Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll just add that I had to of course try myself, and there happens to be a 2012 Honda Accord as well.
On a certain auto insurance company's website, you can simply enter a name, dob and address to start a "quote"...it will then pull up vehicles associated to that name/address and asks you to select any/all of those vehicles for your quote. When I did this with CV's name and a previous AZ address, it came up with a 2006 Jeep Wrangler... Not sure of the color though.

Maybe, maybe not. The reality is that a divorce is a legal proceeding that the police are not allowed to interfere in. So, while they can and should investigate the shooting, there are limits to what they can ask regarding the divorce if it is an open case because some information is legally protected even from the police. They likely would kick it upstairs and let the DA investigate further, which was probably happening.

Personally I think LV and AC planned the whole thing and probably had a convincing story all ready to go so I don't blame the cops for accepting their story.

There are some inconsistencies in the story we are hearing. For example, CV was supposedly coming to pick up JJ at 8:30 then going back to his hotel for breakfast. But he was living in Texas. Maybe CV was coming to take JJ permanently and AC was there to prevent that from happening and things just got out of hand. Oh, and LV then left with JJ to take him to school. What time did school start anyway?
I have personally been in Family Court, Maricopa County. It is hell. The Chandler PD was involved several times. Their response to DV by my ex to me, was poor. They can get involved at anytime. They decide what is a "civil matter" with respect to Court Orders or what is Criminal/Misd. I called that PD and another valley PD for welfare checks on my children (when with Ex). Other involvement with Chandler PD was friends who were officers and their service to our community. I HOPE the department has improved their Domestic Violence Protocol.

right. And they knew it was a high-conflict domestic violence situation, so a prior divorce filing is sort of par for the course...the request for a 72hour psych hold, though...just part of that kind of DV situation too?

Totally MOO, but I would think *if* they looked at the details, which as I explained, I can see why they might not have, then I would think that hold would be more likely to make an impression because it implies that this wasn't just on CV's say so, but that, at a minimum, some professional was convinced that there might be a legitimate concern regarding LV's mental state at the time.

I’ll just add that I had to of course try myself, and there happens to be a 2012 Honda Accord as well.

Do you think we could make a list of the vehicle make/models associated with the POI's and all the deceased/victims in this case?

POI's:

Lori Norene Cox Ryan Vallow Daybell

Chad Guy Day Bell

Recently deceased/victims:

Joseph Anthony Ryan, Jr

Leland Charles Anthony Vallow

2006 Jeep (Tylee's Jeep)
2012 Honda Accord
Ford F-150 (from divorce docs)

Tamara Michelle Douglas Daybell

Alexander Lamar Cox

Missing:

Tylee Ashlyn Ryan

(Please quote and add what you find. Thanks)

Last edited:
Do you think we could make a list of the vehicle make/models associated with the POI's and all the deceased/victims in this case?

POI's:

Chad Guy Day Bell

Joseph Anthony Ryan, Jr

2006 Jeep
2012 Honda Accord

Alexander Lamar Cox

Missing:

Tylee Ashlyn Ryan

I don't know that TOS allow us to sleuth the deceased victims.

I don't know that TOS allow us to sleuth the deceased victims.

We might need further clarification on this but it was asked about in thread #2 and Tricia answered here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

I will ask again, just to be sure, because in other cases we have been allowed to sleuth victims.

@Tricia is there any problem if we sleuth the make and model of vehicles that the deceased victims in this case used/owned? Or can we only list the vehicles for the POI's?

ETA: The reason I am asking to sleuth deceased victims' vehicles is because there is evidence from MSM suggesting that one of the POIs (Lori Vallow) had possession of vehicles belonging to her deceased husband (Charles Vallow) on 2 occasions after his death. Finding out the decedents' vehicles in this case may help determine vehicles the POI's have access to. The POI's are still "on the run" in this case and the children are still missing. MOO.

Last edited:
Re: whether AZ LE knew about what was contained in the divorce documents, the "hold and evaluate" 72 HR. psych order, and the protection order:

I find it hard to believe that CV's attorneys, upon learning that CV had just been shot to death by someone they knew to be a violent offender who was previously convicted of attacking Lori's last husband - and that Lori herself was present at the shooting - didn't go to police with their information and files. It could almost have been seen as withholding evidence to have not done so.

I agree! Charles’ attorney (at least) KNEW that JJ’s well-being was at stake. I think the attorney should at least have gone to Charles’ trusted family with the information.
I can understand why KVW didn’t push things with Lori at the time, she was feeling afraid to lose contact with JJ. What about Charles’ other sons though? Or even Lori’s family members (the other brother and SIL who were so sad to hear of Charles’ death), it’s like nobody cared enough about that child to question the self defense claim, or perhaps they were that afraid of Lori and Alex, but it’s really upsetting that nobody contacted LE with concerns.

Also, it’s so frustrating to me that it’s not standard procedure to refer children to counseling or at least a well check, after an incident like this happens in their home - their father was killed at the hands of their uncle after a fight - even IF self-defense, kids in that situation need to be checked up on!!

I agree! Charles’ attorney (at least) KNEW that JJ’s well-being was at stake. I think the attorney should at least have gone to Charles’ trusted family with the information.
I can understand why KVW didn’t push things with Lori at the time, she was feeling afraid to lose contact with JJ. What about Charles’ other sons though? Or even Lori’s family members (the other brother and SIL who were so sad to hear of Charles’ death), it’s like nobody cared enough about that child to question the self defense claim, or perhaps they were that afraid of Lori and Alex, but it’s really upsetting that nobody contacted LE with concerns.

Also, it’s so frustrating to me that it’s not standard procedure to refer children to counseling or at least a well check, after an incident like this happens in their home - their father was killed at the hands of their uncle after a fight - even IF self-defense, kids in that situation need to be checked up on!!
I am pretty sure family had all this information from what JJ's grandma and grandpa said. Charles shared with them a lot of information. And I am pretty sure it's not accurate that nobody contacted police with concern. From what I gather, people were contacting police but were blown off (phone calls not returned, etc).

We might need further clarification on this but it was asked about in thread #2 and Tricia answered here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

I will ask again, just to be sure, because in other cases we have been allowed to sleuth victims.

@Tricia is there any problem if we sleuth the make and model of vehicles that the deceased victims in this case used/owned? Or can we only list the vehicles for the POI's?

ETA: The reason I am asking to sleuth deceased victims' vehicles is because there is evidence from MSM suggesting that one of the POIs (Lori Vallow) had possession of vehicles belonging to her deceased husband (Charles Vallow) on 2 occasions after his death. Finding out the decedents' vehicles in this case may help determine vehicles the POI's have access to. The POI's are still "on the run" in this case and the children are still missing. MOO.

the car insurance companies I tried want a zip code first (I tried it on myself too as well as friends, it does work)

Yes, there should have been counseling and experienced questioning of the children.

POI's:

Chad Guy Day Bell

Joseph Anthony Ryan, Jr

2006 Jeep (Tylee's Jeep)
2012 Honda Accord

Alexander Lamar Cox

Missing:

Tylee Ashlyn Ryan

Attachments

• 8AE69C2D-F7F4-49BD-AD40-CCB41FF695E8.jpeg
    8AE69C2D-F7F4-49BD-AD40-CCB41FF695E8.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 7EEA9769-3865-4498-BB49-37D1A139FD0E.jpeg
    7EEA9769-3865-4498-BB49-37D1A139FD0E.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 155
DBM - ack my phone is misfiring, will refrain from posting anymore!

Attachments

• 750ECD8E-AA3B-4086-BD5C-7A12E1FCE3E4.jpeg
    750ECD8E-AA3B-4086-BD5C-7A12E1FCE3E4.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 33
For those of you who are interested in cults, Netflix has quite a few movies and documentaries about cults.

7 Best TV Shows & Films About Cults On Netflix UK
Another good one is the Oklahoma City Bombing...(American Experience PBS) It's on Netflix. Although it isn't about cults per se, it traces the background of the Aryan Nations church in Idaho that sparked Ruby Ridge, then Waco and then Timothy McVeigh's obsession with the whole thing.

I really liked the series Wild Wild Country, about Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh in Oregon. It was riveting.

ETA: There are also numerous documentaries online about Jim Jones. One is a docu-movie called Jonestown: Paradise Lost. Available for free on Tubi-TV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member