Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find. That is definitively the JR that was married to Lori. This business page has his full name (Note he is JAR Jr) and the same address as above: 901 S. Dolphin Dr Gilbert, AZ 85233 - Bizapedia
I do not know why, but I never pictured him as successful. Maybe I read some wrong info in the beginning. Based on the websites, he owned or worked for velocitycx — he appears to have been quite successful. Additionally he looks very fit.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-ryan-b1a7b413

Joseph Ryan (@ImJoeRyan) | Twitter

I do not know why, but I never pictured him as successful. Maybe I read some wrong info in the beginning. Based on the websites, he owned or worked for velocitycx — he appears to have been quite successful. Additionally he looks very fit.

I'd had the same impression while with Charles it was obvious he pulled in a lot of money (one of the court documents, I think was where I saw 20K a month).

This is an interesting case to me. Because I believe they could be alive. (In a
Hideout or a compound.). But I pray that this is the case.

Based on their writings. I would be looking in the desert.

You have to realize that these people are literally the best prepared people in the country to survive off the grid. I know many of the people in the AVOW group. If they don’t want to be found, they will be very hard to find. They literally could be in an underground bunker with enough supplies to survive for a year or longer. They are most likely hidden underground in the mountains of Idaho in what they call their “bugout” shelter.

Another Voice of Warning: Prep Manual - General

A timeline of the events surrounding the disappearance of J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan

A few new things from that timeline:

1. Details about JJ's service dog Bailey (returned to the kennel in July or August)

2. Names of Melani and Alex' new spouses are now out

3. CR was adopted by Joseph Ryan when he and Lori married

Anything else?
Number 3 is interesting to me as I expected that because of the last name. But what happened there?
Twitter linked here-
Trail to the Twitter, website domain registration of velocitycx led to LinkedIn where Twitter was linked. Last like on Twitter 2017, last tweet 8/1/2017.

ETA: I meant to say why Twitter interesting... he only referenced one 10 year old child.

Last edited:
You have to realize that these people are literally the best prepared people in the country to survive off the grid. I know many of the people in the AVOW group. If they don’t want to be found, they will be very hard to find. They literally could be in an underground bunker with enough supplies to survive for a year or longer. They are most likely hidden underground in the mountains of Idaho in what they call their “bugout” shelter.

Another Voice of Warning: Prep Manual - General

My point exactly. Some of the info I have read (chapter 3 In a Link if an earlier post). said they felt the tent cities would be setup around the Rockies and SLC specifically. But you could not invite any one. They were suppose to be not recognizable within 100 yards and then God would call others to them if worthy.

Best deserts to be closest to the action? Idaho, Utah? And Arizona.

only my opinion.

From previous reading, both Chad and Lori felt they would be called as leaders, or consulted as such, by the LDS church in the end times. Where would they find them?

Utah desert???

my opinion only.

I
It may just be a good attorney.

Hopefully. Associated with multiple people involved since early 2019. Young junior partner in his law firm? BYU-I faculty. I don’t know. These people wouldn’t be using him if they didn’t REALLY trust him.
Are attorneys allowed to not tell the police and FBI where their clients are if they know where they are? There will be more supporters and people involved than just the main characters we know so far. MOO..

http://www.rex-law.com/sean-bartholick/

Hopefully. Associated with multiple people involved since early 2019. Young junior partner in his law firm? BYU-I faculty. I don’t know. These people wouldn’t be using him if they didn’t REALLY trust him.
Are attorneys allowed to not tell the police and FBI where their clients are if they know where they are? There will be more supporters and people involved than just the main characters we know so far. MOO..

http://www.rex-law.com/sean-bartholick/
Sorry. A good attorney would not say a word and tell you not to as well unless he was there.

From previous reading, both Chad and Lori felt they would be called as leaders, or consulted as such, by the LDS church in the end times. Where would they find them?

Utah desert???

my opinion only.

Chad went to Rexburg because Salt Lake was going to be destroyed by a big earthquake and he was going to lead the church and nation from Rexburg. I would not guess the Utah Desert in the winter. MOO

They know how to go off grid very effectively. I know AVOW people who have underground shelters you cannot see that will support a dozen people for over a year without them coming out. People in that group would help them. If their attorney is in contact with them though, they should be able to track them down which is one thing that makes me question if they really are hiding off grid.

While traveling today I drove through Independence, MO; an area which directly fits with Lori Daybell's crazy beliefs and what she told Charles. I hope the FBI has searched this area, for I researched Mormon beliefs about the Garden of Eden, Adam-ondi-Ahman, Joseph Smith and the Second Coming; and this is where (IMO) they would eventually reside. This is my first post, so not sure I can post the revealing information I found in my research.

While traveling today I drove through Independence, MO; an area which directly fits with Lori Daybell's crazy beliefs and what she told Charles. I hope the FBI has searched this area, for I researched Mormon beliefs about the Garden of Eden, Adam-ondi-Ahman, Joseph Smith and the Second Coming; and this is where (IMO) they would eventually reside. This is my first post, so not sure I can post the revealing information I found in my research.
Yes, research on theories is allowed as long as sources are presented.

I agree that MO has promise as as viable location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!