Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a couple of threads back, someone posted that he declined to have the Bishop informed (maybe while LE was at his house?) , which was very unusual and in itself should have sent up red flags. So I don't believe Bishop or RS President really had much say in the matter, and maybe WERE some of the first to question things...moo
ETA: It was post #402 on thread 3, not verified or MSM though, but also not removed by mods. So I'm not sure on the validity of the statement. Moo.

Yes.... I submitted that

I dreamt about this case last night. Nightmare for sure.
There were storms and fires and earthquakes in my dream, and folks were trying to get into the Daybell bunker! Kids were crying, but I couldn’t tell which direction sound was coming from. I decided to take a break from reading WS, like it might be too much for my tender heart, and yet, here I am.

Also, the facts of why we were estranged and any divorce proceedings (ongoing or not) would have been discovered.

Maybe, maybe not. The reality is that a divorce is a legal proceeding that the police are not allowed to interfere in. So, while they can and should investigate the shooting, there are limits to what they can ask regarding the divorce if it is an open case because some information is legally protected even from the police. They likely would kick it upstairs and let the DA investigate further, which was probably happening.

Personally I think LV and AC planned the whole thing and probably had a convincing story all ready to go so I don't blame the cops for accepting their story.

There are some inconsistencies in the story we are hearing. For example, CV was supposedly coming to pick up JJ at 8:30 then going back to his hotel for breakfast. But he was living in Texas. Maybe CV was coming to take JJ permanently and AC was there to prevent that from happening and things just got out of hand. Oh, and LV then left with JJ to take him to school. What time did school start anyway?

No mention of that recording in msm that I have heard. Can you link?
I believe it was mentioned in one of KVW's interviews. I don't know which one. I'll try and find it.

ETA it is in this link.

'Doomsday cult member' mom 'threatened to kill her husband' five months before he was shot dead | Daily Mail Online

"Charles' sister, Kay Woodcock, said he was 'fearful' of his estranged wife.

'He was sleeping with one eye open,' Woodcock told 12 News.

'People I've spoken with said she would just be doing something and say: "Well, Charles just has to go."'

Woodcock also said that Charles had recordings of Lori ranting about her new beliefs.

'He said: "Nobody will believe me," and he recorded her one night,' she told FOX13.

'Even though it's deleted, nothing is ever deleted electronically or whatever.

'For her to say she’s a translated being and she is reincarnated? That is scary!'

Her husband, Larry, added: 'Some nights he'd call me just crying like a baby, and it hurt my soul.' "

Last edited:
right. And they knew it was a high-conflict domestic violence situation, so a prior divorce filing is sort of par for the course...the request for a 72hour psych hold, though...just part of that kind of DV situation too?

No. Can you imagine if in every single "high conflict divorce" one party could have the other party committed for a 72 hour psych hold?! I can't imagine what a mess that would become.

A husband could tell a highly dramatic story to LEO and a social worker, and basically railroad his wife into a psych ward? The thought actually makes me lose my breath.

No. Can you imagine if in every single "high conflict divorce" one party could have the other party committed for a 72 hour psych hold?! I can't imagine what a mess that would become.

A husband could tell a highly dramatic story to LEO and a social worker, and basically railroad his wife into a psych ward? The thought actually makes me lose my breath.
Some parties do need to be committed for a psych hold.

Re: whether AZ LE knew about what was contained in the divorce documents, the "hold and evaluate" 72 HR. psych order, and the protection order:

I find it hard to believe that CV's attorneys, upon learning that CV had just been shot to death by someone they knew to be a violent offender who was previously convicted of attacking Lori's last husband - and that Lori herself was present at the shooting - didn't go to police with their information and files. It could almost have been seen as withholding evidence to have not done so.

Maybe someone that is LE can speak to this. I honestly hadn’t thought if it until now. Basically my question is do they pull background info before doing a welfare check? Or what is done in prep for one?

We could assume who requested a welfare check but I’m unaware if it’s been reported who requested it. I think it was the Woodcocks. I wonder what info would have been provided? Would they have given all the background info?

I’m wondering about procedures within LE. After that was requested, I wonder what “background” type info is pulled? Any at all? Who then does the background check and are they privy to any background info or just a “process server” type? Why didn’t they just call whoever supposedly had the kids while at Lori’s?

I’d like to see the report filed on this. Is this a problem of a too trusting force, uninformed force, or standard procedure?
I dont know what LE pulls when you request a welfare check. I just know in my case, my son did not come home from University for Thanksgiving break one year. I called and called and he did not answer. I left messages too. So last resort, I called the police to do a welfare check. It all happened really fast after that, within 30 min. He was in his dorm room playing a video game. All by himself. Everyone else had gone home on holiday! He told them he was going to come home the next day, but they made him call me. At the time my son was really addicted to COD. I mean really addicted to it. Thank goodness that phase passed eventually.

On a certain auto insurance company's website, you can simply enter a name, dob and address to start a "quote"...it will then pull up vehicles associated to that name/address and asks you to select any/all of those vehicles for your quote. When I did this with CV's name and a previous AZ address, it came up with a 2006 Jeep Wrangler... Not sure of the color though.

Re: whether AZ LE knew about what was contained in the divorce documents, the "hold and evaluate" 72 HR. psych order, and the protection order:

I find it hard to believe that CV's attorneys, upon learning that CV had just been shot to death by someone they knew to be a violent offender who was previously convicted of attacking Lori's last husband - and that Lori herself was present at the shooting - didn't go to police with their information and files. It could almost have been seen as withholding evidence to have not done so.
As far as I can tell people tried to contact LE about the case but were blown off. Phone calls not returned, etc. Police just didn't seem to be interested.

On a certain auto insurance company's website, you can simply enter a name, dob and address to start a "quote"...it will then pull up vehicles associated to that name/address and asks you to select any/all of those vehicles for your quote. When I did this with CV's name and a previous AZ address, it came up with a 2006 Jeep Wrangler... Not sure of the color though.
Thank you for the info....That is good sleuthing.....moo

Can I post a reply to my own post? (that shows the mental state I've thought myself into over this case..)

Maybe I'm missing something (a phrase that ought to accompany my user name!), but do the circumstances of CV's death really matter? This case contains so many weird incidents, possible crimes, and seemingly separate mysteries, that it's easy to lose focus on the big question: where are the children?

Whether JR's death, CV's death, TD's death (even considering Rexburg PD's earlier statement that they thought TD's death and the children's disappearance were related), and AC's death involved crimes or not, I need to remind myself: how does that help us find the children?

That's definitely the traditional Jeep body style, not an SUV. Jmo

I can't decide whether to high five you or be scared lol!

I believe it was mentioned in one of KVW's interviews. I don't know which one. I'll try and find it.

ETA it is in this link.

'Doomsday cult member' mom 'threatened to kill her husband' five months before he was shot dead | Daily Mail Online

"Charles' sister, Kay Woodcock, said he was 'fearful' of his estranged wife.

'He was sleeping with one eye open,' Woodcock told 12 News.

'People I've spoken with said she would just be doing something and say: "Well, Charles just has to go."'

Woodcock also said that Charles had recordings of Lori ranting about her new beliefs.

'He said: "Nobody will believe me," and he recorded her one night,' she told FOX13.

'Even though it's deleted, nothing is ever deleted electronically or whatever.

'For her to say she’s a translated being and she is reincarnated? That is scary!'

Her husband, Larry, added: 'Some nights he'd call me just crying like a baby, and it hurt my soul.' "
Thank you for digging that out. I had totally forgotten that.

Can I post a reply to my own post? (that shows the mental state I've thought myself into over this case..)

Maybe I'm missing something (a phrase that ought to accompany my user name!), but do the circumstances of CV's death really matter? This case contains so many weird incidents, possible crimes, and seemingly separate mysteries, that it's easy to lose focus on the big question: where are the children?

Whether JR's death, CV's death, TD's death (even considering Rexburg PD's earlier statement that they thought TD's death and the children's disappearance were related), and AC's death involved crimes or not, I need to remind myself: how does that help us find the children?

It's like putting a puzzle together. I think it's all connected. It all matters. Jmo

Omg that’s awesome. I had totally forgotten you could do something sorta similar with Carmax or carvana I believe. I think you had to pretend you were selling and have the vin number, then you could find out model, etc.

That's definitely the traditional Jeep body style, not an SUV. Jmo

I can't decide whether to high five you or be scared lol!

Making sure you saw this @RexburgSleuth .
Can someone tell me what kind of Jeep that was? Wrangler, Rubicon, Renegade, Patriot, Liberty, etc? Color? Please. It's important.

Edit: Also color.

I understand what you are saying. The children are the priority. I think someone knows something, and they have probably been lied to by Lori and Chad. Shining a light on everything that has happened in this case may make them question their loyalty to Lori and Chad. That is my hope. That the children are hidden somewhere with someone and that person decides to come forward. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980