drive
City Gilbert
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539
Private no

ETA: manilovefun.info - another address
Registrant
from last whois record
manilovefun.info - Website and Domain information |

Name Joseph Ryan
Organization Velocitycx
Address 1374 E Tyson St
City Chandler
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539

connectingdots101.info - Website and Domain information |
Name Joseph Ryan
Organization The Ryan Agency
Address 901 S Dolphin Dr
City Gilbert
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539
Private no

totalklean.info - Website and Domain information |
Name Joseph Ryan
City Gilbert
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539
Private no

Last edited:
I hope this site is related to our beloved @Gardener1850 or she gave them permission. I don’t know of any other news source with this amount of independent info unless they had a little help from here.

On another note, the article mentions a few names we haven’t discussed much here, as I think against TOS. Just noting their presence.

from the article-

William Lagioia: Second husband of Lori, father of Colby

Joseph Ryan: Third husband of Lori, father of Tylee

Charles Vallow: Fourth husband of Lori, father of J.J.

Melani Boudreaux: Lori’s niece whose ex-husband said radically changed after beginning to follow Lori's religious beliefs

Brandon Boudreaux: Melani’s ex-husband

Ian Pawlowski: Melani's current husband

It's common for reporters to read here. I didn't give anyone "permission" but I don't mind if MSM uses our info posted here, as long as it keeps the story in the news and helps find JJ and Tylee. MOO.

It's common for reporters to read here. I didn't give anyone "permission" but I don't mind if MSM uses our info posted here, as long as it keeps the story in the news and helps find JJ and Tylee. MOO.
Well kudos for organizing it for all of us! And yes... keeping the story alive, finding kids, and justice is the goal!

This is registration data on one of the sites of Joseph Ryan
Entermenow Web Analysis - Entermenow.org

Registrant Name:Joseph Ryan
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 901 S Dolphin Dr
Registrant City:Gilbert
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85233
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4802999539
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:jryan1127@gmail.com
Admin ID:CR174422792

ETA:
Adding Honesty24.info- note a different address
honesty24.info - Website and Domain information |

Name Joseph Ryan
City Gilbert
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539
Private no

ETA: manilovefun.info - another address
Registrant
from last whois record
manilovefun.info - Website and Domain information |

Name Joseph Ryan
Organization Velocitycx
Address 1374 E Tyson St
City Chandler
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539

connectingdots101.info - Website and Domain information |
Name Joseph Ryan
Organization The Ryan Agency
Address 901 S Dolphin Dr
City Gilbert
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539
Private no

Good find. That is definitively the JR that was married to Lori. This business page has his full name (Note he is JAR Jr) and the same address as above: 901 S. Dolphin Dr Gilbert, AZ 85233 - Bizapedia

Per the above letter, Charles' attorneys state, "During our representation, Charles expressed a genuine fear for his life and under our advice obtained an Order of Protection against Lori Vallow." I would be very surprised if they did not also advise him to not have Lori as the beneficiary of his life insurance. To me it wouldn't make sense to have her as the beneficiary if he feared for his life. MOO

First of all, there is no police report or any msm articles claiming Tammy said that the supposed paintball gun had a scoop. Whatever that is, because there is no such thing as a scoop on either real rifle or a paintball gun.

"Scoop" is how some of my students spell "scope." And I think they some of them say it more like "scoop" than I do.

Do you believe that JJ and Tylee are alive?

I don't know. At the beginning of this case I believed it very likely the children were deceased. At least 5 dead adults, an attempted murder, A hasty marriage and Lori saying Tylee died before Joe while Chad says that Lori has no minor children ALL seem to point to the kids being being long gone. Lori didn't even bother taking JJ's toys when she packed up and left after the welfare check. But on the other hand, I don't want to give up hope. If they are alive they are likely being brainwashed and in danger from some unstable adults. If they are deceased then let their bodies be found so that their poor grandparents and other family members missing them can have some closure. And so that justice will be served. LE says that Lori knows where they are or what happened to them. She could end this all at anytime by telling where her children are. Keeping it in the press will continue to put pressure on her and on those helping Lori and Chad to hide. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010