Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean Lori’s family is NOT related to JJ biologically (JJ’s birthfather is Charles’ nephew).
KW said that Lori’s parents were allowed to be more involved with the kids.
Yes that's correct. JJ is adopted and also bio related to KW and CV family, Tylee is bio related to Lori's family and Charles was her stepdad. I don't know if he adopted Tylee too though.
Charles owned a white Ford F-150. It is the truck that was mentioned in the divorce documents that CV had left at the airport when he went on a business trip to TX in JAN/FEB; Lori came and got it with her spare key so that CV had to take a taxi and get a ride from a friend in order to get home from the Phoenix airport. Then Lori kept the truck for 3 days before giving it back so CV had to get a rental car to take JJ to and from school and to drive to work. I wonder if CV eventually let Lori have that truck or if it is the one he drove that morning from the hotel? He might have kept the truck somewhere in AZ for himself to use and let Lori have the other vehicles we have read about (A Jeep and an Nissan Rogue, I think?). MOO.

Yes I wondered about the truck and mentioned if it could be the airport white F150 in an earlier post. It's interesting to see the vehicles and the pool in the back.

There is a third vehicle parked in the garage but difficult to identify.

Thank you. I found this site a couple days ago and have been debating saying anything because I'd classify myself somewhere between a "local" and "insider". I'm waiting for verification status. Matt's statement today gave me courage to sign up and say some things.

Welcome! We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you. I found this site a couple days ago and have been debating saying anything because I'd classify myself somewhere between a "local" and "insider". I'm waiting for verification status. Matt's statement today gave me courage to sign up and say some things.

I thought Matt Daybell's statement took courage as this case involves his brother - no matter how close nor distant their relationship - family is still family. Matt seems like a rational, good person who honestly cares.

We will try not to bombard you with questions!

Is that a Ford emblem on the pickup?

Remember the Rexburg neighbor saying they loaded up a truck?
The neighbor in Rexburg said a silver truck. At any rate, if you look at the divorce document by Charles it mentions a white Ford truck that eventually was returned to Charles. It is very likely that the white truck seen in the driveway is Charles' vehicle and based on its positioning I would gather that Charles may have been there to also take some things that were still at the house.

It's not just you, but ... the one (echoecho) didn't seem to be checking in on any sort of pattern. I'm not sure whether to read anything into that at all. It could be because she's had nothing to say, it could be her daughter was getting upset, or she might have been getting upset herself reading all the post here and decided to back off for that reason, especially if she didn't think she had more to contribute.

Maxxer500 (and I'm sure I'm not getting either name exactly right) was semi-regular, but hasn't really missed that many days. However, I did get the feeling that one of the other newbies who started posting and said they were family I *think* was trying to figure out who Maxxer500 was. I'm wondering if they did and put pressure on him or her to back off.

Honestly, if I was an "insider" on this case, I would stay dead out of it. Who knows where Lori and Chad are, and how crazy are they? Scary stuff here.

But it seems she came back without them. Why wouldn't he ask her then?
By nature, people who are not close with someone probably wouldn't ask. I might not have wanted to be that nosey neighbor. JMO
*Edit that should be he not I.
*ETA plus JJ had already told them that he was going to his grandma's so it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that he probably just thought the kids were still with the grandma. Especially with not knowing them well. MOO

Last edited:
I picked up the part where he states little association due to his religious claims and books he has published...even his whole family had backed away from him and his dreams and visions.
If you read the East Idaho News story that carries the whole statement, Matt specifically states that the statement does not represent his other siblings nor his parents. So, it isn't clear at all where other siblings of Chad or Chad's parents stand in all of this.

The neighbor in Rexburg said a silver truck. At any rate, if you look at the divorce document by Charles it mentions a white Ford truck that eventually was returned to Charles. It is very likely that the white truck seen in the driveway is Charles' vehicle and based on its positioning I would gather that Charles may have been there to also take some things that were still at the house.
Although I thought he was there to take JJ to school and someone at the hotel expected them back for breakfast? That’s why I wondered if that was Alex’s truck. Regardless, I still don’t get why Lori’s vehicle is on street. Maybe she really did take JJ to school, hopefully LE know that.

here is a close up of the other car in garage, taken from live video I posted earlier.

Attachments

• 5A086A08-8258-4BD1-99C4-28F534F6A3D5.png
    5A086A08-8258-4BD1-99C4-28F534F6A3D5.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 43
My thoughts...

I've known Chad since he moved to the area, Matt a few years earlier when he moved in. One of my children has read Chad's fiction books and said they were way removed from LDS doctrine. He said it's like they started at some doctrinal point and really jumped off. My wife was offered one book from Chad, but did not read it all.
Tammy was a saint. I agree with the sentiment that she probably knew about the contents of the books and passed it off as fiction. She encouraged theater and drama in the children and can be seen from her obit., was very creative herself. She pranked her husband and family, which is why she thought the gunman was a prank.

I can't say there was anything in Chad's behavior leading up to Tammy's funeral that was suspicious. I can say that my interaction with him on the day of her memorial (Oct 23) was short and felt rushed and weird. My wife said the same about her interaction with him the following day (Oct 24). That was the last I saw him even from a distance.

I did not know or have ever seen Lori, Alex, Tylee or JJ. I had been told Chad was helping an author write a book he was editing. Then that he was married and living in town (Rexburg). Then the next information I had was over the news on Dec 19th.

Chad's adult children have not talked about it with me. The neighborhood (and church 'ward') had a fast for the whole family last Sunday and we've tried to be supportive. I was praying and hoping something better would come out. But Matt's statement makes me think he feels the same way. In regard to his comment about immediate family, yes, I assume he also means his siblings. Matt's wife and family did know Chad and Tammy and their children.

Other information I know of I have shared with LE. I hope JJ and Tylee are found.

"When he returned to the home — which is now empty and up for rent — he moved everything out of the garage so he could fit the truck in. 'I think he just wanted to get straight into the house without having to see any of his neighbors,' said Self."

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

Um... or unload the bodies without anyone seeing him.
The incident of Lori and Alex having the screaming match allegedly occurred a year ago or January 2019 or thereabouts.

Although I thought he was there to take JJ to school and someone at the hotel expected them back for breakfast? That’s why I wondered if that was Alex’s truck. Regardless, I still don’t get why Lori’s vehicle is on street. Maybe she really did take JJ to school, hopefully LE know that.
So just to clarify this for myself, I thought that the maroon car in the street was Tylee's? And when I was a teenager and bought a car, I had to park mine in the street, so that doesn't necessarily seem weird to me.

here is a close up of the other car in garage, taken from live video I posted earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS