Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any A vow members here that are willing to share opinions?

I can see user names that are familiar names to this case.

Specifically I would like to understand the need to be married. Is being single in the end not a good thing? Are you less than if you are single? Or is it a human need to be able to have “spiritually approved” sex? Is there some belief that you can birth “warriors” if you are married?

I’m really not being sarcastic. I think this is an interesting piece of the puzzle. Especially because Alex married so fast yet didn’t seem religious, although, I really don’t know.

Realizing that AVOW's beliefs may be way out there in comparison with mainstream Mormon beliefs, they also appear to be build on that foundation. I think, as a rule, Mormon belief is that to do the best that can possibly be done in the afterlife you have to be married (in the temple, in their case). I don't know what exception, if any, is made based on age or gender other than if you aren't 8 years old I'm pretty sure you get a bye on baptism and everything else (with a few nonpertinent other things happening).

So it would make sense that AVOW might have a marriage requirement or at least would view you as less than if you are of a certain age and single.

I'm betting that money is long gone. :)
So, as we are watching this unfold and 5 children of Tammy/Chad trying to access bank accounts to make house or heat pmt...How long does this go on until a digital footprint shows up from unknown source to handle this? Or do they just get left to handle it ? I would be curious ...the emotional stress of all of it will cause cracks in the family. MMO

Any idea how many people paid the fee and how much it was? Its nagging at me we knew this but I cant find it.

$44.95/yr

Another Voice of Warning: Contact

** You can also see there are add-ons available for addtional $$

Do we have info regarding the number of members? And, do we have demographics... where (what states) do most members reside?

Do you know anything about them as far as traits and powers in the game?

No, I've just seen references to it here and there. It's an old game, I think.

It looks like there are "dark spirit" characters in some other games as well. Yu-gi-oh for one.

I don't really think it's related. I just thought it was an amusing connection in a rather distressing case.

Any idea how many people paid the fee and how much it was? Its nagging at me we knew this but I cant find it.

We knew (or someone thought they did) how many were in the "main" forum, both active (I think about 3,000) and total (about 10,000) which was interpreted to mean 10,000 had paid for a month at least once, but 3,000 had paid for the current or most recent month. I may be remembering the numbers wrong and can't speak to the source or accuracy of these, but this is what I remember. It was basically $50 a year with a slight discount if paid in yearly chunks.

The person didn't know or have a way to determine what the numbers were for Chad's forum although it would have had to have been no more and probably less than the total for the main forum. I don't remember if they had a cost for the subforum or not either.

Edit: Cost was like $5 (maybe $4.95) a month if paid by month or the $45-ish that the other poster indicated above in a yearly payment.

I believe the links to 'topics' on the top row (from link I posted above) are accessible.

Over 1 Million posts from more than 13,000 members
AVOW currently has a staff of 20, contains over 210 topical forums, with over 110,000 unique discussions & threads containing over 1,000,000 separate posts. The AVOW forums cover hundreds of posts per day relating to preparedness. Our members, once registered, tend to participate with excitement as they gain additional insights and discuss gospel topics.

Realizing that AVOW's beliefs may be way out there in comparison with mainstream Mormon beliefs, they also appear to be build on that foundation. I think, as a rule, Mormon belief is that to do the best that can possibly be done in the afterlife you have to be married (in the temple, in their case). I don't know what exception, if any, is made based on age or gender other than if you aren't 8 years old I'm pretty sure you get a bye on baptism and everything else (with a few nonpertinent other things happening).

So it would make sense that AVOW might have a marriage requirement or at least would view you as less than if you are of a certain age and single.
Thanks for answering. I guess with that thought, there could be a chance if Tylee is alive they would want her to be married as well?

No, I've just seen references to it here and there. It's an old game, I think.

It looks like there are "dark spirit" characters in some other games as well. Yu-gi-oh for one.

I don't really think it's related. I just thought it was an amusing connection in a rather distressing case.

At this point, I'm not willing to discredit anything lol

Great find! Hard to distance themselves from Chad when they had him as a featured speaker on their own website ... maybe they should explain a little further.
Its hypocritical and I think this probably happens a lot. Visionary speakers will push boundaries. I am still of half a mind it could be for publicity for the film that was coming out.

https://www.ldsfamilymedia.com/

This is a link to PAP’s video/media. If you sign up for for account you can access a Dreams and Visions course. Otherwise it’s $10 a month or $60 dollars a year. The old podcasts might be there but I don’t want to give them $10 incase they’ve pulled those.
I think they have pulled them because links from free sites don't work.

I just came across this twitter hash tag for Jj so am posting it as there is a lot of news being posted on it

#jjvallow

Link

Search Twitter - #jjvallow

One for Tylee too.

#tyleeryan

Search Twitter - #tyleeryan

Please retweet if you can.

Last edited:
https://www.ldsfamilymedia.com/

This is a link to PAP’s video/media. If you sign up for for account you can access a Dreams and Visions course. Otherwise it’s $10 a month or $60 dollars a year. The old podcasts might be there but I don’t want to give them $10 incase they’ve pulled those.

Do you know much about Dean Sessions "Universal Model" - one of the topics PAP seems to focus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot