ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS 5 Investigates Exclusive: Charles Vallow had 'substantial' life insurance policy

[...]

CBS Investigates learned Charles had what is described as a sizable life insurance policy, according to two sources who have first-hand knowledge of Charles' financial situation. But six months after the shooting death, Chandler police did not appear to be aware of the existence of the policy.

"This is the first time I'm hearing about it," said McClimans.

Charles filed for divorce from Lori in February. Court paperwork contains allegations that Lori left the family for nearly two months early last year, withdrew $25,000 from the family bank account, said she was receiving spiritual revelations and visions and had threatened to kill Charles.

Lori was also believed to have begun a romantic relationship with an author of doomsday-themed novels who lived in Idaho. That man is Chad Daybell.

"Even though he was up in Idaho and she was down here, there seemed to be a very close, almost intimate relationship between the two," said Rich Robertson, who is a private investigator who was hired by Charles and Lori's family members after Charles' death.

[...]

Charles' sister and brother-in-law, Kay and Larry Woodcock, say they do not believe Cox was defending himself when he shot Charles.

"They ambushed him. That was a setup, and it will come out. No doubt about it," said Kay.

But after all of those events, and the revelation of the existence of Charles' life insurance policy, Chandler police say they do not suspect Lori had any involvement in his death.

"In our police report and in our investigation at this point, we are not aware of any motive or any financial thing with Lori Vallow, with regard to our case," said McClimans.

CBS 5 Investigates Exclusive: Charles Vallow had 'substantial' life insurance policy

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

EXCLUSIVE: Lori Vallow’s email to JJ Vallow’s school on 9/5/19. Lori suddenly withdrew JJ from LIFE Academy, saying she got a new job out of state. High-ranking school official tells me Lori attributed her husband Charles’ death to a suicide. Records show JJ’s last day was 8/30.

7:00 PM · Feb 5, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

EXCLUSIVE:
@FOX10Phoenix
obtained the order of protection & its petition filed by Charles Vallow against Lori back in February 2019. Charles wanted to keep her away from JJ, their Gilbert home & his school campus. Docs say Lori accused CV of being “Nick Schneider.”

7:03 PM · Feb 5, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

EXCLUSIVE: On 12/6/19
@ChandlerPolice
served search warrant for JJ’s records at LIFE Academy. Document says there is PC to believe there is property/persons connected to “conspiracy to commit homicide.” We asked CPD about warrant. Officials confirm search but no further comment.

7:07 PM · Feb 5, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
· 1 hr ·

Officials with L.I.F.E Academy released a statement, which reads, in part, "Our hearts continue to ache during this time. We all want to know where JJ is and know that he's safe. JJ is a beautiful boy who has a smile that goes on for days. His joy of life was contagious. He started with us as a very quiet child, and soon blossomed into a child who loved coming to class, loved being with his friends and loved to talk about his family."

Video: Officials with L.I.F.E Academy released... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

Self Storage Plus in Rexburg, #Idaho say Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell haven’t paid their bill and the stuff in the unit is considered abandoned. Inside, police found JJ and Tylee’s toys and belongings. #azfamily
1f4f8.svg

credit:
@EastIDNews

8:45 PM · Feb 5, 2020

Kim Powell on Twitter

Court Documents Raise New Questions About Daybell’s Finances

5 Feb 2020

[...]

Just a few months after [Charles Vallow] died, Lori Vallow married her fifth husband, Chad Daybell. His own wife, 49-year-old Tammy Daybell, also died two weeks before.

KSL has learned both spouses left behind insurance policies.

[...]

Sources indicated that Charles had a $1 million life insurance policy. However, Lori was not the beneficiary.

While the search for 7-year-old JJ and 17-year-old Tylee continues, it was unclear how Lori and Chad were paying for their Hawaii expenses.

The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that Tammy Daybell, Chad’s late wife also had a life insurance policy.

Deputies were still waiting on an autopsy after exhuming her body in Utah to determine how she died.

https://ksltv.com/430454/court-documents-raise-new-questions-about-daybells-finances/

BBM.

Missing Idaho kids: Police asked for school records in relation to 'homicide' investigation

Posted: 10:22 PM, Feb 05, 2020
Updated: 12:24 AM, Feb 06, 2020

A new search warrant related to the two kids missing out of Idaho shows that police in Arizona asked a school in Gilbert, AZ for all records of Joshua Vallow. The warrant revealed it was for a homicide investigation.

The warrant,obtained by Fox 10 Phoenix, was requested by Chandler, AZ police and signed by a Maricopa County judge on December 6, 2019.

That was just days after Rexburg, Idaho police and the FBI served a search warrant on Lori Vallow-Daybell’s townhome in Rexburg for the disappearance of 17-year old Tylee Ryan and 7-year old Joshua JJ Vallow, Lori’s daughter and adopted son.

The December 6 warrant states that the records sought by police may be connected with the offense of “Conspiracy to commit Homicide First Degree,” for an incident that took place “on or about July 11.”

Read more: Missing Idaho kids: Police asked for school records in relation to 'homicide' investigation

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Per school officials at Lauren’s Institute for Education, staff did make report to CPS regarding JJ around 2/21/19 because Lori Vallow had still not been located. Now we can confirm she was in Kauai w/ daughter Tylee Ryan for about a month. #fox10phoenix

12:28 AM · Feb 6, 2020

Twitter

Private school officials say Lori Vallow withdrew her son after lying about Charles Vallow's death

[...]

JJ received special services for his autism at L.I.F.E Academy, and last attended school there on August 30, 2019.

According to a high-ranking official at the school, Lori withdrew her son from school via phone and e-mail on September 5, saying she got a job promotion in California. Lori's e-mail reads, in part, "our lives have changed drastically since my husband passed away last month."

Lori's estranged husband, Charles Vallow, actually died two months before she took JJ out of the academy. Chandler Police say Lori’s brother, Alex Cox, shot Charles in the chest after a fight. Staff members say Lori told them her husband killed himself.

[...]

By March 7, Charles pulled JJ from school, and moved to Houston. A few months later, however, the Vallow family reconciled and moved to Chandler. The parents enrolled JJ back at L.I.F.E Academy.

[...]

FOX 10 also obtained a Chandler Police search warrant to recover all of JJ’s records at L.I.F.E Academy. The warrant was served on December 6, and the document says there's probable cause to believe property is linked to a conspiracy to commit first degree homicide on July 11.

[...]

Officials with L.I.F.E Academy also say Lori never followed formal process to withdraw JJ, and the school never got a records request from his next school. Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg, which staff says isn't normal.

Private school officials say Lori Vallow withdrew her son after lying about Charles Vallow's death

BBM.

Kauai police await orders from Idaho on next step for 'Doomsday Couple'

5 Feb 2020

[...]

"We did see them once coming out of the garage, getting into their car and going for dinner," said Mark Echeveria, who is vacationing in the same resort. "They waved 'hi' and we waved back and just went on about our business, didn't dawn on us who they were."

Echeveria said he's only seen the couple once since he arrived in Princeville on Saturday.

"I noticed some of the cars going by in the front here and they were all looking back at this unit and I go, 'What the heck is that guy looking at?' And he just, he almost drove his car off the road he was looking so hard," said Echeveria.

Idaho authorities gave Lori five days to return to Rexburg with JJ and Tylee to prove they were OK, but she never showed up.

"It's a bizarre story and I just hope they find those children and they find them healthy and alive. But it sounds weird," Echeveria said.

Read more: Kauai police await orders from Idaho on next step for 'Doomsday Couple'

Bringing this transcript of Lori's letter over for documentation in the media thread (with brilliant commentary snipped ;) )

Let's have the wording of this here, (I love words from the horse's mouth :) ) -

(from Lori to the LIFE Academy) -

Hi [redacted] and Life friends,

Since the circumstances in our lives have changed drastically
since my husband passed away last month. I have been
offered a job out of state and have had to accept it. We have
had to move quickly since the job started ASAP. So I'm sad to
inform you that Joshua won't be returning this year.

You have been so great to get him in this year and his DDD
funding and scholarship have just all finally been settled. I
really appreciate all you have done for JJ. I will continue to
recommend life to all of our friends like I did with [redacted]

We are doing our best to adjust to our new life.

Please let me know what you need me to do to withdraw him.
U can email me a withdrawal form or whatever needs to happen.

Thank you again Life Academy. We really loved our time with
you.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

*Snipped*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics