ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
2 hrs ·
“There’s nothing that I see in the report or nothing that was talked about to me where they were looking at that as something that was strange.”

Chandler PD on Lori Vallow leaving the scene of her estranged husband’s death. The answer surprised me and I asked several other questions that can’t be answered yet. I was told that if there was probable cause to charge Lori, it would be done. Right now, it’s a waiting game as she’s on the clock to produce the kids.

75403701_2238235879813910_2768805754616938496_n.jpg

-2:27

“There’s nothing that I see in the... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Grandparents of missing kids with ties to AZ arrive in Idaho, await deadline from authorities

[..]

"The whole United States is looking for the kids, and she’s on a beach in Hawaii," Kay Woodcock, their grandmother, said. Kay and Larry said they will stay in Idaho until they have answers.

"We’re in this for the long haul. This is not going to end tomorrow. I am not going to let it end. Kay is not going to let it end. Our family is not going to let this end," Larry said. "I know that once we find those kids or this comes to an end, she’ll never be in my life again. She’ll never be spoken of again. She’ll just be trash going in the trash bin."

The grandparents said they're trying to be optimistic that JJ and Tylee are okay, but they said they're not optimistic that Vallow will cooperate.

"She doesn’t do anything easy. She doesn’t make things easy. She’s got the world as her stage right now. There’s a little narcissism in there. She’s got all the attention on her--good, bad or indifferent--and it’s going to be bad if she doesn’t show up tomorrow with them," Kay said.

Rexburg police would not elaborate on what will happen if Vallow doesn't show up because those records are sealed.

Grandparents of missing kids with ties to AZ arrive in Idaho, await deadline from authorities

BBM.

It’s D-Day for Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow to Produce Missing Kids

30 Jan 2020

In the six weeks since Idaho police announced that Tylee and J.J. Vallow were missing, the investigation into the siblings’ disappearance has taken more turns than one of their stepfather’s Mormon apocalypse novels.

And there’s likely to be another one Thursday—the court-ordered deadline for their mother, Lori Vallow, to produce them or face a contempt of court charge and possible arrest and extradition from Hawaii.

[...]

Kauai Prosecuting Attorney Justin Kollar told The Daily Beast on Wednesday that he’s been involved in other missing persons cases over the last decade, “but I’ve never seen one with so many twists and turns.”

He did not know if Vallow and Daybell had left Hawaii for Idaho, and Kauai police did not return calls for comment. In Idaho, authorities are being very close-lipped because much of the child-protection case is sealed.

“We hope and pray that the children will be produced or found and that they are safe and healthy,” Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood said in a statement.

Read more: It’s D-Day for Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow to Produce Missing Kids

Grandparents of missing Idaho boy plead for his return as mom faces deadline to produce him

Jan 30, 2020

The grandparents of a missing Idaho boy pleaded for his safe return Wednesday, a day before the child's mother faces a deadline to physically produce him to authorities.

"I'll get on my knees and beg," Larry Woodcock said. "Just give me JJ."

[...]

JJ's grandparents told CNN affiliate KIFI Wednesday that they are not optimistic Vallow will appear.

"She's got all the attention on her -- good, bad or indifferent -- and it's going to be bad if she doesn't show up," Kay Woodcock told the station.

But whether she cooperates or not, the family will continue fighting, Larry Woodcock said.

"We're in this for the long haul. This is not going to end tomorrow. I'm not going to let it end. Kay is not going to let it end. Our family is not going to let this end," he said.

Read more: Grandparents of missing Idaho boy plead for his return as mom faces deadline to produce him

Deadline looms for mom to produce 2 missing kids
Lori Vallow was found in Hawaii months after her kids were last seen in Idaho.

January 30, 2020

The mother of two missing Idaho children is up against the deadline to "physically produce" her 7-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter, whose months-long disappearance has unearthed a mysterious case involving the family.

Lori Vallow, 46, may be subject to civil or criminal contempt of court if she does not bring Joshua "JJ" Vallow and sister Tylee Ryan to either the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare or the Rexburg Police Department by Thursday, according to police.

[...]

Assistant Police Chief Gary Hagen told ABC News that he could not detail exactly what penalties Vallow would face if she's held in contempt of court, citing the child protection act.

The Madison County prosecutor in Rexburg similarly said in a statement that child protection cases are "sealed and confidential."

"While the Court did allow us to announce the existence of the case and the order that Lori Vallow produce her children, any and all other documents, hearings, and court filings are sealed and confidential by law," according to the statement.

Read more: Deadline looms for mom to produce 2 missing kids

29 Jan 2020

[...]

"There's a lot of unanswered questions that are tying a lot of people from multiple places all to one person," said Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries.

[...]

"We took a second look at her death and decided that it would be best to look deeper," Sheriff Humphries said.

[...]

"The quick turnaround on Chad's remarriage after Tammy's death - to Lori - that's not very common that someone would remarry that quickly," the sheriff said.

Read more and see video interview with Sheriff at the link: UPDATE: Chad and Lori Daybell have no answers for reporters or police

January 30, 2020, 8:29 AM

Idaho children still missing after "multiple deaths with strange circumstances"

[...]

At a November welfare check at Vallow's home, two months after the children were last seen, police say she lied to them about their whereabouts. A day later, she and Daybell disappeared as police showed up to serve a search warrant.

The couple refused to answer a reporter's questions in Hawaii, moments after police executed a search warrant and seized their rented SUV.

JJ's grandparents Larry and Kay Woodcock are pleading for the safe return of him and his sister, CBS News correspondent Nikki Battiste reports.

nfa-missing-idaho-children-pkg-needs-trk-gfx-frame-1502.jpg

CBS News
"Bring the kids, that's it," Kay Woodcock said. "I don't care to ask her anything. I don't care."

"Show me they're alive," Larry added. "The only thing that I care about is those two grandkids. We're here, I'll get on my knees, and I'll beg. Just give me JJ. That's all I want.

Read more: Idaho kids still missing after "multiple deaths with strange circumstances" as grandparents plead for their safe return - CBS News

Deadline for mom to produce missing Idaho children is Thursday
Posted: 6:16 AM, Jan 30, 2020
Updated: 7:17 AM, Jan 30, 2020

[...]

"There's nights we don't sleep. We just want to know what's happened. How does she go to sleep at night? How do you go to sleep?" Larry Woodcock, the children’s grandfather, said.

[...]

Deadline for mom to produce missing Idaho children is Thursday

30 Jan 2020

[...]

The children’s disappearance is part of a complex past 12 months for the family. Police have investigated two deaths in the couple’s family in that time frame.

One of those deaths is that of Vallow’s estranged husband, who was shot and killed in July during a fight with Vallow’s brother in their former home state, Arizona.

Details about the motive in the killing weren’t immediately available. Vallow’s brother was not charged in the case and died in December, according to CNN affiliate KIFI/KIDK. His cause of death has not been released, and an investigation is pending the results of an autopsy, CNN affiliate KNXV reported earlier this month.

Shortly after, Vallow moved with the children to Idaho and married Daybell, who had links to a religious content website.

Vallow’s former husband said she had “recently become infatuated and at times obsessive about near death experiences and spiritual visions,” according to a petition for dissolution of marriage filed last February.

The second death authorities are investigating is that of Daybell’s previous wife, Tammy Daybell, in Idaho in October. Though she was originally believed to have died of natural causes, Rexburg police announced in December that it was suspicious, and her remains were exhumed.

A few weeks after she died, Vallow and Daybell were married, police said.

Grandparents of missing Idaho boy plead for his return as his mother faces deadline to produce him to authorities - KEYT | KCOY

Grandfather does not believe mom will bring missing Idaho kids to police

30 Jan 2020

Larry Woodcock, the biological grandfather of JJ, told ABC News' Amy Robach on Thursday that he does not think she will bring forth the children.

"Do I believe? Yes, I want to believe that [she will]," Woodcock said. "Do I think that she's going to bring them? Honestly, no."

"Nothing with Lori right now makes sense," Woodcock added, noting that the Vallow he knew for the last 12 years "is not the same person that is here on Earth today."

[...]

Woodcock told ABC News that while he has ideas about why Vallow isn't helping authorities, he does not have a truthful answer. He thinks that she changed after becoming involved in the so-called cult.

"Ever since she's been involved in this doomsday cult, that is not the same Lori that we knew for 13 years," Woodcock said. "And the last year has just been not understandable. We just don't understand how any mother can walk away from her children for months now ..., so I don't know who that person is anymore."

Grandfather does not believe mom will bring missing Idaho kids to police

In Rexburg today awaiting to see if JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan are presented to RPD or the IDHW. The court issued their mother Lori Daybell, a Child Protection Action saying she must present the kids by the end of the day. #FindJJandTylee #MissingPersons #News

11:43 AM · Jan 30, 2020

Eric Grossarth on Twitter

Kim Powell on Twitter

Video of The Woodcocks arriving in Idaho Falls

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

Lori Vallow has until 5pm Thursday to show #Idaho authorities her 2 children are alive and well. They haven’t been seen since September. #azfamily This story has a lot of twists and turns and can be confusing, hopefully this link helps: https://azfamily.com/news/grandparents-of-missing-children-arrive-in-idaho-await-deadline-from/article_47ddc082-4318-11ea-a6c5-63f1fd0d1c82.html
1:47
12:57 AM · Jan 30, 2020

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

Chilly morning in #Rexburg... We are in place waiting for updates and any sign of #LoriVallow & #ChadDaybell to follow the court order and bring missing #JJVallow and #TyleeRyan back to #Idaho. Their deadline is today.
@KSL5TV
0:05
10:42 AM · Jan 30, 2020

Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

Questiong from twitter follower:
"Is she ( Vallow ) in Hawaii or Idaho right now"

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

·
54m
Great question: there doesn’t appear to be any sign of them here. We’re hearing as of a day or so ago they were seen in Hawaii, but that has not been confirmed by authorities.

11:34 AM · Jan 30, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

LORI WATCH: So far, source involved in the case of missing kids tells me no sign of Lori Vallow in Rexburg, ID yet. Kauai PD keeping tabs on her and new husband Chad Daybell still. Deadline to show kids are safe is 5PM today at Dept. Of Health or RPD. #fox10phoenix

12:28 PM · Jan 30, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Lori Vallow has until Jan. 30 to produce her children in Idaho

29 Jan 2020

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors