ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin | FOX 10
@HaugesagFOX10

No sign of Lori Daybell or her two missing children as the deadline has now passed for Lori to produce the children to Idaho authorities. #FOX10Phoenix
Quote Tweet
WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 12m
“I just can’t... I don’t know what to do. I had my hopes up for today... hopefully being able to see our grandson.” - Kay Woodcock, JJ’s grandma. #fox10phoenix
Show this thread

7:14 PM · Jan 30, 2020

Justin | FOX 10 on Twitter

January 30, 2020

Justin Lum Fox10 Phoenix

Video in link
No Show: Deadline for Lori Vallow to present missing children to Idaho authorities passed

PHOENIX - It was a no-show on Thursday, as Lori Vallow, the mother of two missing kids with ties to Arizona, failed to meet a court-mandated deadline to show her children are safe to authorities in Idaho.

Her children, Joshua "JJ" Vallow and Tylee Ryan, have not been seen for months.

[...]

Sources say there had been no signs indicating Lori would make the trip to Rexburg, and it is known that Lori and Chad have been staying in Kauai since around mid-December, in a gated community called Villas on the Prince in Princeville.

Kauai Police officials say while Rexburg Police is still the lead agency, they are assisting them with the investigation.

An area resident says he saw a man and woman inside, and they appear to be Chad and Lori. This could be the last valid sighting of the couple.

Read More: No Show: Deadline for Lori Vallow to present missing children to Idaho authorities passed

Last edited:
Grandmother says Lori Daybell is a ‘monster’ after she fails to bring missing children to Rexburg

January 30, 2020

[...]

Wood and the Rexburg Police Department declined to comment Thursday on Daybell’s failure to comply with the order and the mother could now be held in contempt of court. A judge could issue an arrest warrant, but it’s likely the public will not immediately know what steps will be taken next.

[...]

Woodcock hopes that Lori will now be arrested and brought to Madison County for defying the court order.

“I would like for her to be in jail until she talks,” Woodcock says. “If that’s a month or a year or whatever the situation, she needs to be there until she talks. She’s got to say where they are. She has to.”

[...]

“How do you not have your child for four months? What kind of a mother does that? The only word that is coming to my mind right now is ‘monster’ and as much as I loved Lori…all this has just been very disheartening and I have so many questions,” Woodcock said.

Read More:
Grandmother says Lori Daybell is a 'monster' after she fails to bring missing children to Rexburg | East Idaho News

Last edited:
Last edited:
FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

January 31, 2020

[...]

Chris Bertram, a retired deputy chief of police with the Unified Police Department and current professor specializing in criminal profiling, said he believes FBI agents are scouring through dozens of Chad Daybell’s books to help solve this complicated case.

Bertram said he believes the books give investigators a unique opportunity to figure out Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow’s motive for refusing to cooperate with the investigations into their missing kids and deceased spouses.

“(Agents) can look into the psychology of people like this,” Bertram said. “Two books that I’m going to read first? His autobiography and his last publication.”

Chad Daybell’s autobiography was published in 2017.

[...]

Chad Daybell brands the novels as “fiction,” but he believes his stories are true.

“The most common question I receive is, ‘What parts of your books are based on what you’ve seen in vision, and what part did you make up?’” Chad Daybell wrote in his autobiography. “The short answer is that I don’t fictionalize any of the events portrayed. I’m really not that creative… My torn veil allows information to be downloaded into my brain from the other side. The scenes I am shown are real events that will happen.”

“That tells us something about his personality,” Bertram said. “He believes what he is hearing gives him direction in his life… We may see hidden messages in these writings.”

At the beginning of Chad Daybell’s autobiography is a dedication to his wife Tammy: “My one and only.”

[...]

“We may find out later that religion played nothing into this,” Bertram said. “That it was all motivated by money, maybe, or it was motivated by a relationship.”

“Are those the big three? Religion, love, and money?” FOX 13 reporter Adam Herbets asked.

“You know, I think those are definitely the ones you want to start with,” Bertram said.

Please consider tuning in on Friday night for a special 30-minute series detailing this case.

“FOX 13 Investigates: The Search for JJ and Tylee” airs on Friday night at 9:30pm.

Our team will be available after the special report to interact with viewers and answer questions on Facebook Live.

Read more: FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

BBM

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Chad Daybell claims when he served his mission in New Jersey, at one point he felt like like he was “actually witnessing the First Vision.” Members of the LDS Church believe Joseph Smith received the First Vision and was chosen to be the Lord’s prophet.

11:23 AM · Jan 31, 2020

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

In Chad Daybell’s novel The Great Gathering, one of his characters dies for a noble purpose. The death “was unfortunate, but let me assure you that it wasn’t an accident.”

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

In one of Chad Daybell’s novels... a character named Tad is upset at his wife Emma for following prophesies signaling the beginning of the end of the world. “I’m not the one tearing our family apart. You’re the one who is selfishly taking my children away!”

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

In one of Chad Daybell’s novels, a character named Tad is running from law enforcement and describes how difficult it is to sleep.

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Divorce paperwork filed in Lori Vallow’s previous marriage with Charles Vallow indicates she believes she is a “reincarnated God.” If true, those beliefs contradict her new husband’s autobiography... which states he does not believe in reincarnation.

11:22 AM · Jan 31, 2020

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Chad Daybell claims he has seen himself in vision as an older man “helping build New Jerusalem.”

Adam Herbets on Twitter

@AdamHerbets
This passage describes a moment in Chad Daybell’s childhood in which he describes feeling a “strange satisfaction” from killing 120 bees.

Adam Herbets on Twitter

@AdamHerbets
Chad Daybell says he received this vision of his wife Tammy when she started suffering from symptoms of “a mental breakdown.” The vision shows her in the premortal world wearing a white dress.

11:22 AM · Jan 31, 202

Adam Herbets on Twitter

@AdamHerbets
“To Tammy, my one and only.” -Chad Daybell He married Lori Vallow less than two weeks after his wife’s suspicious death.

11:21 AM · Jan 31, 2020

Adam Herbets on Twitter

@AdamHerbets
According to Chad Daybell’s autobiography... the scenes from his “fictional” books are not fictional at all. They all come from his direct messages from God.

11:21 AM · Jan 31, 2020

Adam Herbets on Twitter

@AdamHerbets
In one of Chad Daybell’s novels, the characters take refuge at the Springville Cemetery as troops from Russia and China invade the United States. - - - Chad worked at Springville Cemetery as a grave digger. It’s also where his wife Tammy is now buried.

11:20 AM · Jan 31, 2020

Kaua'i Police Department
20 hrs ·
Official statement from Kaua‘i Chief of Police Todd G. Raybuck regarding case involving two missing Idaho children:

“We appreciate the tremendous outpouring of concern from the public and the media regarding this sensitive case. We kindly ask that you please allow the authorities to continue to conduct this ongoing investigation and give them the space and opportunity to do their due diligence.

Please also keep in mind that this is still an active investigation and certain matters must remain confidential and cannot be disclosed. Furthermore, this case involves minors, and Child Protection cases are sealed.

KPD will update the public via a press release if and when we take any further action, as per the direction of the primary investigating agency, the Rexburg Police Department.

At this time, however, we have no further updates.”

###

Kaua'i Police Department

Woman on Kauai misses deadline to show authorities her 2 missing children are OK

January 30 at 5:57 PM

HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - The deadline for an Idaho mother who’s been living on Kauai to prove her missing children are alive passed Thursday without any evidence on their welfare.

Lori Vallow had until 5 p.m. to physically bring 7-year-old J.J. Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan to authorities in Idaho.

But neither she nor the kids ever showed up.

In a news conference, the children’s grandmother said she believes Vallow may still be on Kauai.

In the meantime, the whereabouts of her children remain unknown. The last time anyone saw them was back in September.

“Lori is not going to make this easy. She’s got an endgame in her head,” said Woodcock. “How do you not produce your child? The only word that’s coming to my mind right now is monster.”

Woman on Kauai misses deadline to show authorities her 2 missing children are OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member