ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Kay Woodcock’s perspective of the press as she and her husband wait for Lori Vallow to show up in Idaho with her kids. Will that happen? Many doubt it. But national and local media are in Rexburg getting reaction from JJ’s grandparents. #fox10phoenix
0:06
1:33 PM · Jan 30, 2020

Video: Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Last edited:
A Twitter User Said:
· 5h
Replying to @AdamHerbets
Kind of hard to believe that the police have been monitoring and doing nothing for months until this week. And that you knew but withheld it lol.
9:19 AM · Jan 30, 2020

Adam Herbets

@AdamHerbets
They’ve served multiple search warrants over the past month and finishing autopsies in multiple states. My understanding is they’ve been monitoring Chad and Lori hoping they lead investigators to the children. In order to not jeopardize that side of investigation, we withhold.

2:47 PM · Jan 30, 2020

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Still no sign of mother or missing Rexburg kids

January 30, 2020

[...]

So far, there is no indication that the children, 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan are in Rexburg. Additionally, multiple sources in Kauai, Hawaii have told EastIdahoNews.com that Lori Daybell, and her new husband Chad, were seen on the island last night.

[...]

Both the Rexburg Police and the Madison County Prosecutor’s Office have said they will not be releasing a statement Thursday.

Read more: Still no sign of mother or missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Kauai PD tells me police are still assisting Rexburg Police as it’s RPD’s investigation. KPD can’t disclose sensitive information right now. I also spoke to a relative close to this case who says it was less than a 1% chance Lori would ever show up in Idaho today. #fox10phoenix
5:38 PM · Jan 30, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members