Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know much about Dean Sessions "Universal Model" - one of the topics PAP seems to focus?
I just came across the Universal Model last night while looking at the LDS family media site. I haven’t had a chance to look more into it yet.

PAP has thrown out a virtual cease & desist order, I didn't realize that.

1. They are demanding they not be mentioned in any discussion connected to Chad and Lori.

2. They also claim that while their site is obviously all about LDS, it really isn't. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, folks.

Just an FYI.
You forgot " Be sure and pay to look behind the important curtains, fellow believers and visionaries.".......LOL !........moo

As I stated before, the discussion of the LDS church really has no relevance to finding these kids. Lori and Chad Daybell are as LDS as Wanda Barzee and David Mitchell.

There are plenty of areas on the web, that discuss the LDS church. Or, for more information, place a request for an LDS missionary team to come to your home for an in depth, personal lesson. :p

And the MODS have warned us off the LDS discussion.

Folks, let's not get the thread shut down.

I just had a thought. Some have said maybe Chad didn’t know Lori had kids.

Articles originally stated they (LE) spoke with Chad and Lori at the welfare check at Lori’s house.

Neighbor stated they left toys in sight when the left in a hurry.

Whose toys did Chad think those were?

@Tricia is there any problem if we sleuth the make and model of vehicles that the deceased victims in this case used/owned? Or can we only list the vehicles for the POI's?

Not @Tricia, clearly; but for what it's worth, the dead have few rights, and none of the rights against libel or slander exist after death (i.e., the executor of an estate has no grounds to sue on their behalf).

That said, what if some of the searches lead to titles being transferred to potentially innocent, live Daybell/Cox/Vallow bystanders? Then people would know what kind of cars the owners drive around in.

If you are someone who claims to prophesy but your prophesies don’t come true, were you really prophesying or were you scamming? More importantly, what did you think you were doing? Is it all about money to these people or is only part of it money and there is some belief mixed with a desire to “be more” so this sort of evolves? Do you know you are lying or have you convinced yourself you are truth? Do you think you are truth yet have a need for money so you have a mix?

I think with the stakes being what they are in the LDS church (as high as excommunication, etc.); that you'd have to be a pretty far-gone human being in order to preach these beliefs falsely/for money. I think it cannot be doubted that a zealot's light glows in both Chad and Lori's eyes. Did L. Ron Hubbard believe all the things he preached? Does it matter? There's still a trail of death behind scientology regardless of motive.

IMO, someone with Chad and Lori's delusions of grandeur are never going to think of or admit fault to themselves regardless. There will always be Reasons why the end of the world did not come when they said it would; and these Reasons will never be because Lori and Chad are wrong.

Not to mention the ones like the Church Universal and Triumphant, which had its stomping ground not far from where my family lives in Montana Church goes online, keeps bunker ready. They thought the world was going to end in 1990 and thousands of people sold everything and fled to tiny Corwin Springs and Gardiner, Montana to await the expected end.

Interesting aside: my first full-time job was working for a company that offered continuing legal education seminars.

The minute we saw a lawyer in the database whose address included the words "Church Universal and Triumphant", I said out loud to my coworkers in the department: "That one's a cult." You can even tell by the name!

Oh. I thought we could. When did that change? I looked at the first couple of pages of this thread for updated directives and couldn't find any.
I’m not sure either. But my opinion is if we can’t discuss it in some way, until we know more, we have little to discuss and most would think that clues can be found in their beliefs. Personally I think discussing respectfully could be important.

I’ll stop posting about it but my feeling is that Lori + Chad + “cult” beliefs are the suspects in this case. MOO

Exactly. "Cult Beliefs". If we look at David Mitchell and Wanda Barzee, they took Elizabeth Smart, as a new 2nd wife for David Mitchell.

What "cult beliefs" here, could be part of why JJ and Tylee are missing? Why were they missing in September? And not reported as missing?

I actually believe that Lori didn't see how these kids fit into her new life. I think that it is that simple. LEO were able to find a "missing" child by the GPS history on her Mother's car. I wonder if any of Lori's cars have this type of GPS? Could LEO review the GPS for the month of September and October to see where she has been, and for how long?

Or does her brother, Alex, have more to do with the children's dissapearance, and the fact that he is now dead, could Lori blame everything on him, and skip away free?

Oh. I thought we could. When did that change? I looked at the first couple of pages of this thread for updated directives and couldn't find any.
It is only religion we cannot discuss. I am pretty sure the PAP conferences and sessions are all valid subjects as it is how the two of them met by being on the same podcast/subject/conference. And as those conferences are nothing to do with LDS then we should be Ok. If it is in the timeline, and the conferences are in there, then it must be ok right? They are all backed up with links.

Exactly. "Cult Beliefs". If we look at David Mitchell and Wanda Barzee, they took Elizabeth Smart, as a new 2nd wife for David Mitchell.

What "cult beliefs" here, could be part of why JJ and Tylee are missing? Why were they missing in September? And not reported as missing?

I actually believe that Lori didn't see how these kids fit into her new life. I think that it is that simple. LEO were able to find a "missing" child by the GPS history on her Mother's car. I wonder if any of Lori's cars have this type of GPS? Could LEO review the GPS for the month of September and October to see where she has been, and for how long?

Or does her brother, Alex, have more to do with the children's dissapearance, and the fact that he is now dead, could Lori blame everything on him, and skip away free?
I agree with the car info. And wonder why we have we not heard about the cars? Hopefully they know a lot from them. Tolls, tags, etc. I’ve wondered if tolls and gps could show repeated visits to a particular place where they might be stockpiling items.

I am sure there are plenty of frustrations from those that knew and loved those kids and mine pale in comparison. But the lack of info is frustrating.

It is only religion we cannot discuss. I am pretty sure the PAP conferences and sessions are all valid subjects as it is how the two of them met by being on the same podcast/subject/conference. And as those conferences are nothing to do with LDS then we should be Ok. If it is in the timeline, and the conferences are in there, then it must be ok right? They are all backed up with links.
So I guess my question about understanding the reason to be married earlier is out of line? This gets confusing for me.

So I guess my question about understanding the reason to be married earlier is out of line? This gets confusing for me.
I don't think explaining who the bishop was regarding Tammy's death is off topic or the marriage reasons as we had three marriages of POI's in one month so discussing the importance of LDS marriage is a fact of the case IMO.

Just wondering if Chad or Lori had any connections to FLDS in Colorado City? Easy to hide there if they made a deal with the leaders of the FLDS.

www.fox10phoenix.com/news/former-friend-of-missing-woman-kids-speaks-of-her-complicated-marital-past-with-two-husbands-dead.amp

"She was 100% into the end of times, the end of the world and she would tell me no you really gotta start preparing for the end of the world. You gotta start getting your stuff together. She would order stuff all the time she would tell me I needed to read all these books," her friend said.

The books written by Chad were specifically a fictional series called "Standing in Holy Places." Her friend said, "Those books she got really obsessed with and she started buying me those books too. She must have gotten close to him from his books."

"Lori would say things to me like 'I'm never gonna get divorced again. I'm on my fourth husband.'" Adding, "And then she would tell me, 'You gotta get rid of your husband. We'll just go off and do our own thing.'"

Her friend vividly remembers one disturbing thing Lori would allegedly say, "It's gonna be the end of the world and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."

These statements are why I think the “cult beliefs” matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot