Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ has autism with possible ADD/OCD. Hence, he would have been diagnosed at a younger age.
30 years ago, I knew my 3 year old had ADHD. He was a holy terror. I couldn't even walk him across a parking lot because he would yank my hand and run away. I would have to bring the cart to the car just to get him in. He was started on meds when he was 6, but he could have benefited at a younger age. It was night and day for us.

In assume nowadays they are prescribing a bit younger
It was the same thing with my grandson. By the time he was 4 he had been kicked out of just about every preschool in town. He would not follow rules, or settle down. My daughter did not want him on meds so she fought taking him to a doctor and having him diagnosed. But after almost losing her job from being called out by the preschools so often, she felt she had no choice but to have him looked at by a doctor. He was diagnosed with ADHD and ODD. He was put on medication. It took years to get him settled down and for him to have a normal life. But had she taken him in sooner, he wouldn’t have been so miserable. Just a grandma’s observation. JAGO lol

January 10,2020

MATT DAYBELL’S ENTIRE STATEMENT

Due to the circumstances surrounding the unknown whereabouts of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, and the suspicious death investigation of Tammy Daybell, I feel I must make an official statement at this time. My name is Matt Daybell. My wife is Heather Daybell. We have been residents of the Rexburg area for over 15 years. Chad Daybell is my oldest brother. I have not seen nor directly spoken to Chad since Tammy’s memorial here in Rexburg on October 23, 2019. Since that time, I have texted Chad twice. Once, when I heard from a neighbor of his quick marriage to Lori Vallow, expressing to him my shock and dismay at this news. Second, just recently, pleading with Chad to cooperate with authorities and reveal the whereabouts of his new stepchildren.

I have not been close to Chad since childhood. My immediate family has had little association with Chad the last many years due to our concerns with his religious claims and particular books he had chosen to publish, including his own. We are deeply saddened at the recent events that have played out the last several months. It is our hope and prayer that JJ and Tylee are safe. We want for the truth to be found – whatever that truth turns out to be. Neither I, nor my wife and children have any more information than what has been reported by the news media. I plead again for Chad to come forward and cooperate with the investigation so that this very difficult situation might be resolved. My wife and I ask for privacy for us and for our children and will not be giving any further comments at this time.

.eastidahonews.com/2020/01/chad-daybells-brother-issues-statement-pleading-for-him-to-come-forward-and-cooperate-with-investigation/

Last edited:

“Since that time, I have texted Chad twice. Once, when I heard from a neighbor of his quick marriage to Lori Vallow, expressing to him my shock and dismay at this news,” Matt Daybell says. “Second, just recently, pleading with Chad to cooperate with authorities and reveal the whereabouts of his new stepchildren.”

So some people were being told that a wedding had happened. I wonder where the neighbor of his brother heard. I also wondered why he would tell people who would be talking around town about it, but not his brother. Then I read the last paragraph of the article (2nd of the 2 paragraph statement from the brother at the end) and figured it out.

MOO

“Since that time, I have texted Chad twice. Once, when I heard from a neighbor of his quick marriage to Lori Vallow, expressing to him my shock and dismay at this news,” Matt Daybell says. “Second, just recently, pleading with Chad to cooperate with authorities and reveal the whereabouts of his new stepchildren.”

So some people were being told that a wedding had happened. I wonder where the neighbor of his brother heard. I also wondered why he would tell people who would be talking around town about it, but not his brother. Then I read the last paragraph of the article (2nd of the 2 paragraph statement from the brother at the end) and figured it out.

MOO
I picked up the part where he states little association due to his religious claims and books he has published...even his whole family had backed away from him and his dreams and visions.

Matt states that this is how his immediate family feels. How many other siblings does Chad have? I wonder what their feelings are about end times warrior Chad and his visions. And his adult children and their spouses.

I picked up the part where he states little association due to his religious claims and books he has published...even his whole family had backed away from him and his dreams and visions.

Understandable. But in my opinion. His family backing away from HIM. Not just his visions and beliefs, sets him up perfectly to be enamored by a cute blonde who “understands” him.

I hope they find something soon. :(.

Do we know it was a whole family and not just one brother (good for him)? Even if his brother broke ties with him on religious grounds, Chad still seemed to have been a part of the mainstream church. Tammy presumably subscribed to her husband's wacky ideas and remained active in the church, too.

Do we know it was a whole family and not just one brother (good for him)? Even if his brother broke ties with him on religious grounds, Chad still seemed to have been a part of the mainstream church. Tammy presumably subscribed to her husband's wacky ideas and remained active in the church, too.

I don’t know if Tammy subscribed to them as much as she tolerated and had patience with them. To my knowledge she wasn’t doing conferences, forums at AVOW, etc. kinda kept out of the limelight he was chasing? Moo.

Understandable. But in my opinion. His family backing away from HIM. Not just his visions and beliefs, sets him up perfectly to be enamored by a cute blonde who “understands” him.

I hope they find something soon. :(.
Well, he had other followers who bought his books, attended his seminars and paid for access to discussion forums. Chad's wife "understood" him, too.

We need @Maxxer500 back to explain the family dynamic and what is going on.

Well, he had other followers who bought his books, attended his seminars and paid for access to discussion forums. Chad's wife "understood" him, too.
I agree. His wife seems to have been the pillar, and a model of patience. But I am not convinced she bought into it all as much as others. But idk. Moo.

I don’t know if Tammy subscribed to them as much as she tolerated and had patience with them. To my knowledge she wasn’t doing conferences, forums at AVOW, etc. kinda kept out of the limelight he was chasing? Moo.
I imagine most of his ideology was in his books. If she opposed any of it, I don't think she would have been part of the publishing business. It was Tamy who wanted to stay in it, while Chad wanted to move on to other (maybe more lucrative) endeavors.

Last edited:
If Lori only wanted to be close to Chad in Rexburg, why did Alex and another relative (supposedly Melani) also follow? Did they have plans for their (religious) group, beyond getting rid of their spouses and remarrying?
MOO
It was from my understanding from the GRay Hughes Video that Alex Cox quit his job before CV was killed. He stayed overnight at Lori’s house that night before the killing. Maybe he had also moved in with her? Then after the shooting: the Landlord asked them all to leave. And Alex lives with Lori before he was able to rent the place next door to her.

I think Alex and Lori plotted Charles death and didn’t plan for him to cut Lori out of the life insurance money.

I wonder when Lori went to Hawaii? Was she there for a while before Chad joined her after Tammy’s death?

I think Alex drove the kids down to Arizona the week of Sept. 24th and something happened to them down there. MOO

I imagine most of his ideology was in his books. If she opposed any of it, I don't think she would have been part of the publishing business. It was Tamy who wanted to stay in it, while Chad wanted to move on to (maybe more lucrative) endeavors.

I would assume the opposite. That most of his ideology came out at the dinner table and was toned down in his books so they were more palatable for public consumption. But again. Just speculation.

I think she thought they would be better in heaven than living through the end times. MOO
I still can't decide if this end of times scheme/scam is relevant to children's disappearance. If Lori didn't care about the children, she wouldn't care if they were suffering through the end of times. Still, there is a leap from not wanting someone to killing them (or having them killed). If she wanted to protect the kids from an imaginary threat, she could have taken them somewhere "safe".

I still can't decide if this end of times scheme/scam is relevant to children's disappearance. If Lori didn't care about the children, she wouldn't care if they were suffering through the end of times. Still, there is a leap from not wanting someone to killing them (or having them killed). If she wanted to protect the kids from an imaginary threat, she could have taken them somewhere "safe".
Which is confused more if she believed like hector Sosa and that their fighting or leading of the called continues on the other side of the veil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member