ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Feb 2020

Chad Daybell, a prolific author of doomsday-focused religious novels, married widow Lori Vallow soon after his first wife Tammy was found dead under mysterious circumstances.

Days later, the middle-aged newlyweds were looking for housing in Hawaii—with Chad telling a potential landlady that it was Tammy who helped him, from beyond the grave, find love again.

“I woke up that morning and she had been dead for a couple hours but she had a peaceful look on her face at her burial. I felt her tell me she was happy and helping our family on the other side of the veil,” Daybell texted the property owner, according to Fox 10.

“She helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly and it helped my children move forward.”

Doomsday Writer Claimed Dead Wife Helped Him Find New One

3 Feb 2020

Meeting Lori

Charles was raised Catholic but converted to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints after meeting Lori, a lifelong Latter-day Saint.

Cheryl remembers first meeting her at a son’s baseball game and thinking she was a nice woman.

“We were sitting next to each other and she looked at me and said, ‘You probably think I’m an idiot because I’m with your ex-husband,'” Cheryl says. “I found that very funny, but that was the only pleasant moment we ever had in all these years.”

The women had little interaction, although Cheryl and her husband shared custody of the two boys with Charles and Lori. The boys would spend weekends, summers and alternating holidays with their dad while remaining with their mom the rest of the time.

A year after Charles and Lori got married, Cheryl became concerned about Lori’s mental state.

“She just seemed off. There were a lot of strange goings-on at their home to the point that a judge ordered cameras to be put in their home to protect the children,” Cheryl recalls.

Nothing suspicious or criminal was ever found on the video footage, Cheryl said, but she said something wasn’t right with Lori. During child custody hearings, Cheryl says Lori seemed to enjoy being in court and “all the drama” surrounding it.

“Lori was also in a custody battle with Joseph Ryan, and it was so intertwined that the judge combined our cases altogether in the courtroom,” Cheryl recalls. “It was quite odd, but she loved it. That’s when I learned she doesn’t do what she’s told to do if she doesn’t want to. I saw that a lot in court.”

After Cheryl and her husband spent thousands of dollars in the custody dispute, they were perplexed when Charles and Lori announced they were moving to Arizona.

Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

BBM.

February 3, 2020

The former wife of Lori Vallow’s late husband Charles Vallow has spoken out about the mother of two missing children who has refused to cooperate with police investigating their disappearance.

According to East Idaho News, Cheryl Wheeler, who has two sons with her late ex-husband, said that she became concerned about Lori Vallow’s behavior about a year after Lori married Charles Vallow in 2014.

[...]

Cheryl told the news outlet that Charles had bought he and Lori’s adopted son Joshua “JJ” Vallow, who is reportedly autistic, trained service dog. She said that JJ became best friends with Bailey, the labradoodle, and that her sons also loved spending time with the dog and their stepbrother.

She claimed that shortly after Charles died, Lori Vallow tried to sell the dog.

“Three weeks after Charles was killed, Lori put the dog up for sale. She listed it for $2,500, and it was so shocking because Bailey was such an important part of JJ’s life,” Cheryl told East Idaho News.

“Fortunately the trainer saw the listing and told Lori she had to give it back to the rescue group. They were able to take him back and re-home the dog to another special-needs boy.”

Nancy Grace Podcast episode on the case at link: ‘Doomsday’ mom Lori Vallow had pool party the day of husband’s murder, tried to sell her disabled son’s service dog: Sources

'Free of the spouses, free of the kids': Parents of missing children applied to move into Hawaii home in November

2 Feb 2020

zillow3.jpg

Jeani Martin says the newlyweds "relied on a sign from God" to arrive at her home unannounced on November 7th -- two weeks after Daybell's first wife Tammy was buried in Utah.

"They said that they waited all day for God to tell them which house to go to and he told them to come to mine," she said.

[...]

The online application was accepted the same day. In the application, Daybell wrote in part, "I'm an author looking for a peaceful place to write. I own a house on the mainland and am looking for a rental for myself and my new wife who lives here on Kauai..."

The emergency contact was listed as Vallow, his new wife. The application says Daybell made $30,000 dollars a month with his employer Spring Creek Book Company.

Read more: 'Free of the spouses, free of the kids': Parents of missing children applied to move into Hawaii home in November

3 Feb 2020

Kay and Larry Woodcock have filed for temporary guardianship of their missing grandson, seven-year-old J.J. Vallow.

The couples' hope is that once J.J. and his 17-year-old sister, Tylee, return to Rexburg, the state will allow them to take custody of J.J. While they have no legal right to Tylee, Kay Woodcock said that they would willingly help her as well.

The couple has retained a lawyer here and filed paperwork last week with the state asking to be J.J.’s guardians once he returns. The temporary guardianship lasts for six months, she said.

[...]

The couple plans to stay in Rexburg until Wednesday when they will fly to New York City. There they will be interviewed for the second time by Dr. Oz. Following the interview, they plan to return home to Louisiana.

Woodcocks seek temporary custody of grandson J.J. Vallow

BBM

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
9 hrs ·

3 Feb 2020

ALLEGED TEXTS FROM LORI (CONT’D): These are the remaining texts between one of Charles Vallow’s sons and Lori Vallow. The sons’ names have been redacted to respect their privacy. This conversation is apart of my initial post regarding the texts sent the day after Charles died. The first one posted here shows his son pleading for some sort of detail after another three days.

28 mins ·
LORI VALLOW’S BROTHER DIES - 911 AUDIO: Here is the call from December 12, 2019, five months after Alex Cox shot and killed Charles Vallow. A 25-year-old man finds Cox passed out in the upstairs bathroom in a Gilbert home. He says Cox is his mom’s boyfriend but doesn’t even know his last name.

“Come here. Come here. It’s really bad,” said Joseph Lopez to his mother during the 911 call.

911 Audio: LORI VALLOW’S BROTHER DIES - 911 AUDIO:... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Son of Lori Vallow reveals details leading up to his siblings' disappearance

3 Feb 2020

[...]

By the end of August 2019, Ryan learned his mom planned to move out of Arizona again with the kids. "She said, 'I got a new job' and that she was moving so that was it, that's all she told me and she didn't tell me where."

Ryan says he had no idea they went to Idaho. Then contact with his mom declined and he couldn't get his sister Tylee to answer calls anymore.

There is a Venmo profile under Tylee Ryan, confirmed to be her account by her brother, and it shows two payments to him in October. Ryan says his mom had always used it as a way to transfer money.

"My mom is not tech-savvy, so Tylee's account for Venmo was the account she used to transfer money to us," he explained. Whether Tylee or his mom made the transfers is unknown.

On the day before Thanksgiving, Ryan finally knew something was wrong when police asked him for the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ.

"I called my mom and I'm like 'Two detectives just came to my door, what is going on?' And she said 'I got it, I'll take care of it... Love you and that was it," Ryan said.

Read more: Son of Lori Vallow reveals details leading up to his siblings' disappearance

BBM.

Eric Grossarth
@ericgrossarth

·
7hYesterday http://EastIdahoNews.com discovered Lori Vallow Daybell rented a storage unit in Rexburg. Police searched that location as well. #FindJJandTylee #MissingPersons https://eastidahonews.com/2020/02/lori-daybell-abandoned-a-storage-unit-in-rexburg-full-of-childrens-items/

Eric Grossarth
@ericgrossarth

The warrant called for officers to seize “any evidence that the boy was residing at any of these residences, and/or evidence of foul play or the commission of a crime, and/or evidence of the child’s current location.” #MissingPerson #News
3:28 PM · Feb 4, 2020

Eric Grossarth on Twitter

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children’s items

4 Feb 2020

My Bullet Point Summary of article:
  • Lori first visited Self Storage Plus on Oct. 1 and signed a $53-per-month rental agreement for a 10×10 unit
  • CCTV shows Lori and a man (Possibly her brother Alex) visit the unit nine times in October and once in November.
  • Often the man came alone.
  • CCTV shows Lori only came to the business by herself once, on Oct 1, the day she signed contract.
  • Lori returned Oct 2nd & Oct 3rd with the man.
  • Alex's silver truck is on CCTV at the storage unit multiple times in October.
  • Btwn Oct. 6 & Oct. 26, the man visits the storage unit 5 times.
  • CCTV shows the man dropping off several items, including gun cases
  • On Oct. 28, two men are seen on CCTV moving bikes into the unit
  • On Nov. 24 Lori and a man visit the unit for 4 minutes.
  • On Nov 26 Police went to Lori’s townhouse for a welfare check on JJ.
  • On Nov 27 officers served a search warrant at the home and then obtained a search warrant on the storage unit.
  • The warrant was for “any evidence that the boy was residing at any of these residences, and/or evidence of foul play or the commission of a crime, and/or evidence of the child’s current location.”
  • Items found in the unit include: bikes, a scooter, winter clothing,blankets with photos of the children on them, a photo album with pictures of JJ and Tylee, sports equipment, a backpack with JJ’s initials and a jersey with Lori’s oldest son's name.
  • In January Lori’s credit card was declined several times.
"During one visit, a man and woman, who appear to be Daybell and Cox, enter the building containing the storage unit. The man looks both ways as the woman opens the door. He quickly walks in and carries out a heavy tote with something hanging over the end. It’s placed in the vehicle outside and the man returns to carry out a tire while the woman closes the door."

Read more and see video at link: Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News

BBM.

6 hrs ·
New developments in this saga. You will not want to miss what I’ve obtained. Back in the lab tomorrow night. Tune into FOX 10 Phoenix if you haven’t already. ️‍♂️

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix I’ll say this. My report will not be on the storage unit. Our friends at East Idaho News are beasts. Instead, three exclusive elements you won’t find anywhere else, especially any other AZ media outlet. This remains about JJ & Tylee and the truths that must be revealed. Get ready.

Last edited:
4 Feb 2020

[...]

Rexburg police confirmed on Monday that no arrest warrant has been issued for Vallow.

[...]

"Typically we extradite only on felonies but Idaho law, upon a very broad and unusual reading, could allow that extradition on a misdemeanor," he said.

According to Leroy no one, at least in recent memory, has ever been extradited to Idaho for a misdemeanor.

"It would be very atypical for that to happen," Leroy said.

As for why no arrest warrant has been issued, only law enforcement and prosecutors working on the case know the answer. And they're not talking.

Idaho law requires that there must be probable cause that a crime was committed and enough evidence for a criminal charge to be filed.

"If there is such evidence and independent charges are filed then it becomes easier to extradite someone," Leroy said. "But that's all speculation at this point. Obviously, were that an easy case to make or they already had the evidence, those charges would probably have been already filed."

If extradition were to happen, the paperwork would have to go through both the Idaho attorney general and the governor's office, which said on Monday that no paperwork has been filed so far.

Despite missing deadline to reveal whereabouts of children, still no charges against Rexburg mom

BBM.

Details surrounding death of Lori Vallow's brother emerge

GILBERT, Ariz. - FOX 10 has obtained a transcript of a 911 medical call for Alex Cox, the brother of a woman whose children's disappearance sparked national attention.

[...]

The call was made on the afternoon hours of December 12, 2019, when 25-year-old Joseph Lopez found Cox passed out in a home in Gilbert, and called 911.

In the 911 call, Lopez told dispatchers that Cox is his mother's boyfriend, but doesn't personally know him. Lopez said Cox was found in a bathroom, passed out in his own excreta.

Later, Lopez's mother arrived and started doing CPS. In all, the 911 call lasted for about seven minutes before Gilbert Police arrived. Cox ultimately died, but an autopsy and cause of death for the man is pending.

Details surrounding death of Lori Vallow's brother emerge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members