Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MB wasn't in Rexburg until after BB was shot at correct? I believe the shooting happened on Oct. 2nd after drop off with her in AZ? Two weeks after the shooting (Oct. 2nd), she texted Brandon she was moving to "Boise". So Melani probably wasn't in Rexburg until end of October/early November? I am now wondering about the timing of the BB shooting. Did AC plan on shooting at BB then, or was it a convenient because he had driven the children down to the AZ and LE thought he was in Idaho? MOO

You're right. I had the timing off. So (unless Tylee was there and she could get her to watch JJ) she might not have had anyone who could.

Some interesting thoughts here. Definitely would be a juggle for Chad to sneak in visits with Lori, especially if he needed to do that when Tammy was at work and JJ at school. It's going to be an hour to an hour and a half round trip from Rexburg to IF, so Tammy sneaking down for an hour at Chad's lunch time might work, but wouldn't be great. But really would it matter whether Tammy was at work/school or not, as long as she viewed Chad as being at work? Yes, Tammy visiting her parents gives Chad a lot more flexibility and less risk (what if Lori is on her way and Tammy surprises Chad at lunch time?). I would think JJ could maybe visit Melanie (or whoever it is living in the same complex) if Chad could sneak out of work a bit early to swing by Lori's on the way home. I think what it comes down to is that if they wanted to spend time with each other it was going to be a juggling act regardless of whether school was in session or not.

You're absolutely right. Having an affair and not getting caught is hard work at anytime not just when spouses and kids are home for break. I don't think Lori and Chad are the types to want to keep putting in the extra effort. I suspect they had some sort of plan they were carrying out with one end goal being that they could be together and not hide it (and maybe also make some money in the process). I can't seem to work out how JJ and Tylee disappearing fits into Lori and Chad's apparent goals, however, at least not with any scenario where the kids are in hiding. :(

MOO.

Some interesting thoughts here. Definitely would be a juggle for Chad to sneak in visits with Lori, especially if he needed to do that when Tammy was at work and JJ at school. It's going to be an hour to an hour and a half round trip from Rexburg to IF, so Tammy sneaking down for an hour at Chad's lunch time might work, but wouldn't be great. But really would it matter whether Tammy was at work/school or not, as long as she viewed Chad as being at work? Yes, Tammy visiting her parents gives Chad a lot more flexibility and less risk (what if Lori is on her way and Tammy surprises Chad at lunch time?). I would think JJ could maybe visit Melanie (or whoever it is living in the same complex) if Chad could sneak out of work a bit early to swing by Lori's on the way home. I think what it comes down to is that if they wanted to spend time with each other it was going to be a juggling act regardless of whether school was in session or not.
BBM. Are we assuming that Tylee was not in Rexburg any more? I think we still don't have a firm date for when she was last seen. She didn't go to school and didn't work, was new to the neighborhood, so she didn't hang out with friends at a mall. There's a chance that she mostly stayed home all day.

Do we know if Tylee and JJ ever met Chad?

You're right. I had the timing off. So (unless Tylee was there and she could get her to watch JJ) she might not have had anyone who could.

Is that right? Maybe I missed something else! I thought that 5 people came up from AZ to Rexburg in late Aug/early Sept: Lori, Tylee, JJ, AC, and "a friend".

I don't know, but I figured the friend was probably either ZP, Lori's sister, or Melani (the reason I thought that one of the later two might've been the "friend" was because of the reported town home rentals: Lori's, AC's, and "Lori's sister" (someone who I thought many suspected was actually MB - just being introduced as Lori's sister for some reason).

If the "friend" had been ZP, perhaps Lori's sister (or MB, being introduced as Lori's sister) came up later in Sept, or even in Oct, as you may be implying. Just cuz 3 town homes were rented doesn't mean they were rented at the same time.

So now I'm not sure.. I thought MB had left BB well before the shooting (though in retrospect I have to admit I don't really know when she left). I understood though that she texted BB right after the shooting (w/in a couple days?), saying she was moving to Boise, and I thought it was suspected that she texted from Rexburg.

I need to go do some re-reading!

I wonder where and when AC (or MB?) rented the vehicle which they used to travel to BB's parents farm in America Fork, UT (her trespass charge). They showed up on 2 consecutive days, I think.. Could LE find and test that vehicle for the children's DNA?
I think we discovered today the KIA Telluride belonged to MB?
and here one is, registered to Melani B.!
There is a screenshot on this post.

Good point.

I'm wondering whether she might have gone with them to Hawaii and just not come back. "I got a job squeezing juice for the tourists and I'm just going to stay here where it's warm and nice and I don't have to deal with you." (quote is my speculation)
If Tylee went to Hawaii at any point there would be flight records and the police would know about it. Do they assume that Tylee and JJ are together? We haven't heard otherwise.

BBM. Are we assuming that Tylee was not in Rexburg any more? I think we still don't have a firm date for when she was last seen. She didn't go to school and didn't work, was new to the neighborhood, so she didn't hang out with friends at a mall. There's a chance that she mostly stayed home all day.

Do we know if Tylee and JJ ever met Chad?

I was assuming it for my scenario. Mainly because the neighbor only met Tylee once, never saw her again, yet said his son often played with JJ. And at the same time, Tylee has a driver's license and a car. What did Tylee DO all day everyday that she wasn't seen by the neighbor at least leaving the house to drive somewhere? Sadly, I think she was gone before JJ. MOO.

I don't know, but I figured the friend was probably either ZP, Lori's sister, or Melani (the reason I thought that one of the later two might've been the "friend" was because of the reported town home rentals: Lori's, AC's, and "Lori's sister" (someone who I thought many suspected was actually MB - just being introduced as Lori's sister for some reason).
We can't sleuth Lori's sister, but she and Melani might look quite different, so perhaps it would be easy to determine who Lori's Rexburg neighbor saw.

I was assuming it for my scenario. Mainly because the neighbor only met Tylee once, never saw her again, yet said his son often played with JJ. And at the same time, Tylee has a driver's license and a car. What did Tylee DO all day everyday that she wasn't seen by a neighbor at least leaving the house to drive somewhere? Sadly, I think she was gone before JJ. MOO.
That could mean that Tylee and JJ aren't together. On the other hand, the neighbor didn't mention seeing Chad at the townhouse either.

Is that right? Maybe I missed something else! I thought that 5 people came up from AZ to Rexburg in late Aug/early Sept: Lori, Tylee, JJ, AC, and "a friend".

If the "friend" had been ZP, perhaps Lori's sister (or MB, being introduced as Lori's sister) came up later in Sept, or even in Oct, as you may be implying. Just cuz 3 town homes were rented doesn't mean they were rented at the same time.

So now I'm not sure.. I thought MB had left BB well before the shooting (though in retrospect I have to admit I don't really know when she left). I understood though that she texted BB right after the shooting (w/in a couple days?), saying she was moving to Boise, and I thought it was suspected that she texted from Rexburg.

I need to go do some re-reading!

Missing Idaho children’s mom fled the night before FBI raided home, neighbor says
He said Lori, her children, her brother and a friend had all driven up from Arizona. Seth said Lori told him she moved there to attend college.

Now I'm confused. I'm trying to find the link for MB being in AZ in Oct.

I will consider it. I am really trying to keep my name out of the news. Thank for the information on postings.
You’ll still be able to keep your name out of the news. I did. And you never have to say more than you want to say. The only person who will know your identity is Tricia, and she’ll keep it completely confidential. She’ll talk w/you as part of the verification process so you can ask her any questions you want. If after talking to her you decide you don’t want to move forward she’ll completely understand and respect your decision.

I never regretted getting approved as a VI and was glad I had it when nasty rumors needed to be squashed or mistaken info corrected.

Great thoughts! These marriages are a key of some sort.
I also think the marriages are a very important clue but I don't know what they mean.

The certificate numbers for AC/ZP and MB/I? are several hundred apart which suggests they did not go together to get the licenses. In looking into it I considered that maybe there were skips in the numbering but the in between numbers seemed to be mostly used.

Regarding the money issues. Arizona and Idaho are both community property states. But that only means that property acquired during the marriage is jointly owned. Inheritances etc from before the marriage are still separate.

So I don't see the quick marriages as accomplishing anything legally.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Uhh is this related:

Edit to clarify:
Justin Lum's most recent post on Facebook. Officer involved shooting 2 suspects man and a woman in Queen Creek, AZ. Queen Creek, AZ is near San Tan Valley

Its not related. People shoplifting from a TJ Maxx. Remember, this is the 5th largest city in the US, even with her body count, there's still a lot of crime here that's not Lori related. ;)

I also think the marriages are a very important clue but I don't know what they mean.

The certificate numbers for AC/ZP and MB/I? are several hundred apart which suggests they did not go together to get the licenses. In looking into it I considered that maybe there were skips in the numbering but the in between numbers seemed to be mostly used.

Regarding the money issues. Arizona and Idaho are both community property states. But that only means that property acquired during the marriage is jointly owned. Inheritances etc from before the marriage are still separate.

So I don't see the quick marriages as accomplishing anything legally.

The quick marriage would specifically screw Melani out of spousal support (as shown in the petition her husband recently filed). Whatever it got her had to make up for that. Seems it would have to be something big.

We can't sleuth Lori's sister, but she and Melani might look quite different, so perhaps it would be easy to determine who Lori's Rexburg neighbor saw.

The sister is not named but the Daily Mail has pictures we can compare:

23196688-7869201-image-m-53_1578580823090.jpg

23207322-7869201-image-m-23_1578594590831.jpg

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

I don't think the neighbor would confuse the two of them. Which is why I'm confused about the idea that the "sister" the neighbor met was actually Melani. Why couldn't it be the case that both Melani and Lori's sister were there at some point and the neighbor really met Lori's sister? MOO.

Its not related. People shoplifting from a TJ Maxx. Remember, this is the 5th largest city in the US, even with her body count, there's still a lot of crime here that's not Lori related. ;)
The officer in the video said it was a "stealth tactical investigation that lead them here" so I thought it might be Chad and Lori but nevermind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member