Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or have our few VIs went silent? JMO

It's not just you, but ... the one (echoecho) didn't seem to be checking in on any sort of pattern. I'm not sure whether to read anything into that at all. It could be because she's had nothing to say, it could be her daughter was getting upset, or she might have been getting upset herself reading all the post here and decided to back off for that reason, especially if she didn't think she had more to contribute.

Maxxer500 (and I'm sure I'm not getting either name exactly right) was semi-regular, but hasn't really missed that many days. However, I did get the feeling that one of the other newbies who started posting and said they were family I *think* was trying to figure out who Maxxer500 was. I'm wondering if they did and put pressure on him or her to back off.

I’m just curious and wish I could poll everyone here.

If you knew Lori, called her a friend, and had a pic up of her on your public social media to this day, why wouldn’t you post about these missing kids or Lori? Do we assume you don’t know about the missing kids and maybe need someone to tell you, or do we assume you do know and somehow take Lori’s side?

Because I don’t buy not wanting to post about it as embarrassing or whatever someone might reason when you currently have a picture up of her?

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

Some good pics in here. Here's one of Lori's family.

"Police say Cox was found unresponsive at a home he had moved to in Gilbert, Arizona, in the early hours of December 12 — but they are still waiting for a medical examiner's report — which could take up to three months — to confirm the cause of death.

He married Zulema Pastenes, 55, in Las Vegas on December 2.

His widow did not return calls from DailyMail.com and did not come to the door at her home in Gilbert. However, her son confirmed she and Cox had married shortly before his death.

Neighbor Self said Cox, who had a history of violent assaults, was very unfriendly and tried to avoid contact with his neighbors on the quiet residential street.

23196688-7869201-image-m-53_1578580823090.jpg

+15
The brother, Alex Cox, died last month aged 51 just 10 days after running off to Las Vegas to get married. 'I heard this huge commotion,' neighbor Donny Self told DailyMail.com. 'People were coming out in the street to watch what was going on. She was screaming at him accusing him of bringing disgrace on their family.' Pictured: Alex Cox (far left) with Lori (far right) with other members of their family "
Well, this is the first we have seen of Lori's parents and it is through a British newspaper

Is that a Ford emblem on the pickup?

Remember the Rexburg neighbor saying they loaded up a truck?

Yes, that is a 2015-2017 Ford F 150.

That's the one I thought was Charles' jeep maybe, as it is parked on the road and inside the crime tape. Garage door open so maybe that's where the baseball bat was located.

Charles owned a white Ford F-150. It is the truck that was mentioned in the divorce documents that CV had left at the airport when he went on a business trip to TX in JAN/FEB; Lori came and got it with her spare key so that CV had to take a taxi and get a ride from a friend in order to get home from the Phoenix airport. Then Lori kept the truck for 3 days before giving it back so CV had to get a rental car to take JJ to and from school and to drive to work. I wonder if CV eventually let Lori have that truck or if it is the one he drove that morning from the hotel? He might have kept the truck somewhere in AZ for himself to use and let Lori have the other vehicles we have read about (A Jeep and an Nissan Rogue, I think?). MOO.

I suspect that her delusions came from being fed a constant stream of ego stroking nonsense about how significant she would be in the end times. I read a blog post about a woman who got into and then came out of this energy healing scene and was told things like she was an angel and a seer stone would guide her in her mission and she would learn astral projection.
Can I link the blog post? It's eye opening to say the least.
MOO

I'm pretty sure you can't link that blog here. You might want to message Tricia or a mod to ask before you do. MOO.

"When he returned to the home — which is now empty and up for rent — he moved everything out of the garage so he could fit the truck in. 'I think he just wanted to get straight into the house without having to see any of his neighbors,' said Self."

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

Um... or unload the bodies without anyone seeing him.

Welcome to Websleuths!! We are glad you're here!

Lori's side of the family are only related to Tylee biologically, as JJ was adopted. Perhaps they had not even met JJ? MOO.

you mean Lori’s family is NOT related to JJ biologically (JJ’s birthfather is Charles’ nephew).
KW said that Lori’s parents were allowed to be more involved with the kids.

Welcome to Websleuths!! We are glad you're here!
Thank you. I found this site a couple days ago and have been debating saying anything because I'd classify myself somewhere between a "local" and "insider". I'm waiting for verification status. Matt's statement today gave me courage to sign up and say some things.

Thank you. I found this site a couple days ago and have been debating saying anything because I'd classify myself somewhere between a "local" and "insider". I'm waiting for verification status. Matt's statement today gave me courage to sign up and say some things.
Glad you are here as well! Until you are verified — which I’m glad you already initiated- feel free to speak from your opinion! MOO.

Wish the dates were more specific. This would be around the time that Lori took off so was she spending part of her time in hiding at her brother's house? Also wondering if the Ford in front of Lori's house the day Charles was shot belongs to Alex. BBM
'I heard this huge commotion,' neighbor Donny Self told DailyMail.com. 'People were coming out in the street to watch what was going on.

'I thought they must be husband and wife because it was the sort of fight you don't normally have with your sister. She was screaming at him accusing him of bringing disgrace on their family.'

After it was over, Vallow left the house she had been sharing with her brother in the Phoenix suburb of San Tan Valley and never came back, Self said. The explosive fight occurred around a year ago.
'I joked with my wife that I thought he might have killed her after their argument,' Self said in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com...
'One day I was doing some yard work in the front and he drove his Ford pickup into the front. I waved and tried to say hello, but he ignored me and just went inside.'

Self said that at one point Cox was away from the four-bedroom single story home for some six weeks — and left the garage door open for the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS