Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the rush? Don't you realize the end of the world is coming this July (sarcasm intended)?

Won't they all feel silly when my end of the world predictions come true and it happens in April 2020! (sarcasm)

ETA: A few links of interest since I find this topic fascinating and have read a bit about it.

There are (and have been!) enough doomsday predictions there is a whole wiki page with highlights:
List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia

This is an interesting article that discusses what happens to believers when a prediction doesn't come to fruition:
When Doomsday Isn't, Believers Struggle to Cope | Live Science

This is Arizona. It's not unusual to see people barefoot.

If he pulled the trigger, why was HE saying Lori wasn't there when clearly she was and admitted to as much. They didn't get their story straight.

This is AZ in JULY. That's a pretty good indicator she's not barefoot. She'd be hopping back and forth while yelling in pain.

Nothing really new but this is a good summary of the police reports released yesterday: Newly reported police documents paint Lori Vallow in a more favorable light

Good find, but I dont think it puts her in a more favorable light. Who cancels their spouse return ticket and takes their vehicle from the airport? After draining all bank accounts leaving him and his contractors dry? Why not just leave if you aren't happy he won't go along with your doomsday dreams? You don't need his money, the world is ending for you anyway.

I have a couple of questions please. Apologies if answered somewhere in all these threads

Whi are JJ's biological parents?

Where was JJ's service dog the day CV was shot? Was he a service dog or an ESA?

I saw where the dog was dropped off at the same kennel where they bought it, but service dogs are $15-30K, most of which is training - it would be odd to just drop it off if JJ needed it.

Thanks

I have a couple of questions please. Apologies if answered somewhere in all these threads

Whi are JJ's biological parents?

Where was JJ's service dog the day CV was shot? Was he a service dog or an ESA?

I saw where the dog was dropped off at the same kennel where they bought it, but service dogs are $15-30K, most of which is training - it would be odd to just drop it off if JJ needed it.

Thanks

One of JJ's biological parents is the child (daughter, I think) of Kay, Charles' sister. I'm not sure the other parent has been mentioned. This child had some issues (drugs?) and wasn't in a position to care for a child. Kay and her husband Larry took care of JJ initially and then it was arranged for Charles and Lori to adopt him.

Good find, but I dont think it puts her in a more favorable light. Who cancels their spouse return ticket and takes their vehicle from the airport? After draining all bank accounts leaving him and his contractors dry? Why not just leave if you aren't happy he won't go along with your doomsday dreams? You don't need his money, the world is ending for you anyway.
This is why I want to know more about his cheating. They were married 15 years, that's a long time. We all know women have done much worse when a spouse cheated - remember Snapped?

I really don't understand everyone going by the one-sided divorce papers, especially after he had them dropped. Why go back to someone you believe to be a crazy thief? He lied about her purse, so he was a liar to some extent.

Almost everything on the timeline is hearay by relatives and friends of Charles.

I am not opining on the deaths or the couples cuckoo beliefs (see Shirley McClaine's book Out on a Limb), and her actions at the house when Charles was killed was bizarre, to say the least. Death for some religions is not the end, they believe it's a beginning, so there's that.

I just think divorce papers can sometimes be desperate attempts to take custody of children or to hurt the spouse. JMO

CD is a writer, he would be looking to gain more readers. Many self published authors are more than willing to do podcasts and events for free, because they reap the benefits later when people buy their books. It's a very common strategy and might be less nefarious than it seems. If a self published author writing in a niche group is able to score opportunities to be in the midst of potential book buyers, the vast majority will accept the invitation without pay.

As a writer I can say this is correct for many people. I don't do it myself but I know several authors in various genres who do (no end-times people as far as I know though). Often they'll ask for space at the event to set up a table to sell their books and other media. I've heard tell of people selling hundreds of books in a weekend at a convention that's tightly related to the writer's subject.

Generally not talking big money this way, but I know people who are making a decent living at it. And whatever else is going on, Chad's lifestyle does not appear to have been particularly lavish.

Won't they all feel silly when my end of the world predictions come true and it happens in April 2020! (sarcasm)

ETA: A few links of interest since I find this topic fascinating and have read a bit about it.

There are (and have been!) enough doomsday predictions there is a whole wiki page with highlights:
List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia

This is an interesting article that discusses what happens to believers when a prediction doesn't come to fruition:
When Doomsday Isn't, Believers Struggle to Cope | Live Science

Creepy. Reminds me of the scene in "Poltergeist", with the preacher who predicted that the earth would end.

I keep thinking that KW and LW the grandparents, as JJ’s closest biological relatives and first kinship adoptive parents, should, in light of this situation, ask a judge to sign a temporary emergency custody order for JJ. Then, an amber alert can go out for him at least, and Lori can be taken in for kidnapping? MOO
And a Guardian ad Litem can be assigned. Moo.

Cannot be quoted here. Available through Clark County Marriage Records search. Search AC and date parameter beginning 11/1/2019.

Clark Records Search And Order System
Can be named, as she has been in MSM. Cannot discuss or sleuth.
ETA: To clarify, we can discuss the fact they were married, maybe how it fits with the timeline of the kids disappearance, but not anything about her personally that might be talked about elsewhere, until it is in MSM. Moo.

Last edited:
I wonder if the police will name Chad and Lori as suspects in the disappearance of the children, AFTER July when they have been vaporized with the arrival of Christ?

Or maybe a couple weeks before, so they have a chance to talk to them? Just thinking out loud here.

This is why I want to know more about his cheating. They were married 15 years, that's a long time. We all know women have done much worse when a spouse cheated - remember Snapped?

I really don't understand everyone going by the one-sided divorce papers, especially after he had them dropped. Why go back to someone you believe to be a crazy thief? He lied about her purse, so he was a liar to some extent.

Almost everything on the timeline is hearay by relatives and friends of Charles.

I am not opining on the deaths or the couples cuckoo beliefs (see Shirley McClaine's book Out on a Limb), and her actions at the house when Charles was killed was bizarre, to say the least. Death for some religions is not the end, they believe it's a beginning, so there's that.

I just think divorce papers can sometimes be desperate attempts to take custody of children or to hurt the spouse. JMO
Well it is in the divorce papers and has been confirmed by Charles' sister and his attorney. The visit to Community Bridges for evaluation has also been confirmed by LE and she and Chad have been declared POI's in the disappearance of the children. Charles is dead so noone except his relatives and attorney can speak for him now. I believe all the sources and we saw her with our own eyes how she was after Charles was shot. No surprise or shock at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025