Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few of the people deep into the AVOW bowels are of the energy healing persuasion. She might very well be going that route. That prominent author Chad worked with and who spoke up for him recently is one such energy healer, and is quite prolific. She is by far not the only one. The new bride of AC is also an energy healer. Just throwing that nugget out there in regards to these two points.
Where did you find info on ACs bride? I have been trying to learn more about her and how she fits into things but the only thing i seem to be able to find is articles that mention that he was newly married and thats all.

Do you think we could make a list of the vehicle make/models associated with the POI's and all the deceased/victims in this case?

POI's:

Lori Norene Cox Ryan Vallow Daybell

Chad Guy Day Bell

Recently deceased/victims:

Joseph Anthony Ryan, Jr

Leland Charles Anthony Vallow

2006 Jeep (Tylee's Jeep)
2012 Honda Accord
Ford F-150 (from divorce docs)

Tamara Michelle Douglas Daybell

Alexander Lamar Cox

Missing:

Tylee Ashlyn Ryan

(Please quote and add what you find. Thanks)

I was thinking the same as I read your post. Great idea.

Last edited:
Yes, there should have been counseling and experienced questioning of the children.
I think that Lori moving from Az at end of August/early Sept probably prevented any of that happening. It would have had to move to another state and they didn't perhaps know, although they could have guessed it was Idaho. Then she took JJ out of school 23rd Sept to homeschool and he wasnt seen after that. Perhaps they were trying to do a well check and that's why they now cannot be found. MOO

DBM

Last edited:
Here's another MSM that I found. Chad was still having premonitions Tammy would die only weeks before her death. Perhaps he should have told her to go and see a doctor.

Rexburg Police Say Mother Of Missing Children Knows Their Location, Refuses To Cooperate

"But friends of Chad Daybell have come out in support of the couple on social media podcasts, saying they have been mischaracterized in the media.

“I know the Chad and Lori are being falsely accused,” Julie Rowe said stating that she believes the children are with the couple who are trying to protect them from a custody battle between Lori and Charles’ Vallows relatives. Rowe said that is her personal opinion and she has not been in contact with the couple.

Rowe said she has known Chad since 2014 and he published four of her books through his publishing company, Spring Creek Book Company.

She said they are both visionaries and both had a dream that Chad’s first wife, Tammy, would die.

Rowe spoke extensively on the matter in a podcast on the YouTube Channel Eyes Open, which is linked to her website.

Rowe also said she and Chad last spoke three weeks before Tammy died. She said Tammy was a close friend who designed the art cover for her books.

“I asked him, Chad do you still see Tammy dying and he got emotional again and said ‘yes, I do,’” Rowe said."

Here's another MSM that I found. Chad was still having premonitions Tammy would die only weeks before her death. Perhaps he should have told her to go and see a doctor.

He did tell her to visit her parents, which she did.

Edit: I'll add that seeing parents and seeing a doctor are not the same. I'm so very worried that if her autopsy comes back clean that it will embolden those who view him as a prophet figure.

Last edited:
On the debate of who is the mastermind: if I have followed correctly Lori was a fan/groupie of Chad's. Have read there was a change in her personality. Did she meet or start conversing with Chad prior to the death of Mr Ryan? Chad's brother stated of the distance between their families due to Chad's works and views. I am sure from LEs confiscation of electronic devices the correspondence between the two will reveal who was planting seeds and who was following whose suggestions. Were Lori's family members, who are marrying off and dying, also fans of Chad's?

Finally, who had the "visions" of Tammy's death first? It is likely that JR is riding a publicity wave, but I hope LE is following up with everyone involved in this tangled web. I would think public statements of invisioning the death of a healthy 49 year old, possible homicide victim, would peak some interest.
*NONE of these things matter until the children are accounted for!*

Well maybe I can help. Let me know if am correct?
Bishopric is a group of local congregation leaders headed by the pastor or bishop of the church. Generally 3-5 men who are considered highly thought of in their neighborhoods.

Stake presidency. A small group of leaders who surround the stake president (diocese bishop) as counselors and a check and balance.

High Counsel Men- Like a most congregations, there is a church council wish represents the legal and moral authority of that church. High councilmen are the same in the LDS church but represent a larger population than than that of a local congregation.

please correct me if I am
Wrong. Thanks.
Are there any leadership roles for the females in the “church” besides relief society?

He did tell her to visit her parents, which she did.

Edit: I'll add that seeing parents and seeing a doctor are not the same. I'm so very worried that if her autopsy comes back clean that it will embolden those who view him as a prophet figure.
I am not sure what "clean" would mean in these circumstances. Because autopsy wasn't done right away, it might be hard to figure out what killed her. is that clean?

On the debate of who is the mastermind: if I have followed correctly Lori was a fan/groupie of Chad's. Have read there was a change in her personality. Did she meet or start conversing with Chad prior to the death of Mr Ryan? Chad's brother stated of the distance between their families due to Chad's works and views. I am sure from LEs confiscation of electronic devices the correspondence between the two will reveal who was planting seeds and who was following whose suggestions. Were Lori's family members, who are marrying off and dying, also fans of Chad's?

Finally, who had the "visions" of Tammy's death first? It is likely that JR is riding a publicity wave, but I hope LE is following up with everyone involved in this tangled web. I would think public statements of invisioning the death of a healthy 49 year old, possible homicide victim, would peak some interest.
*NONE of these things matter until the children are accounted for!*
Lori and Joseph Ryan were divorced for a long time before she met Chad. She was however married to husband #4, Charles, when she met Chad. Per Charles' sister, Charles suspected Lori and Chad were having an affair.
Not sure who had visions of Tammy's death first, but as far as I can tell, JR is claiming both she and Chad had these visions for years.

But what about the order to have Lori committed for a psych evaluation? would that have been readily visible to LE, even though it expired?
Not sure if I answered this question but I thought LE were aware of this at the time. Not sure they did anything about it because noone actually knew where she was I believe.

So from what Charles' sister said, Charles suspected Lori and Chad were having an affair. I wonder if Tammy ever suspect anything? Chad sure traveled a lot to all these PAP meetings and such.

So from what Charles' sister said, Charles suspected Lori and Chad were having an affair. I wonder if Tammy ever suspect anything? Chad sure traveled a lot to all these PAP meetings and such.

And that is the thing.....it might have been "business as usual" with CD travelling. He had an alibi for his absense which Tammy may have never questioned. The week before she passed, Chad and Tammy were sitting in church together.

I am not sure what "clean" would mean in these circumstances. Because autopsy wasn't done right away, it might be hard to figure out what killed her. is that clean?
I meant clean as in there was no evidence that she was murdered. Such an autopsy report would help to exonerate Chad (from being charged with her death) and support all the claims she died peacefully, and support his and JR's visions of her death.

I meant clean as in there was no evidence that she was murdered. Such an autopsy report would help to exonerate Chad (from being charged with her death) and support all the claims she died peacefully, and support his and JR's visions of her death.
That's why it helps when autopsy is done right away. Fluids need to be collected as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms